You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Tezcatlipoca 651

Real Ghost Stories

Tezcatlipoca 651

 

It all started while I was still in school. I started having weird dreams of a woman standing in the corner of my room with long black hair and ragged clothes and stare at the floor all the time. I would wake up and she wouldn't be there.|

Few weeks had passed and she had returned again but I thought ok same dreams usually happen, but then I got the same dream more and more and I then started to get freaked out as she then started following me to my friend's house when I would stay over.

Then it started getting a lot freakier. There is a Global Video shop just around the corner from me and one night she returned and stood at the Global window and was staring at me.

I followed her deep into the shop and every time she would stand in the corner. I keep thinking to myself why is she always standing in a corner and always staring at the floor?

The next day I went to get a DVD from Global and it was shut down and I looked in the window and there she was clear as day. I walked quickly past and went home and told my Mate Ben.

Then this is when she started doing things; my friend Ben stopped at my house one night and we finally fell asleep at about 3:00am. I felt cold and uncomfy so I rolled over and looked at the door and there she was staring at me smiling I was frozen and couldn't move.

I lost my breath and couldn't blink I was crying silently when she started to walk towards me and stuck her face in my face and laughed, then disappeared.

I then felt full of energy and had a massive urge to laugh at nothing I started laughing and running around my room. My mate was Crapping himself and asked me what was up and I told him she is in me and laughed. He phoned his dad and got dropped off at home.

After that I calmed down fell asleep and woke up a few hours later with a bad head ache. I then decided that I should do an Ouija board to see if I can contact her and see what she wants. I did this and got through to her.

I asked for her name she said it was Tezcatlipoca and then gave me the number 651. I asked her why she was bothering me and what she wanted. She wrote 'Torment and Death'.

I then said "will you please leave me alone?"

She said 'Kill you, Kill you' and then when I went to say goodbye she wouldn't let me and said, 'Wait' 'No' and then said 'I'm going out'.

I was really worried thinking is she coming out of the Ouija board but then she is already out ain't she?

Then she said 'Die' then I managed to say goodbye and left the board. It may sound silly but I still get the same dreams all the time over 2years now and it's starting to get on top of me.

She looks like the girls out of the Grudge and the Ring. Before any of this started I had never seen these films so it freaked me out when I watched them with my friends few months back.

Can anyone help or give advice on what to do as I'm afraid she will actually try and do something?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mike823, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
Its been years since I have been on this I was 18 now I'm nearly 23, I'm now in the Army and currently in Afghanistan... She is back first happened again when I was in magaluff dark figure in the door way closed my eyes opended them again at the foot of the bed closed them once more felt sharp pain on my stomach then was been strangled... Wasnt able to move or scream... Turns out I was strangling my self and I wasn't awake. Now in my 4month of the tour and shes back I'm not scared no more but I can't sleep properly been days since I have, not sure anyone will get this but I no it aint a aztec god or anything that was just a google error of me tryin to round up the letters I got off the board, but I don't if I mentioned the name abbadon in my previous writin but that was mentioned when I did the board anyways hope some one reads this and can give me more info on what I can try to do seems to always happen when I'm feelin my weakest mentally and physically
Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
My girlfriend had an abortion a few weeks ago 😨 so it won't be the baby but when I did a ouija board I got in touch with my grandads dad and asked him about the baby and he said it was a girl and they call her Zoe made me cry a little bit 😳
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Lilike has high amounts of energy and she can get Locke, to run around with her and laugh real loud and get noisy. My youngest Anjeni watches them go silly lol. You mentioned your gilfriend had an abortion in your profile, this spirit is female. I'm just wondering was the baby girl who was aborted a girl. I dreamt of my 2 girls with me years apart in 2001. The oldest would run around and the youngest stared at me with big eyes. Her name Anjeni/Angeni means Soul. Eyes are the window to the soul. Lilike came in 2003 and Anjeni in 2008. In 2004 I dreamt of a boy a week before Lilikes 1st birthday and I ttc in 2005 and in 2006 he was born.
Canyouseeme (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Does anyone agree that despite being from Australia... That 8 year old girl is abit...advanced?
Im not saying 8 year olds are daft but the way shes set out the comment, there's big words that are used AND spelt correctly... Sounds more like someone older.
Unless of course shes taking the mic but I wanted to post a comment in reflection to hers anyway 😁
Oh and I now mike823 by the way people... Hes agood friend of mine and I believe him simply because hes got no reason to lie
Oh and GO AUSTRALIA! 😁
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
It's a shame very funny...
WAIT NO WAIT!
You were laughing and said She's IN you?
SHES IN YOU! Shes possessing you! That's why you were laughing! But you didn't actually mean to laugh! The fact that is easy to consider! But I don't know what torment means...
To tell the truth I'm 8 years old and... Well... I shouldn't be on this, but I've nearly had 20 experiences but I don't almost write them on here... I'm very good at this and I know when someone is possessed I see ghosts and I can contact them without Ouija Board. I've did Ouija Board with my Brother and his friend Kerrod, They kept moving th shot glass so the ghost didn't bother. It probably said "Oh, forget this they're cheatin', I'd have no chance to answer anyways." and go into the portal again.
rootwomin (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
to devious angel,

My comment wasn't to mean that the goddess was protecting the person being tormented, but was following up on protecting someone, her devotee, from long ago that may have been hurt by one of his ancestors.

And I know it's a bit unpopular in contemporary times but many indigenous god/desses protect their devotees by disturbing the people who have hurt them, to put it mildly.i'm not speaking of turning the other cheek-not a christianized version of the god/dess, but a goddess who fights back, particularly when called to do so, regardless of how long it may take to follow up on that request.

Rootwomin
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Unless you are having a psychotic break with reality and need meds I would say you are definitely being haunted. You sound sane and sincere to me. You didn't state your age but I am going to assume you are a teenager. I know hormones can cause a lot of havoc for teens in the dream department but I don't know if hormones can cause you to see spirits in a video store. I know nothing of aztec mythology so I can't help you out there. The fact that this spirit tends to look like the Japanese version of the ring and you stated you didn't see the movie but I'm sure you saw some of the trailers on TV and we all know video stores tend to use movie posters to promote sales so it's possible that part ended up in your subconscious and came out in your dreams. I believe the same thing (subconsiously) could have been the issue with the ouija board. It wouldn't hurt to have a physical examination to determine if there is anything amiss in your body or brain. If that turns up normal then no doubt you are sensitive and you are just getting feedback from something that is residing in your space and time. Keep us posted.
Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Thank you all for understanding I will try those techniques I'm glad people out there actually believe what I'm putting much appreciated 😉
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Using the Ouija board was a bad idea. Be careful.

Yurei, those are the Japanese style ghosts. They all appear similar. It seems that there are more female Yurei than male.

A lot of horror movies are rip-offs from Japan...
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
I believe that something is bothering Mike823, I am just not sure what. If it is an aspect of the god Tezcatlipoca, it will be hard to get rid of. It is my understanding that aspects of gods can sometimes come in male or female versions.

Mike823, are you lucid in these dreams? Can you interact with the spirit or are you in some kind of script that you can not break out of? If you are lucid, tell it in a firm voice "If you do not come in the name of God, then you must leave". Even "gods" are nothing but spirits that pale in comparison to the power of the Creator of the universe. If you ask for God's help, He will hopefully help you with this. You may have to ask many more times than once. The same can be done when you see the spirit when you are awake.

If you have been having this dream regularly for years, that is a source of concern. Whether its an aspect of a god, a prankster spirit, or just bad dreams, asking for God's help with regularity is never a bad move.

I hope you rid yourself of this.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Mike823--assuming your story is indeed true, it only strengthens my belief that this ghost was a prankster. It sounds like the other name that it may have given was Quatzalcotl, the name of the second of the two gods of creation in Aztec legend.

I happen to know this without googling because I read up a lot on Aztec legends and lore.:)

Warmest blessings,

DA
Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
My friend was with me when I performed the ouija board and wrote the name down for me and I went on female demon names on google and found that one, there were also 2 other names but I can't find out about them as the names were messed up they bagan with one was kezt something and the other was zuset something I can't remember as my friend only wrote the
Tezcatlipoca name down but believe me none of this is fake as I have better things to do than waste over peoples time asking for advice and answers which I'm not going to use 😐
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
rhodes68, you know... After reading the opinion you expressed, I think I might be in agreement with you here. The reason I say is because the author said that he had no idea who Tezcatlipoca was... Then how did he know how to spell the name? If you said it out loud, it would come out as "Tezcotlepoka" or something like that. That's not just a name you pull out of a hat.

Warmest blessings,

DA
Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Thank you all for reading this and giving me your advice and for you rhodes68 of course you have your opinion but this is all very very true I wish that it wasn't believe me: (, but I respect your opinion.
mariongee (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
first off doing an ouija boared is just like saying to the spirit "heres my life I'm letting you come through to me" its not a good idea to mess around with them, Secondly I believe everything you have written, especially that you come from the united kingdom-very haunted place! I think what you should do is see a clairvoyant and see if this spirit is following you around because she very possibly could be feeding off your energy and ruining your life.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
I have to apologise for repeating some of what previous posters have already mentioned. I have a habbit of not reading all the comments before posting my own. Bad habbit!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
I am aware that my comment might not interest many readers but I'm a little skeptical of this story. I do believe that "spirits" are known to deceive or hide their identity and yet the particular name used in this story seems a little too coincidental.

Tezcatlipoca was the central deity in the Aztec religion and is associated with the night sky, the night winds, hurricanes, the north, the earth, obsidian, emnity, discord, rulership, divination, temptation, sorcery, beauty, war and strife.

HIS (not her) name in the Nahuatl language is often translated as "Smoking Mirror" (obsidian=the material mirrors were made of in Mesoamerica and were used for Shamanic rituals).

Tezcatlipoca was always depicted with a black and yellow stripe across his face while his right foot was replaced with a mirror or snake to allude to the Creation Myth wich depicts him fighting a battle with the Earth Monster and losing his leg.

Why would a female spirit use a name that sounds female when, in fact, it is male? Weren't there any other names she could have used that would conceal her identity but still belong to a woman? Why would she chose that particular name? To sound ancient? I very much doubt it.

Sorry if I have offended anyone here but it sounds like the author of this story is not writing about a true experience as far as I am concerned.
septic_peg (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
The fact the ghost gave the name Tetzcatlipoca doesn't neccessarily mean that was (or is) the ghosts name. It could be a message or a warning. This is more likely as Tetz was regarded as a male god.

Its best not to read too far in to these things but at the same time take a cautious approach. 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
rootwomin, I agree that it could potentially be an ancestral haunting but again, I don't think it's anything to do with the actual Tezcatlipoca. As you said, "all goddesses find that protecting their children is important and are not hampered by time nor space." Protecting your children is one thing, but HARASSING them is entirely another.

"I asked her why she was bothering me and what she wanted. She wrote 'Torment and Death'."

"She said 'Kill you, Kill you' and then when I went to say goodbye she wouldn't let me and said, 'Wait' 'No' and then said 'I'm going out'."

That doesn't sound like protecting your children to me. At least the Goddess -I- love and worship wouldn't terrorize someone as a form of protection.

On top of that, I did a little Googling. Tezcatlipoca was actually the (male) Mesoamerican god of enmity, discord, temptation, war, and strife. In addition, he was credited for being the god of beauty, hurricanes, the night winds and sky, divination, rulership and sorcery.

I'm not sure what 651 means, but the fifth month of the Aztec calendar is the month in which Tezcatlipoca's celebration took place. The celebration involved a young man chosen by the priests, deified, living large with jewelry and servants and women, and then he would be sacrificed by the priests and his body consumed. He is also honored during the Panquetzaliztli (Raising of Banners) ceremony in the 15th month. (Inversely, 51.)

Either way, it sounds like this spirit was having a laugh on Mike823.

Warmest blessings,

DA
rootwomin (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
i disagree with the idea of it not being an ASPECT of the goddess.

This could be an ancestral haunting.

Check your family tree; see if anyone would have been a part of the movement to conquer what is now called the americas.

It is possible that the goddess was invoked on an ancestor who was involved in disturbing one of her priests/devotees and has now found an avenue, a doorway if you will, to do what her devotee asked. This is not an entirely uncommon situation for those of us who venerate ancestors. Ancestral obligations and yes, poor judgment and their aftereffects can be felt for generations. Since most folk in western culture ignore this aspect of spirituality, issues that could be resolved go without being resolved and sometimes continue for generations.

Ask about your family tree. Do a genealogy project for your family. A short one, look back to see if you have ancestors who would have been invaders in the land of her people. I would not be surprised if you found something or the search opened up a new avenue of why this energy is presenting itself to you this way. Also look at the aztec calendar. 615 may mean something in that cultural context that would be completely ignored in yours.

As far as goddesses having something better to do, all goddesses find that protecting their children is important and are not hampered by time nor space.

Good luck. Once you ascertain if their is a ancestral reason for this phenomena you have clearer recourse.

Take care,
Rootwomin
Mike823 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
I haven't heard the name before and when I looked it up I was surprised:|, thankyou for all the comments, I have tried to get rid of her by saying can you leave me alone but yet no avail, my mate told me to be more hostile and more vicious to her to show her I'm not willing to stand for it but with the luck that I have I would probably provoke her more:|.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
Hi Mike,
Where did you get the name of Tetzcatlipoca?, maybe you had heard it before?...if you haven't it's very curious because it is actually the name of an Aztec God, Black God of the North the night and cold, (Mexico), have you tried something to get her away from you?
😭
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
Thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like you have a prankster spirit on your hands. She most certainly is not Tezcatlipoca because, as you probably know, she is an Aztec goddess. A goddess would not bother to harass you...she'd have much better things to do.

Also, if you can't control the situation with a spirit you already have attached to you, I would definitely recommend that you stay away from Oujia boards. The last thing you need is ANOTHER one, or few, after you. Those boards are powerful tools meant for professionals and spiritualists who know how to shield themselves and dispel spirits.

At any rate, try just asking her to leave. Tell her to leave you alone unless she is willing to communicate her needs in a non-hostile way. If that doesn't work, try looking up online how to shield yourself and/or cleanse your aura. It sounds like she's manifesting as an image similar to the girls from Japanese horror movies because they freak you out.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: