You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Who Are They?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Are They?

 

In October 2008 my family moved in to a new town house. The area was new and had just been farmland before they built on it. When we moved in I slept on the top floor with my mum who was across the hall and my two little sisters slept on the middle floor on there own. My two sisters didn't like to sleep on that floor on there own and would end up sleeping with me in my room. They hated the bedroom so we swapped they slept fine in my room but there have been a few strange things happening in my new room. I will be lying down going to sleep and my drawers will open on there own. I always have a feeling of someone been in the room when I'm there on my own or in the house on my own. My little sister who is 13 feels the same.

My sister has had more experiences than me and was telling me about them earlier. She told me that once she came downstairs on her own to get her tablets at about 10:30pm. She was making herself a cup of tea and felt a shiver. She felt like someone was staring at her. She was scared but just ignored it and poured the kettle. When she put the kettle back down she saw a women with waist length hair, red lips and a white summer dress on so she put the kettle back on the coaster and turned round and there was no one there, she says this happened in about 10 seconds.

Her next experience was in the morning when she got up to school at about 5:45am she was stood eating her cereal and looked outside by our fence (the way the fence is positioned is facing a wall that you can clearly see over the fence). She says that there was a boy on the wall looking at the school across the road, he looked grey and his clothes were grey but old and he looked like he was day dreaming. My sister said it looked like he had no eyes and an open mouth, she ran upstairs and looked through the living room window and no one was there. She ran back to the kitchen and he was gone.

My sister and me are always hearing bangs and today she was here on her own and thought my brother had come back. She heard the keys in the door and then footsteps going up the stairs then it was silent then the telly was switched on really loud then it went of. She said it sounded as if the toilet seat was being slammed. She got quite scared then my mum came back and then I did. Me and my sister were then sat on the computer and heard a really loud bang. We went upstairs and nothing had been moved.

We are more interested than scared and would like to know who these people are and if you can be haunted in a new built house.

The kids around me have also said that a new build on the corner that won't sell is haunted to, and have also said their houses are strange as well.

We don't know whether it's just our imagination or it's really happening.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NJKE, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
If it was once farmland you could be seeing who walked through the fields or maybe a house once stood where your building is now. Unless you have a poltergeist one of you could be the catalyist for the bangings and drawer pullings. I know I sound like a broken record about this kind of phenomenon but it seems like the paranomal world is pretty convinced its coming from the teens themselves and not entities.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
A ghost or spirte, which other way is fine, is a thing that can be traped in an area or just huanting or travleing. The spirtes may be haunting you and your sister. If you want to talk to them say somthing to them or use a ouija board. I wouldn't try through unless you can take any negative enagery. You would also be best to know how a exocism is done. But unless they cause trouble innore them or ask nicly for it to leave or stop doing those things. E-mail me if you need to talk or ask anything. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
weeird. I've seen random things in my old house but they just walked around. My sister said that they are probably just "gaurdian angels". I'm not going to tell you to think the same but just try not to always feel like they are there to harm you. Maybe scare you a little but... 😕
grimcarebear (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Maybe there was some history on the farmland where they built? I'm not an expert on ghosts in anyway, but I'm always curious. I live in a house my parents built and I hear noises as well, like bangs and pops. But the woman in the tea kettle...I'm not sure about that. That's why I say try to find some information on the farmland it was built on? I know that might not help much, but you never know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: