You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Ava

Real Ghost Stories

Ava

 

I had stayed at my mama and papas a lot of times but now, me and my dad are temporarily living there until we can get on our feet. Lately I have been having very strange and discomforting experiences. One night, I had put some polish on the tips of my nails and in the morning I woke up to find the name Ava carved into the polish on my nail. Another time I was waiting in the living room and I was the only one awake and all of the sudden, it sounded like thunder was rolling down the hallway and the chair started rocking for no reason, but no one else heard the loud noise (I am the only one on my dads side of the family who believes in ghosts so I can't tell them any of this, but I can tell my mom). Another time I went to go out of the living room (once again I was the only one up) and I saw Ava for the first time, I saw her full body and she was wearing an orange gown trimmed with white lace. And all of the time I walk through the house and turn around, this shadow-like mist will be following me, but when I do turn around it disappears. Another time (and one of the scariest) I was once again the only one up, in the kitchen, and I heard my name said like in a weird way like kaaayyylllaaaaaaa come from the other end of the house. It sounded like a woman but no one that lives in that house.

Here recently me and my dad were the only one at the house and he was in his room on the other side of the house and I was in the living room. Out of the corner of my eye I kept seeing someone look straight at me, like right next to my face,e and when I would turn that way it would be gone. I got up to make sure it wasn't my dad just playing a trick on me and no one was there. She kept getting right next to my face, looking at me.

Ava The other day I was laying in my room taking pictures of my self with my digital camera and in one of them I had been laying down and right next to me is a ghost and there is nothing that could have made it do this blur. When I got to looking all of my pictures had a smudge on them. And now I have been feeling a lot of cold spots in the house.

I don't think she is there to hurt me but I still get scared especially when it feels like someone is watching me... all the time.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Dear kayla,

Well, Kayla, as far as I know, Ava is not to be feared, for the time being. I believe she is a spirit who wishes to be remembered before "moving on". Or it could be possible that she needs help crossing to the other world. Spirits usually seek attention when someone is occupying their former abode.

If you truly wish to be rid of her (I recommend you help her pass on instead.) you can call your local parish priest for help with the problem. If not, then contact a qualified medium.

For more info on what to do and what not to do:
Http://www.ncdemonology.org/What_Not_To_Do_.html

As for your new dark and evil entity, I advice you to perform a cleansing. If not then again, contact your local parish priest.

Thank you for posting your story and sharing it with us. God bless you and take care. Your ghostly problems are in my prayers. Deus vobiscum.

Sincerely,

Francois
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
Hi Kayla,

First our old boy Martin, he is the owner of the site, been waiting for him to post his own stories also but hasn't happened yet. Second you should see about wearing a quartz crystal around your neck and see if this helps relieve some of the problems you are experiencing. I am sure if you contact our local Wiccan Brittney she can tell you how to find one or where to purchase one at.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
kayla (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
by the way guys I forgot to tell yall that she really likes to turn off the tv's. And now I have a really mean ghost in my house I heard dark voices and I could feel it. It was like I had a weight on me I really didn't like it. It was scary and very discomforting. Just by the way it feels I know that it is an evil ghost. I also forgot to tell yall that my family carries an ore (ghosts are attracted to my mom's side of the family) so I guess that is why these ghost are coming to me.
kayla (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
thanks martin for commenting on my story and I hope I have a lot more comments in the future if you have a story in here I would like to know the name of it so I could read it
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-22)
Old story here that was awaiting a photo before publishing, not in the latest stories anymore but worth some attention.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: