You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Did They Just Do That?

Real Ghost Stories

Did They Just Do That?

 

It all started at the local Bunnings Warehouse. They were doing their usual "Bunnings Snag" sale which they do every Saturday. However, this Saturday was so much more different to others.

A man before me had purchased himself a sausage sandwich, with onion and bbq sauce, and a can of Kirks Creaming Soda. This was the normal order for most patrons and what happened next was unexpected for all. Only a brief moment later, the man fell after slipping on a loose piece of onion. It was a scene of what could have been murder. Onion? An object of disaster? How could it be?

Paramedics and Bunnings employees rushed to the man, who a day later sued the hardware store. After this event, Bunnings were forced to put the onion underneath the sausage. It was a disgrace, and still is. But there's no way a piece of onion could cause such a scenario, is there? I'm certain I saw something phase past the man before he fell though. A white blurred figure speeding past him, most likely causing the man to fall to the ground. I wanted to tell the police, but they would have found me crazy and a waste of time.

So what do I do? There was some kind of entity there. And I swear there was some kind of murder at the store many years back. Could it be the person haunting the store and victiming random patrons who enter the site? I have had visions a few nights here and there since the event in the eyes of an entity and I feel as if it has entered me since. I always have a strange urge to go to the store, but it's a craving not a need. I need help...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, biggie_cheese, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-22)
👷 Boys and their toys;)

Mmmm! That sounds like a cracking good sandwich! Now I am craving sausage! (For the record, I also get cravings to go to certain stores and whereas I don't *think* there is necessarily anything paranormal to my cravings along those lines - given that the stores in question for me are thrift stores and given the nature of their merchandise... One can't entirely rule out the possibility!)

Super sleuthing, Rex! Yikes, a mattock wielding murderer! That sounds horrific! I suppose, just because we can't find a murder at said Bunnings doesn't entirely rule out the possibility of foul play at that site. Could be that the case is still unsolved or the wicked event has yet to even be uncovered. There is also the possibility of something having occured there before the Bunnings moved into the spot. If the site had previously been abandoned for some time (even a few weeks or months) between tenants or if there was no building there before the Bunnings only an empty lot - all sorts of nasty deeds could have been committed that would not come up in association with the business name in a web search. Could also be that the case was kept from the news for one reason or another. Really quite hard to say. What did you mean by "I swear there was some kind of murder there..." Is it something you think you remember hearing/reading about or a personal hunch/gut feeling you get about the place?

If you feel that an entity has attached itself to you from that event - maybe they are hoping for your help. Perhaps there really was a murder that has not been solved. Maybe take a trip to the library - hit their collections of old newspapers and see if you find yourself drawn to any particular year or event. Old phone books might also be helpful.

Jolly well written! Have a holly jolly good holiday!
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-12-21)
Lady-Glow, 🙊🙉🙈

You are like all three monkeys rolled into one.lol

You make me laugh.

Sorry Biggie, no disrespect to you, but Lady-Glows comments are always funny, clever, and she doesn't miss a beat.

Thanks for Sharing your post.

PS: I love Bunnings sausage sizzles with heaps of BBQ onions and tomatoe sause. Yum.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-21)
What do you mean by "Paramedics and Bunnings employees rushed to the man".

Were the paramedics there having a snack at that moment or did somebody called them?
If the former, it sucks that they had to interrupt their brake, though the injured man was lucky they were there at that moment; if the latter they must have arrived to the accident scene by teleportation. 😜

Anyway, it's a rule that whoever messes up with an onion will end up crying, in this case it was the hardware store's turn to shed some tears over that lawsuit.😭

Get a cleansing as suggested and keep yourself away from slippery objects.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-21)
Hi Biggie_Cheese -

Wasn't sure if this story was serious or not. My first thought was that this was a joke. But, after reading Rex-T's input I see this in a different way now.

Do you know if other people have reported weird occurrences?
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-12-21)
Gidday biggie_cheese and welcome to YGS.

Firstly, a little bit of preamble for our international readers. Bunnings Warehouse is a chain of hardware stores in Australia and New Zealand. They sell power tools, gardening accessories, building supplies, etc in warehouse size shops. I liken them to "man caves" packed with "big boys' toys".

Every Saturday, they host barbecues and specialize in sausage sandwiches (yum). As ridiculous as the story may seem, a patron did slip over on an onion, injure themselves and took Bunnings to court for damages.

I would have advised you against getting mixed up in this particular incident as you would have probably been summoned to court to give evidence in your own time (you would not have got paid) and the opposing legal team would have tried to make you look like an idiot or worse, in an effort to win the court case.

I've searched the net but only found a murder case where the alleged murderer bought a mattock and tape from a Bunnings Warehouse shortly before the victim disappeared. A link as follows.

Https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/matthew-leveson-murder-case-the-version-the-jury-was-not-told-20151122-gl4s0z.html

From what you have described, it occurs to me that an entity may have attached itself to you. I will attach a link to a well-respected YGS member's home page which outlines a cleansing method that may assist you. Please read this carefully, particularly the "self-shielding" instruction.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

You can also look up other methods on the net, my advice is choose the method that best suits you. You may also try addressing the entity and asking it to leave you in peace.

As for the lure of Bunnings Warehouse (particularly on a Saturday), don't worry, I get that craving too!

Regards
Rex-T

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: