You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

My Hauntings

 

I am 14 years old and I think I have clairvoyance. I was on my bed looking out of the window when I saw a faceless man! He had no facial features and was wearing navy I could tell he was a man; I was so shocked I fell off my bed and hurt myself.

Another time I was coming out of the bathroom and I saw a black figure slowly coming up the stairs and disappear into the hallway. I got VERY scared.

When I'm at my granddad's four hundred year old house in the countryside I can feel breathing and footsteps round my bed and it gets really cold, almost freezing. It always feels like there are other people in the room.

Once I was sitting on the stairs and I could feel my hair lifting up off my shoulders.

When I'm at my other granddad's house I can hear Alan, my grandpa's dead dog yawning, padding around and banging his tail on the furniture, when he was alive he would open the bedroom door to check on me and the door opened I was so scared!

I'm always seeing stuff at the corner of my eye, like black figures and I always hear banging up the stairs.

Very recently I was at my friends house and I looked in her window and saw her mum and sister very clearly. We got into the house and she wanted to watch a horror movie, I asked if her mum would mind and she said her mum wasn't even home yet. I looked around the house and her mum and sister weren't there.

Camillarose

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Camillarose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

October (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
ParaTam is right, you should right in a journal. I do, and it helps a lot.

ParaTam is also right about them not all being bad/evil. Trust your instits when it comes to determining evil vs. Good. Although, evil will most likely eventually show its true colors.
needsanswers (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
I know just how you feel Camillarose. I am 13 years of age and am also very sensitive to these types of things. Just letting you know that you are not alone.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Hi, Camillarose -
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I have a 14-year-old daughter who is a sensitive, and has been able to see and talk with spirits since she was 3 years old. It isn't easy sometimes being a teenager who is trying to discover who they are as a person at the same time as dealing with discovered they are sensitive to the spirit world.

I have some advice for you: First, don't panic. All spirits/hauntings are not negative and scary. We have several spirits who live in our house with us. None are evil or give us problems. Occasionally they will hide an object and we find them later. But, not much beyond that.

Second, start a journal of your paranormal experiences. Eventually you may see a pattern and discover what type of paranormal sensitivities you possess.

Third, remember that not all "odd" experiences are paranormal. As soon as it happens, investigate. Do the "Ghost Hunters" thing like Jason and Grant and try first to disprove the experience before labeling it paranormal and writing it in your journal.

Fourth, know that you are not alone. There are MANY sensitives out there who experience the paranormal in different ways. If you go online, you will be able to do a lot of research on the paranormal - places like Your Ghost Stories will give you a wealth of first-hand information. When my daughter started coming to me about 6 years ago with stories of her experiences, I first went to The Shadowlands and started reading their 10,000+ true ghost stories. It assured me that others have experiences like my daughter, gave name to what she would see (shadow people, orbs, etc.), and provided links to other similar websites.

Fifth, try to find someone close to you to confide in - a close friend, a relative or maybe even an online forum. My daughter has found she needs an outlet for discussion of her experiences to help her deal with being a teen sensitive.

I wish you the best. Keep us all up-to-date with your experiences.

Blessed be,
ParaTam 😁
geekonme239 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Geez. That's scary. Anything bad happened to your friend's mum and sister? Just wondering. Because in here, if you see someone in his/her house when they weren't there yet means they've died while out or something bad happened. Or maybe it's just what people call doppelganger. Take care, Camillarose and keep on posting scary stuff like this:)
becky (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
Hello Camillarose, I have been researching astral projection today and came across your story through another site. I am normally a sceptic on these topics but your story caught my eye. When I was 13-16 I had multiple encounters with faceless people. They sat on my couch in my basement almost as if they were watchin tv. There were 4 and they scared me silly. I thought I was crazy to be honest but hearing youve seen a faceless man, well it makes me wonder haha! If you see him or any others again can you tell me more about it? I am totally interested in your findings! 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: