You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Boy?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Boy?

 

It's my first time to share a story so my apologies if I'm not able to share it well... This happened a day before our school elections... So here goes...

I was very busy this particular day because the next day were our school elections and I needed to prepare presentations and a lot more... So I decided to go home late. I stayed at school until late.

I was in the corridors of the first floor with my friend, Abbish (not real name). She was sitting near the wall as she watched me practicing my dance presentation for tomorrow. Then suddenly as I was dancing... I looked at my right side and I was surprised and a little bit terrified... There was a boy who was dancing with me... He was copying my dance steps! I was really shocked because it was my first time to have an eye to eye contact with a somewhat ghost! (If he had eyes!) I cannot forget and maybe will not forget the way he looked. He was black and white and somewhat negative in color. He was kind of glowing in the corridors! He stared at me and I was like completely paralyzed for almost 30 seconds before I came back to my senses. I saw him pass through the door of one of the rooms in the corridor.

I immediately took my friend's hand and dragged her to the lobby. First of all I laughed then she asked me is everything alright. I answered her "do I look alright?!" she replied "no, you look pale... What happened?" I asked her did you saw a boy at our right side a while ago? She replied no. Then I told her what I saw. She believed me because if I was joking her she would have noticed, but I was not. I know what I saw.

That time the ghost boy looked directly at me. For whatever reason I don't quite know.

Until now... That experience is unforgettable for me. But that is not my only experience with ghosts...

Thank you for reading my story!

Other hauntings by gHosTmAgneT_03

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gHosTmAgneT_03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
It sounds like the boy was trying to have some fun. He wanted to try out those dance steps with you. At least you aren't the only one who has seen him. Great story. Looking forward to some more from you. 😊
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
... I haven't seen the ghost boy anymore but I heard some stories by other students that they've been seeing some kind of a little boy roaming around the school I'm not quite sure about it... Thank you all for commenting...
noaanimelova252 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Right now I'm 13 and Ihad a ghost exp. My bro says I was high or tripping real bad but I knew I wasn't tripping.

OK, when I was 7,8,9, I was taking my dog out then all of the suden I felt a slight wave of blackness in my head. Then I was at the door to take the dog out but I felt some one pick me up and felt a cold eerie presense on me. Hope you like it.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Wow, thanks for sharing your experience, 😁 have you seen that boy again?
Claudia
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
well there were no glass windows there... And it was about 7 pm... We are only allowed until 8 pm to stay there...:D tnx...
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Please don't take offense:
But could it have been your reflection in some sort of glass? Some schools have glass corridors, windows, or small glass windows on doors.

Also just how "late" was it? Are we talking 5pm? Or 11pm? Because, If it was past say...8pm...I don't know what school administer would have let you stay

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: