You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Touched On The Face

Real Ghost Stories

Touched On The Face

 

After selling the mirrored hallway home, we moved into one of our rentals. We had been remodeling it for a couple of months, while it had been empty. This rental was up for sale, and we planned to move to Hawaii after selling. In this rental home, I had my best Spirit Crossing.

It was about 4:00 p.m., kind of overcast outside and I'm sitting on the couch watching TV. I have a blanket pulled up to my neck, and both of my hands are under the blanket. These are townhomes so there are cars parked out front of our windows in their stalls. So, I'm watching TV when suddenly I am being touched under my left eye, feels like a finger tip drags under my eye, touching the bridge of my nose and then drags under my right eye all the way across, and then is gone.

I look to my left and my wife was at the kitchen sink, with our Yorkie at her feet, about 12 ft away from me. I was so amped and amazed at this that I could have blasted through the ceiling. I couldn't debunk it, as I felt it was a full-on spirit contact. I always hoped it was my Mom stopping to say hi before we moved to Hawaii. I will ask her when I get to the other side. I tell her I love her almost every day.

These were older Townhomes - could also have been a wandering spirit. There were deaths in these Townhomes, as with most older neighborhoods.

Note:2ND Short- After the Medium and myself sent the curly-haired mirror guy to the Light in the mirrored hallway home, she said I should get a journal and record the visitations. I bought a medium-sized journal and was in our small bedroom at my wife's computer table. I had just written MY NEW FRIENDS on the cover and had opened to record a crossing, and felt a Spirit had leaned in over my left shoulder. I could feel the strong current, goosebumps and static it was throwing. It did seem interested in my Journal and then it was gone, about a 6-second visit. I have since thrown the journal away because now I have this site to record my experiences. Thanks for reading and Good Luck out there.

Other hauntings by CantunSEEit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CantunSEEit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Hi cantunSEEit

I'd like to believe that it was your mum, I've had the same incidents that I have posted on this site previously where I felt a hand run down my face and also getting a slap on my leg, what I have come to learn is that there's a lot of positive spirits and energies around us and we just have to learn how to tap into it.
CantunSEEit (16 stories) (17 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-01)
I would enjoy hearing your spirit close encounter. The feeling when it was close. Mine was head shoulder arm area only.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: