You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Haunted Home

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Home

 

My house is probably haunted. I have a LOT of stories for it! It's only around 50-55 years old, but we have some old furniture in my room (which is what we presume haunted) that belonged to my great-grandma. Only a few months ago, my friend slept over and, around 1:30am, I had fallen asleep. She couldn't fall asleep, so she decided to read. When she did, she heard someone running down the hallway and into the bathroom, then slamming the door. She got up to see who it was, thinking it was probably my brother or sister. She knocked on the door and there was no answer, and then, when she opened it, no one was in there... I know this is true, because she is my best friend and it's not like her to lie like this. Plus, I've had a few more experiences myself...

One day, I was home alone. My mom had gone out to pick up my brother and sister from school. I was on the computer, and all of a sudden, I heard someone running around upstairs. I was really freaked out, because my dog was locked in her crate in the kitchen, and the cat was outside. Besides, she's too small to make a noise like that.

Another time, I was in my room alone and the TV was on, but I was sitting in front of the TV doing my homework. All of a sudden, the TV turned off! I thought maybe at first it was broken, but it was brand new and we hadn't kicked it or anything like that.

Finally, one more time, I was in my room upstairs, and it felt like someone was sitting on the end of the bed. I sat up, thinking it was my dog or something, and no one was there. I turned on the light and no one was in the room, hiding or anything.

So those are my stories. I'm sure I have more, just can't remember them. I'm not making them up, but I'm sure there's some skeptic out there who can explain. I certainly hope not, because there's nothing like a good ghost story!

Other hauntings by Daisy_Pink13

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
some other things that happened since:

1- the radio (I had another story about it) has turned on 3 more times
2- I hear footsteps outside of the door almost everynight when no one is there
3- Sometimes I have the feelings of being watched
4- I was about to fall asleep and it sounded like someone was getting a book off my nightstand and when I turned around no one was there
5- two doors in my house open wide when they are really shut tight and slam shut again with no real reason
😲
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I forgot to mention that my great-grandma died when I was about 1, and my baby picture was put in her casket when she died.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
Probably normal haunting ghosts... I wouldn't worry. But, keep a video camera around and a bible, just to be sure.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: