You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Pushed Out Of Bed And Unplugged Alarm Clock

Real Ghost Stories

Pushed Out Of Bed And Unplugged Alarm Clock

 

This happened to me this morning... (3/16/09)

I usually set my alarm for 5:15 AM and hit the snooze button a couple of times before I get up to get ready for work. This morning I had something strange happen?

The alarm went off at its usual time, I went through my normal routine and hit the snooze button, it went off again, I hit the snooze button a second time, then I was pushed out of the bed. I mean I was pushed all the way to the floor. No one was sleeping with me (well maybe there was, ha.)

I wasn't scared or anything, as I got myself together and climbed back into bed for another 15 minutes or so I noticed that my alarm clock was not working like the electricity went out. I grabbed my watch, which I keep by the alarm clock for emergencies just like this one so I wouldn't oversleep.

I was thinking, where did I put the candles so I could shower and shave?

Well I got up at about 6:15 and noticed a faint light coming from the kitchen, so I decided to investigate. When I got to the kitchen I noticed that the light was coming from the coffee pot, which was set on a timer. If the timer was still on, then only the electricity in my room was off - odd I thought.

Anyway, went to the bathroom for my normal morning manly ritual, lights working, etc. I went back to my bedroom and noticed the clock was still off. I thought, great, broken alarm clock. I decided to unplug the clock as to not have any current going to it. I pulled the dresser out to unplug the clock and found that it was already unplugged. I plugged it back in and flash, flash, flash... The clock came back on.

I am not sure how the clock got unplugged, but most of all, who or what pushed me out of bed to get me up for work? I guess I am supporting someone or something else. Hope I can claim them as a tax deduction.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Other hauntings by Yoda1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yoda1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
I want to thank all of you for your comments. I read more than I write, I think it's a time thing or I could be lazy. I do have other things that have happened to me I just have to write them down. I think you all will find them interesting.

Anyway, thanks guys and gals for your comments.
Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Hobbyholly,

Nope not the first experience, I've actually have had a few. Some are so weird, I guess when I get the chance and do some research in my mental archival filing system (brain) I will post them.

Some are very interesting, I keep a book close to me when I go to bed just in case something happens so I can write the incident down. Sometimes I can't read what I wrote. Kind of like Jerry Seinfeld, when he wakes up in the middle of the night, dreaming something funny, writes it down, goes back to sleep, when he wakes up it looks like a bunch of scribbling ha! 😁
Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks for responding to my post. The plug for the alarm clock was located behind the dresser. When I fell out of bed I don't remember hitting the dresser. It was really weird, especially the pushing.

Nothing really odd has physically happened, I just get a feeling that there is something present in the room. It doesn't scare me or anything, just something I can't place my finger on (get it?)

Oh, I do get these odd feelings around 5:15 AM that last until I actually get out of bed. It's kind of like touching me but not touching me (Oh that makes sense!) 😕
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
I now get up the same time you do every day and ALWAYS worry about the alarm. Now, besides worrying about an electrical outing or me forgetting to set it, I will tonight lay down and think of this story and hope no one is mean enough to pull my plug.

Thanks for this very interesting and fun story. I hope to hear more of them if you have them.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Great story! The little boy spirit in my house loves to shut off my alarm. I told him to knock it off because it wasn't funny. He wasn't waking me up after he shut off my alarm. He hasn't done it since I scolded him. Thank goodness! Keep us posted on what happens next and good luck on that tax deduction! 😆
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
well I think that it is a rather good thing that what ever pushed you out of your bed at the correct time is making sure that you don't fall behind.

What ever it may be it is waching out for you obviously.

~Yours Truly Huanted,
Sora ❤
kittythatsme (4 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
At least it did not push you out at 2a.m. Or something... Lol
Hope you have a great day... And a good sleep. 😁
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
i love the way you've told your story, injected it with a bit of humour 😉

I once started snoozing and sorta was dreaming when something happened in it that made me jump and land, smack, on my face on the floor. But I guess you'd know if it was something like that. When you fell could it have been possible that you pulled the cable out?

Also, if it was spirit it was very rude of him to pull your clock out THEN wake you up. They could have just left you to it... Cheek of it 😜
iDObelieve (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Thanks for sharing, I'm also wondering, did any else happen after this experience that is somewhat paranormal.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
haha, I wonder if you can claim a tax deduction for a spirit.

Anway: is this the first experience you've had? Keep us updated
LAB (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Maybe that's a good thing it got you out of bed so you never know well if it feels alright then nothing to worry bout eh?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: