You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Blue Man

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Man

 

When me and my family moved into a brand new house about 10 years ago, my mother would hear me talking to someone in my room. Supposedly I was talking to a man in a blue shirt. I was three and I couldn't make out anything else out. A few years later my mother was mowing the lawn and briefly looked into my window and saw a man in a blue shirt standing in my window.

Then my step dad moved in and claimed that he woke up in his room with a blue man at the end of the bed. A few nights later my mom was sleeping in her room and woke up to loud noises. When she opened her eyes she saw blue man in the corner of the room by the door way. On another occasion I woke up to a face right in front of mine and then just disappear while turning away.

Now my sister was in her bedroom in the basement and she was on the computer and in the reflection of the other side of the room she saw a figure a man. The next week I was in her bathroom cleaning and I saw this bright blue light and then a face appeared in the light. I have always believed in ghosts and so does everyone in my house or people that have stayed in my house.

Am I crazy? Is everyone in my house crazy I don't know, you tell me!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
No, you are certainloy not crazy. I do believe you have an entity in your home that has not yet crossed over for whtever reason.
Pray for him. Tell him it is okay to cross over. That he will find peace.
I am curious, do you know anything about the history of the house? This may have a lot to due with this male entity in your home.

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
Wow I have been through something like that that man you see lives in your house. He won't hurt you all they do is stare. I have seen 3 ghosts and heard the 4th one but didn't see her that happened last week this has all happened in a year this has. I heard a little girl coming from my mum and dad's room I could hear her then she dropped something. I have also seen 3 teenage boy ghosts one wearing blue the other wearing black and the other ran into me so I could see him I just shouted at him and said don't ever do that again. All they do is stare they think your house is there house. Thanks for sharing your story I enjoyed reading it. 😊
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-03)
No way, none of you are crazy. Things like that happen in many homes, but no one wants to admit it because of the fear of being called crazy. I used to think orbs were spirits until I started watching Ghost Hunters. I learned that orbs were moisture, dust, reflections, etc. About 99% of the time. The other events, I don't doubt! Research as much as you can.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
Well, it sounds as if your house has a haunting. Lol, no you're not crazy. But, I don't think orbs are ghosts. I think orbs are just reflections of the camera's flash, or in other things when your not taking pictures. Like mirrors, windows, shiny things, jewelry for instance. The things can be reflections for light.
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
Hi,Emily
No,you or nobody in your house is crazy! I have read lots of other strange occurances that happened in other people's homes. You should try and find information on who used to live there. That may help on who the man in a blue shirt might be! Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: