You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Limbo

Real Ghost Stories

Limbo

 

Limbo

It was Nov 30th, 1998 and I was 18 at that time. Winter nights were getting chill and same day in the evening my aunt died. She was an acute arthritis patient. She was a patient from her younger age and during 1998 she was in her 60s. Same night of her death, while we did the last rituals after her burial, I felt something not correct while sleeping at night. It was 1: 05 am when I felt like my body turned out to be triple the actual weight of my body. I was afraid and I ran out from bed room to living room. My parents also ran towards me. They gave me a glass of water and an equilibrium tablet which helped me to relax a little. But one thing was confirmed that there was something paranormal happening with me.

Earlier my parents thought may be due to fear of seeing someone dead caused it but this happened to me every consecutive night same time after which they agreed.

After three days, my father took me to a priest in mosque. He listened to all the details and then gave some thread to wear on neck for safety. After wearing, that problem seems solved but it only helped few days after which my health started getting worse day by day.

I started feeling dizzy, head seems floating not able to concentrate. That continued. I thought that I had some eye sight issue but it was not. Sometime I feel gastric issue, headache, heart palpitation. Even went to a professional cardiologist. He had me undergo full body tests, ECG, BP monitoring, making changes in diet, everything turned out to be absolutely normal. He told my father nothing to worry about, just relax.

Anyway, as doctor mentioned, I started going out with friends more, spending more time with them, enjoy roaming in streets but at night same paranormal activity continue. Now even my parents were not willing to listen to me as they were satisfied with doctor but I know that I am in problem.

Time went on in similar way, I started feeling very insecure after 7pm every day. I felt like someone is trying to hold me. I felt pinch on my heart side and I got afraid but didn't tell anyone about it as none believed me anymore.

It was my final year Physics exam in April, 1999. I was well prepared even in those situations. But when I started writing my exam, I felt same pinch near my heart side. Palpitation started. I felt like I am going to die. I asked for help from the invigilator but she revoked at me that I am making excuses. After an hour I felt some relaxation and I completed my three hours exam in two hours with shivering hands and really bad hand writing. It was terrible experience of my life. Similar incidents also happened in other exams.

After exams were over, two months long summer vacations started. I use take my bicycle and move around in the local market but I felt like something has acquired my mind. I was not sure what's happening to me. Horrible nightmares started coming. Being afraid I was not able to sleep at night properly so I use to sleep during early morning after I heard chirping of birds.

I realized that when I go in sunlight I felt some relaxation, like the evil spirit which was trying to harm me becomes powerless in sunlight. But in evening 7pm onwards, it looked like there's no God.

I started thinking why this is happening to me. Soon I realized that I harass aunt a lot when she alive. I use to beat her, make fun of her, throwing water on her in winter, kick her, push her without any reason. I use to see my parents ill-treating her and so did I. She was always normal with me but I use to do all that bad stuff to her.

I cried afterwards so much, cried from the bottom of my heart. I pray God to beg her pardon. I cried daily begging her pardon. It continued and I realized I felt little relaxed after crying, like heavy heart turned lighter but that was only for short span of time.

Afterwards I started feeling something really bad is going to happen. I talked to my parents but they ignored it but I know that something really bad is about to happen.

It was Saturday, 13th June 1999 afternoon when it felt like someone like shadow was following me. When I tried to look back, it was too fast. Next, I felt like my teeth are getting sharper like axe teeth and tongue was getting bitten underneath. It was very horrifying. I know something will happen but I kept on ignoring even after feeling all that. My heart rate was high as I was able to listen to it in my ears.

At night same time 1:05 am I realized some spirits entered inside me. I was trying to speak but unable to do so, not able to move but then I pushed myself with full force from my bed and started shouting "Dad! Please save me Dad! Please save me!" I felt like I am about to die. My voice was changed as there were four-five different voices were coming from inside me. I was shouting in same voices for help. My body became so heavy and heard to move. The voices by which I was shouting, crying for help woke up all the neighborhood. They were actually enjoying what was happening to me, enjoying seeing my death coming!

Somehow my father managed to hold tight my arms and shoulders, he was also afraid what was happening to me, my mother fainted several times that night seeing me dying. And I was fighting inside with the spirts inside me. At that time when all this was happening, I thought it's the last time, its death so I started giving up. My body was ice chilled cold. But then my father-mother told me to seek God's help, utter his name, seek for his shield, he will protect you. I started taking his name with same voices coming. Suddenly those voices stopped but my condition was like I was almost dead.

My father asked me to walk with him to see priest in the neighborhood but I was not able to walk as don't feel energy in my feet. Somehow my father holds me tight, supported and took me to the priest who lived in neighborhood. Priest was already aware about my condition as the voices which came from inside me were audible up to 3 kilometers. Soon he realized that I had been in ghost's possession and actually they were more than one. He uttered some holy verses, gave me some holy water to drink and all that took around an hour or so, after which I started feeling OK.

The priest also realized that my body was completely cold and it was an evil possession. Afterwards my father took me to hospital in emergency. The doctor on field examined me, gave me dopamine injection so that I can sleep sometime. Doctor kept me in observation for an hour and then he again examined and asked us to leave as everything seems Ok. He asked to discuss the matter with senior doctor. I told senior doctor what all happened to me but he laughed aloud at me. He told me that you're young and people like you in your teens make such excuses as they want attention and money from their parents so that they can enjoy with their girlfriend.

My soul was badly hurt after listening to him. I felt very angry also, want to beat that bastard but I was helpless, poor to do anything.

None from my family including me knows how night turned into day. My father took me to one of the senior priests who deals in all that evil cure stuff. He listened to us, examined the whole matter and gave us some holy water, some holy versus and other thing to drink, eat and place at home. That whole thing continued for almost year five months. My summer vocation finished; next session started but post effects of that deadly experience haunted me very long.

I started forgetting things. My memory turned out very weak. I was not able to sleep at night due to fear that it might happen again. My neighbor made fun of me. People started talking about me whenever they saw me. I felt embarrassed. Horrible nightmares started chasing me when was slept during early morning. My whole life went down on knees. I scored only passing marks in my academics, my rank fell behind. I survived but I felt like a dead man walking.

Soon afterwards, health problems started chasing me. Due to tension, anxiety and stress, I realized that started suffering from panic attacks, high BP, high cholesterol and doctor told me all that happened due to fear and anxiety. I was on medication after that and it took around one year to get back my normal BP and cholesterol but panic attacks continued at some time.

Due to less score in my academics, I was not able to get admission in reputed institutes. In order to reach up to that level, I re-appeared in some exams and my complete year gutted.

In 2002 I got admission in my masters and then with very slow pace life started turning towards normal.

It's tough, very tough. What will you say to the people you work with? They will suspect you as a psycho or may treat you as mental. They laugh at you. And how will you explain it to science as the doctors will laugh at you. What will you do when your own parents not ready to believe in you? Who else do you expect?

Anyways, I don't know how and why I survived. Not sure why God saved me that day. People during teen age enjoy life, make career and friends, gain knowledge but I was fighting with life and death. And problem of that kind which you cannot explain to anyone as no one will understand.

We enjoy horror movies on silver screens but when it comes to real life, we thought it's not true. Either the person is mentally sick or might want attention/money or girlfriend/boyfriend issues.

Well, in my case it was not like that. I realized that I committed a sin in my teen age no matter whether intentionally or unintentionally, my deeds hurt someone very badly and so do I repay for that.

There's a universal truth no matter if anyone believes it or not and even science also finds it true which is "To every action, there's equal and opposite reaction". If we throw a ball up towards sky, it will turn back to us. So, if we are doing harm to something or someone against nature, sooner or later it will revert back on us.

I think that's what the holy books also says "So you sow, so shall you reap!"

I learned my lesson of life and guess that my teacher was death itself who taught it to me and hence I am never ever going to forgot this lesson. I also try to make my friends, near dear one's to know this fact but people don't believe in until unless something wrong really happens to them.

The point is, what price are we willing to pay for our deeds!

This is my real-life experience. You will not find it in any book or movie. I have written it from heart.

It has been now 20 years almost but still I remember as it happened like yesterday!

Jimmy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tomrjimmy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Softie_thunder_thighs (14 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-09-01)
Poor you! That doctor was so unprofessional! He should at least try and refer you to a specialist for a psychiatric evaluation! 😠
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+7
3 years ago (2021-05-26)
tomrjimmy - part of the "job" of a moderator is to follow the guidelines for removing posts. We don't do it on a whim. Sometimes comments from other members are deleted along with the original comment to keep things from being too confusing.

I believe I can say with certainty that the deleted comments have nothing to do with insecurity.

For your reference, I have included a link to the Comments Section. I'm sure you'll find a reason or two the comments were deleted.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
-2
3 years ago (2021-05-26)
OK, thanks for letting know. So the moderators are good in cleaning s*it 😁

Looks like they are experienced enough! Keep it up!
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
-2
3 years ago (2021-05-26)
Hello TomrJimmy,

You are misinterpretating members comments somewhat. No one is making fun of you. In all honesty, what started as you sharing your experiences has turned into a verbal battle of sorts.

Have a break, involve yourself in something positive and try and relax.

I'm so sorry you are hurt and upset.

My thoughts are with you.

Best wishes,
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-05-25)
tomrjimmy... The definition of needing to get a life 😆 if you are commenting useless things, of course they will be deleted
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-05-25)
[at] mrjimmy

Dude, the moderators are good at flushing s*it down the toilet 😁 😁

This comment from tomrjimmy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-12)
freakedoutfreddy,

I heard them whispering about me, how I was shouting, pleading for help so save my life. I heard them laughing. Whenever they saw me they also try to mimic the way I shouted when I was occupied.

There's no sixth sense needed here to understand them, even a kid can understand. The senior doctor laughed at me, some of my father's colleagues, few far away relatives also did same. Even today after 20 years some of them who met me asks same stupid question "What happened to you at that night? Can you explain it to my brother/sister/mother/father blah blah?". I loss my temper hearing them.

People only understands when something wrong happens to them otherwise everything is a joke for them. People even don't believe in God. What can one say?
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-12)
CrimsonTopaz,

Let me try it out. Will see some other time to get back on it.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-12)
That was intense man!
I don't get how you know what the neighbors were thinking. Can you explain it to me? 🤔
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-10)
Tomrjimmy,
I've been reading comments extensively the last 2 years.
It really saddens me that with everything going on in the world and in people's lives here on this site and elsewhere that we can't get along.
Lady glow meant no harm Tomrjimmy. As my sister Mia/SWSteve tried to explain, members ask questions to help them understand the situation better.
Valkricry is an officer/moderator on this site. It's in her best interest to keep the peace and ensure members new and old abide with the sites guidelines.
A lot of members want to know more or notice errors and try to clear them up.
Don't take it to heart. Maybe logout of the site for a few days, regroup and read some more situations on this site to get a better understanding of the guidelines and expectations.

This comment from tomrjimmy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+7
3 years ago (2021-05-10)
Jimmy,
SMH... If that is how you truly feel then perhaps you should go to one of those other forums, where it's ok to be insulting and rude (not discriminatory like here, according to you). Because here, we expect a certain level of civility and maturity from our members. To express disbelief is one thing, but rudeness from anyone towards another member is simply not acceptable; and your little verbal tantrum isn't impressing anyone.

This comment from tomrjimmy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+6
3 years ago (2021-05-09)
tomrjimmy,
No discrimination, that's just the rules, and what you said to lady-glow was insulting and uncalled for.
I mentioned English not being your first language (nor that of lady-glow's) because it's very easy to misunderstand the intent of words, especially in a media like this forum, where there is no facial expressions or body language to aid in understanding how it is being meant, and that is made even more difficult when the nuances of words is not fully understood. In your eyes, what was meant as understanding this difficulty was seen as discriminatory, just as you saw her comment of laughing at herself as laughing at you. Heck, sometimes even the native speakers can get the intent wrong. So I was only trying to help you out. Take it or leave it. That's up to you. But ignoring my advise to play nice, will only have consequences.
Seriously telling the person who edited and ultimately published your submission that they should "Read my story..." is really funny.

This comment from tomrjimmy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+7
3 years ago (2021-05-08)
tomrjimmy, I understand that English is not your first language, as it isn't lady-glow's either. Lady-glow was NOT making fun of you:
"Ha ha, I got confused too..." Obviously she is laughing at herself for making the same error. After all, did you not confuse the date yourself first? I'd think you would be more embarrassed of yourself for messing up when "a young guy who was about to die in few minutes should remember exact day time of that horrible night?" instead of attacking another member.
I have deleted your post. This is from the Comments Guidelines, "Posts that are abusive, vulgar, insulting or spammy will be deleted. If a person persists in posting such messages numerous times, they will be blocked / banned from this site."
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-05-07)
Ha ha, I got confused too:

"and June 13th, 1999 was a SUNDAY, not a Friday..."

June 13th, 1999 was a Sunday, not a Saturday.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-05-07)
Tmj.

...and June 13th, 1999 was a SUNDAY, not a Friday...

Don't take it the wrong way, but mistakes like this don't help the credibility of your story.

No offense intended neither making fun of you... The administrator may change the words, but not the first impression caused by your original narrative.

Greetings.
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
-3
3 years ago (2021-05-07)
lady-glow,

June 13th 2000, it was 1999 not 2000, already raised request to admin for updating it. Waiting for update from admin.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-05-07)
Tmj.

"It was Saturday, 13th June 2000"

Actually... June 13th, 2000, wasn't a Saturday but a Tuesday...typo?

This comment from tomrjimmy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2021-05-03)
Hello Tomrjimmy,

Thank you for further explaining.

You don't need to delete your account or comments. Members are just asking questions so they can better understand what is happening.

Try not to be hurt or sad.

Best wishes,
😘
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
-3
3 years ago (2021-05-03)
Author, it seems like people commenting here are just making fun of me, disbelieving me as that's what I can understand from their comments. Looks like I put myself in same condition as I was 20 years ago. Such a fool I am 😁.

Please delete my post. I don't want people to make fun and tell me if that was a medical condition rather paranormal.

These people knows nothing about paranormal. They use gadgets to detect paranormal whereas it can be easily confirmed just by feeling it.

Tell me one thing. How do you know you have head ache? Do you use some gadget to confirm it or you just feel it and confirm?

Do you use any gadget to feel stomach pain or use any gadget?

Okay now as people are here to enjoy, let me hit the last nail to the coffin.

People, can anyone tell my how do someone feel when they are just about to die? Any idea? Any gadget? Any doctor?

Hah no! You have to feel it and if still you are lucky like me, you are still breathing here writing comments 😁

Do you know how do someone feel?
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-03)
Sleeping-with-steve, I don't have any reason why I treated my aunt so badly. I use to see how my parents react to her and so do I. Now why my parents use to do so, there were many reasons behind it. My aunt use to steal money and other belongings inside the house and outside also. She use to lie a lot. Also she provides money to one of her nephew who was drug addict. People use to complain my parents about her. Yes she told it to the neighbors and she also went to police couple of times.

After all that happened to me I also asked myself the same question. Why I ill treated her like that? Then I realized that may be due to the reason that I was always compared with others by my father in every aspect whether its related to studies, sports, marks scored, physical appearance, way of standing, seating, eating almost everything. I think I got so much filled with all this that I started looking at my father as my enemy but I was not that strong to say anything to him. I guess that's how I thought of ill treating aunt.
tomrjimmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
-4
3 years ago (2021-05-03)
lady-glow,

I know its hard to believe. It has been 20 years still no one believes me. But my neighbors knows that. They heard my loud shouts. Those voices were audible up to 3km. I was the only one who was in news for almost a week in my locality, actually the who was laughed at by people just like you are telling my not to spit on sky.

I have learned my lesson and I know very well not to spit on sky. But it looks like you enjoy to spit and make fun hah!

No problem. Its never too late. As I already said nature returns back to you what you give it. You will also get same just wait.

Moving on to how doctor asked me to leave after one hour, yes that's absolutely true. I am from India and here the medical services in government hospitals are not so good. Lack of basic needs, beds, doctors etc. Looks like you don't have any interest in news. Watch BBC and see how people in India are dying during this pandemic due to lack of vaccine and oxygen.

It doesn't matter what you think but the fact is fact. I challenge you, give me one reference from where I copied this story and which movie I referred here, which novel, which author. Nah! You will not get any.

My intention is to share my story with others so that they don't commit such sin what I had and to be safe from all the pain and guilt. I am sure my story will help some one.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Hello TomrJimmy,

Why did you and your family treat your aunty so badly? Did she fight back? Did she ever tell neighbours what you did or go to the police?

It's very sad that your aunty had to experience such hate and abuse. May she RIP.

You have been very honest and admitted to your mistakes. Hopefully your guilt will keep you from doing it again to others. Guilt is a way of making you realise your behaviour was wrong and it usually prevents you from repeating wrongful acts.

Please learn from your errors. I know from reading your post you want forgiveness. We can't do that, only your aunty can. Try and talk to her spirit. Then help her find her way to the next realm.

I feel confident that all the other experiences you explained in your post will hopefully go with her.

Don't curl up in guilt. Do something positive. Help others who need help. You will feel much better about yourself if you are kind to others instead of abusive.

Please keep us posted

Best wishes.

😘
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Man, u and your parents were such a**holes to your aunty!
No wonder u feel remorseful. 😢

Not sure if I believe what u say... I have seen worse things with the help of a doobie. 😁
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Furthermore I feel that you may have anger issues, you may want to look into that because no one would get so angry and name call someone over a trivial joke and talk about beating anyone, annoyed at best but not violent. I can only assume that it may be due to your upbringing since you mentioned both your parents used to Ill treat your late aunt.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Hi tomrjimmy

All I can say is that I am glad you realized that hurting your aunt whether intentionally or unintentionally is wrong and, yes you are right what you sow, so shall you reap, I have to agree with lady-glow and Macknorton it seems like you have a medical condition rather than a spiritual one.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: