You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Dreams that Grab my Conciousness

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams that Grab my Conciousness

 

In my other stories, I have mentioned that the apartment I used to live in (I think), was haunted. Well, this is another of my experiences. Rather a small paragraph explaining them. At one instance, I was washing my face at the sink, it was about 6:00 PM. I heard a tapping at the window, and as I was wiping myself with a towel, I turned.

I saw a white face pressed into the window, along with hands. It was ghastly. We were are the fourth floor and there was no balcony that way. No one could possibly be there. The face vanished. Despite my fright, I opened the window and looked around. When I turned my head to the right, I saw something black disappear around the corner of the building. By this time, I was freaked, out. That night I rolled my shutters down completely, locked all the doors and slept with the lights on.

The other time, I was in bed. I had a nightmare about owls attacking my window and I was watching them press their beaks against the glass. I love animals, and I loved them then, but for some reason I was scared to death. They broke through the window and the glass fell on me. The owls were white. They started pecking me, and I hurt so much I opened my eyes. I knew it was a nightmare, but I had bolted upright to a sitting position. There on my feet, was sitting a white owl. Of course, I screamed bloody murder and my mother came running. Apparently she couldn't see anything. She sat down straight on the owl. The owl passed right through her. Next time I blinked, it was gone.

I was in bed this time, too. I was staring up at the ceiling, because I couldn't go to sleep. I saw movement on my ceiling and I sat up. I didn't see anything else, so I lay down again. I heard a rasping sound (I slept on a wooden bunkbed that had closets underneath it, instead of being double) on the wood, and I looked over the side. It was a big snake, beige and with orange spots. It slithered onto my bed and coiled around my neck and arms. It started to constrict. I screamed the house down (yet again, I was only about ten or eleven) and in a blink, the snake was gone. Later on at night, it appeared again, only this time with another green python. The next day, I looked them up. Both were a species of snakes.

Does anyone care to explain? This happens all the time. I see things. For instance, I was in my summer house and my parents room was next to me. I was trying to go to sleep. I got up for a glass of water. When I sat back down, I saw a man in a blue suit with red hair, hands outstretched towards my parents' bed. He was very tall, and strongly built, a bit chubby. His hair was spiky and he was wearing a white starched shirt, a blue tie and a blue suit and blue trousers. I yelled out to my parents. They woke up immediately. The man looked up at me, shrugged and disappeared. I was thoroughly shaken.

I am not crazy. I am very sane. And even if my family doesn't believe me, I swear I saw these things. Can anyone help?!

Other hauntings by NightMaiden

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NightMaiden, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vanlewie232711 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-01)
i am coming to this site a little behind the times but seeing this story was posted long ago do you still have the dreams? I remember hearing that seeing the white owls are a sign of good luck but if they are trying to hurt you then you will have a bad thing happen but there will be something good that comes out of it. Snakes are a sign of betrayel but not from a friend but from a loved one and a close one at that. Also in my expierance dreaming of snakes isn't always bad but they are telling you of something like to not trust a situation humm like telling a best friend or girlfriend/boyfriend a secret that NO ONE must know... If you are still having these dreams or if they have intnsified then that means what ever that you are meant to go through will happen soon but what ever comes from this I do hope that you find strength and happiness and I truly think if you pray to whatever god or diety you pray to I suggest you pray! Good luck and god bless 😊 please forgive my horrible spelling I can see the words and sound them out
NightMaiden (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Thank you for your comments! I am really glad you guys comforted me; KimSouthO, it might be a hint... Although I don't know if I should be happy about it! 😆

I still have weird dreams... And I don't think it's exactly night terror; the dreams have toned down, but I'm going to post another story on them, and see what comments I'll get.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
You seem to be experiencing "night terrors". I know a couple of people personally who suffer from this and your story seems to fit. Do some research, it could help you to cope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terrors
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
NightMaiden,
From reading your stories, it is obvious to me you are sensitive. Some people are, whether they like it or not, some are not.

I to have heard about snakes, being a warning about someone close betraying you. From your comments, it sounds as if this may have been what occured. As far as owls, I have heard that if owls are seen at night, it links them to the unknown---perhaps to the paranormal? This also could be linked with the view that owls are linked to the 'inner eye' - again a view into that which others can not see?

Perhaps the owl was a clue, letting you know that you are sensitive, that you do 'see'. Why the owls where hurting you, again this is just an opinion, maybe part of you was denying, or wanted to deny that part that is sensitive and aware.

Keep the stories coming, please know you are not alone in this!

God Bless!
NightMaiden (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-18)
that is JUST CREEPY
both of my best friends have stabbed me in the back, babyfranz! Well, I mean betrayed. BADLY. Eh, its over now, this happened long long time ago

thanks for your comments! ❤
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
Ey NightMaiden,
Eerie dreams you had...Anyways, there are actually beliefs that if you dream about snakes, there will be a friend who will betray you. Just beliefs though... Be careful...
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
Ok, the owl and snake thing is just weird. Just reading it gave me the shivers! 😨 I would be pretty freaked out as well. Here's what you can do: 1) Whenever you see something odd, tell it to go away and never come back. 2) Have a camera ready with you every so often. If you something, quickly take a snapshot of it. Alright, I don't know if that works... It might appear or not.

Well - good luck! 😉
Purplequeen ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: