You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Bloody Murder

Real Ghost Stories

Bloody Murder

 

When I was in the pub, I was having a drink with a few mates, it was warm in far corner of the room. I was laughing and chatting away when I felt a hand over my shoulder and whisper something in my ear, it went very cold, I couldn't make out what the voice was saying but it sounded as if I was being told to do do something, The voices stopped. About ten minutes later I felt my hair being torn off, it wasn't but it was very saw. I heard lots of faint screaming and shouting and pleading for mercy or that's what it sounded like anyway, it suddenly it all stopped and went warm again. I was very shaken and told my friends that I was going home. The next day I got on the net and researched that the pub had been the owner of a family that had been murdered in the same room in 1523 and the wife had been dragged from where I had been sitting and stabbed to death just half a meter away from me and 180 years later been dug up when the pub was being refurbished.

I still go to the pub but I don't sit in the same spot as I did that night it just sends a shiver down my spine!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

skittlesandreeses (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
Ghosts like these are very common they keep re-living in its paranormal self their death or someone close to them dying this can be shown by screaming and physical contact with the human life. It's a plead for attention, she might not be being murdered as a ghost but she wants to scare us humans for attention. Imagine getting murdered and no one knowing or caring to save her.
This was a very chilling and interesting story thanks for sharing!
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
That is very scary.

I sure wouldn't want that to happen to me!

Have you had the same feeling elsewhere?

Take care! ❤
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
omg that is really freaky I would have been like scared s***less if that was me...
milmo99 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-07)
wow id be scared ever played a game of bloody mary god I did that when I was in year 5 me and my mate were screaming our heads off in fact don't try it its not very nice 😨
sillymehe (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-05)
I too wonder what pub this is. I'm going to the UK around Hallows Eve and I can't wait! 😆 😨
colten (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
thank you for sharing your storie I would recomend calling a couple paranormal investidators to help them cross over
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-03)
I say that the murderers are still there and also the woman who was killed as you could hear her scream you should write into Most Haunted and get them to have a look at it maybe they can get in contact with the spirits and help them to cross over.
The murderers might be feeling remorse or they could be afraid of what may wait them on the other side and the woman could be feeling hatred and anger and is probably wanting justice for her death... Also it sounds quote weird that you had your hair pulled quite hard it sounds like these spirits have quite a lot of power with them.

But thank you for sharing your story.

Aussie_vamp 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
Very creepy.
Thank you for sharing your story. I love to hear accounts with a lot of history behind them. Obviously, someone there is not yet at rest. I do hope they find the peace so needed and deserved.

God Bless!
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
um... I'd probably never go back there again...lol
That was pretty scary.
saran (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
hey really a good story yar... Just now I started reading such kind of haunted stories. Your story was an good start
Megan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
it was a good story I am I ghost exspert I had never heard of that story as I'm only 9
Mariah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
That's awfully spooky! I've never had any spirits try to contact me before, but I've heard that if a spirit does contact you, it usually wants to tell you something or to mess with you.
Kayla (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
This story is very scary. Does anyone know where this pub is? Is it Ireland or Enland or Scotland?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: