You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Few Experiences In My Bedroom 2

Real Ghost Stories

A Few Experiences In My Bedroom 2

 

I've been mentioning how nothing has happened lately with my bedroom ghosts. Kind of jokingly saying they were getting lazy and I guess they took it as a challenge last night.

I believe in what I saw 100% last night and there is no way it was a dream and there are several reasons why I know it had to be something.

Well, Last night I was on the computer late (Ironically watching Supernatural reruns but I watch that show all the time so yeh). Well, Around 2:30 after commenting on my other story with nothing new happening I logged off and went about getting ready for bed. My 11 year old sister, Abbie, was a little scared of being alone so she went to bed with me.

Once again let me explain my room's furniture arrangement. My bed is against the wall the door is so if there is someone in the doorway I can see it on the ceiling and wall right in front of my bed. (And I also have my wardrobe next to my bed directly blocking the view of my doorway unfortunately in this situation but it's for further privacy measures since my siblings don't believe in knocking... Ever)

My door was almost all the way open with the laundry room light on.

Well, at around 3:00-ish something came into the doorway. Naturally I'd think it was another family member if it didn't look shapeless in its shadow on the wall and ceiling. Plus... It was 3:00 AM. It lingered there and swayed back and forth blocking the light out several times. This is most verification it was real. (I checked about seeing if the light was burning out but not only was it 100% back when the figure moved we had replaced it only about a week ago). Also my door kept creaking as though it was being pushed slightly.

I don't now if my sister saw it but I know that she was frightened by something... I asked her if she saw anything and she quickly was like "No, no, what do you mean?" then hid under the blanket the rest of the night.

I tried talking to her about it today but she changes the topic so I just don't know yet. This time as always I totally freaked out. I wonder if it was just having fun with me seeing as I had been talking about how nothing had happened?

Maybe since I asked why so few things seem to happen.

Other hauntings by AnnaRuss

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AnnaRuss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
Usually it takes something solid to block out light like that. I have seen an episode of Ghost Hunters where a spirit made a light dim when it walked passed it and when the investigator walked passed, the light was totally blocked. Unless it was a hoax, it was remarkable footage of seeing a ghost taking a walk through a room. I don't know what you saw but if it was blocking light it had to be dense. They say ghosts that can't fully manifest end up looking like a shadow blob or sometimes with the form of a person but no distinguishing features. The swaying may have been its attempt at manifesting but it couldn't pull it off.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
It could have been anything that somehow was moving around. And I doubt all demons have white faces and black eyes.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
ooooh I love that show supernatural but back to topic. Ummmm... Well if there was any light someplace it probably took the shadow of an object or something being pushed by wind probably. My niece freaks out about stuff like that but everytime I stared the same way she did I never noticed anything walking inside her room (sadly she forced me to sleep on the floor in her room for 3 days...) 😳
theknowingman (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
ok one question did it have a white face with black eyes and body then your dealing with a deamon. If it is a deamon the your 1 out of 10 people who had a deamon, in their house and the deamon didn't toast the house. Email me your email address at dylancoffie [at] yahoo.com 😕 😕 😭
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
I am at school right now and can't take the time to explane what happen so send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: