You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friend Jason

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend Jason

 

A week after my best friend Jason died I began to see things. It started the day I visited Jason's house in Lancaster SC to spend time with his mother and step father, in which I consider my own family.

I was walking by Jason's room and I could have sworn I saw something move. In thinking it was just Jason's mother I kept on walking, until I heard something fall. I turned and walked into his room and saw a shadow, I guess you could call it that. At the time I didn't believe in ghost, but the shadow had the out line of a boy, the hair was just like Jason's. Normally you hear that in the presents of a ghost, the room becomes very cold, but I didn't notice anything of that sort. After a split second the shadow was gone. I didn't tell anyone, in fear of my friends thinking I was crazy.

A few nights later I had a dream of Jason. I was at my school, but it was only me, my friends Ryan, Corey, and Alex (who was Jason's girlfriend). Jason walked in through the front door and walked down the hall in front of our lunch room. The weird thing was that my friends and I didn't think anything weird of our dead friend walking into school that day. There was a set of stairs sitting against the wall, and Jason walked up the stairs. I went to follow him but he walked into the wall, as if there was a door there, but there wasn't.

In this dream I saw everyone talking, but couldn't hear what they were saying. I saw Corey pointing behind me and as I turned back to face the wall Jason was standing there looking at me. He took my hand and then the only thing I could hear was Jason say "It's not over." I woke up in a cold sweat and tears rolling down my face. Jason past away 3 months and 18 days ago, yet I still feel his presence every once in a while.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, K_Scarlett, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

K_Scarlett (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
To hobbyholly:
Jason died of an accidental OD... No I'm not scared, just to know that I can still see him in some way (my dreams) is a great feeling.

It's still hard getting use to him not sitting beside of me in my classes at school, or throwing things at me at lunch, but I am get along good I guess. And thanks for all of these comments
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
My aunt died of cancer, she suffered a lot. After her death her driver-an illiterate but deeply religious person, kept insisting that she was visiting his home at night. His mother, hearing voices entered the room and saw him talking to someone or something which looked like a mass of light. It disappeared immediately. The next night, the same thing happened. The driver was not afraid, because she was a generous old lady who was very kind to him. She wanted to know-according to the driver -why her car had not been sold. She had written in her will that her vehicle was to be sold and the proceeds distributed to an orphanage close to her home. She had left a generous amount of money to all her staff. She was a spinster who was very wealthy. The car was sold shortly. No one saw her again.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
yeah I agree with this two and also I lost my best friend in 1997 to cancer less you get new best friend that I did too and never forget my best friend.
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
First, please accept my condolences on the loss of your friend Jason. It's such a horrible thing to experience especially at a young age. I'm in total agreement with whitebuffalo on this one. Jason just wants you to know he's okay and life isn't over, for either of you. You'll never forget your friend and it sounds like he's not going to forget you either. The thing about life though, is that we all face and experience terrible things and are left wondering why? Sometimes there's no answer to the why and we just have to go on with our life. I promise you that in time your memories of your friend will become less sad and will be replaced by the fun ones. God Bless.
moonlight (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
I had a old freind of mine die a month ago... I have had like 3 or 4 dreams with them in it... And Anohter about a dead cat. I have no clue what that would mean... The cat would try to wake me up. It was like It was that momment. I was asleep on the couch. In the dream I was asleep on the couch. Wierd. ❤
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
I think sometimes our loved ones visits us in our dreams.

My brother died over a year ago. I have dreamed about him twice. Two nights in a row, I dreamed about him. I felt like I had really been visited by him.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Oh, Sweet Saints, how absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I just about cried. How hard for you to have to go through such an unexpected thing at such a young age. My heart simply goes out to you, K.

Shall we talk about your dream?
It's not, you know. It is not over.
In this dream, your beloved friend is telling you that his love (yeah, I know- but you feel it too) has NOT ended. No matter what you do, what you did, who you met, who you forget... HIS love will never end.
YOUR life...
Honey, it WAS rough, but it got better (not "perfect" but "better"), and will continue to get better. He was letting you know that you MUST go on.
He took your hand.
He will ALWAYS be a part of your life, as he will always be in your heart.
Thank you ** (virtual hug)
zacksawyer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
"it's not over" either means revenge or he's trying to say there is more after death.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
I could hear was Jason say "It's not over." - If you don't mind me asking, how did Jason die? The "It's not over" statement makes me wonder how he died.

Are you scared? As long as you don't feel any harm or danger, I would take it as a visit from a friend.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: