You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Boy

 

In February 2006, I was in a park near downtown Nashville Tennesse and I saw a little boy about 4-5 years old. He was wearing bloody pajamas and looked like he had been crying. He vanished behind a mound of dirt.

I saw him from a distance of about 10 feet, it was broad daylight (11 a.m.) and he looked very real, not vaporous/transparent.

I found out later about 2 years ago a little 6 years old boy had been murdered by his mom's boyfriend. His body was dumped on that pile of dirt.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-18)
Silverio: I'm sorry to say, the O/P will probably not respond since this account is 6 years old, and the poster is no longer an active member 😢...

Sorry for your loss ❤
silverio (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-18)
this little boy happens to be my cousin. It helps a lot reading this comments thank you guys for all the support and to the person that posted this please contact me my email is silverioarzate [at] gmail.com
HauntedKitty (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Oh my, That is really sad. I don't know how someone can do that. If saw a spirit of a child in that manner I would be crying, I wouldn't run away I would talk and help him cross over He's in no pain now. Thank You for that story it just tore me up. Things like that make me feel so empty, sad. Don't know why some people can be so heartless.

Kitty ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
How very heartbreaking. I am always extremely saddened when I hear of children being hurt or killed by people who are supposed to be caring for them. I do not understand how these people can live with themselves after doing such heinous acts. I do hope, that if someone comes across this little guy in their travels that they can set him free so that he can join other children who can play with him and show him that he can never be hurt again. Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
How awful! Poor baby!

I would hope you could go back and pray for him to cross over. He is probably tramatized and terrified. Tell him to follow the light, that there will be people there to love him and look over him and no one will hurt him again. He can play and be happy.
Even if you can not return to that spot, I am praying for him to cross over and find peace. I whope you will join me.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
That's just messed up... How could you possibly do that to a small boy.
RIP Luis.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I have seen 2 ghosts and they look so clear and real. I understand what you have been through. They look like real people at first then when they disappear and you know there people who are not really here.
JMY (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-24)
His name is Luis Osvaldo Cisneros. His stepfather burned and tortured him, then beat him to death and left his battered, broken little body face-down in a dirt pile in a Nashville park. I hope that he is not what Faye saw. I hope little Luis is in Heaven with God because he certainly knew nothing but pain and suffering on Earth. I live in Nashville and I remember this story vividly. They just caught the stepdad last year in Mexico. I can't believe a mother would let someone do that to her child.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-30)
Autumn-Wow I agree with you, it's just about exactly the way I think too. I believe faye's story though because that is really what I would call unfinished business. Also, I'm sure he wonders why his mom didn't help him and why it even happened at all. I really don't think it's any kind of revenge but just confusion and sadness that keeps him there.
radio1 (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
This actually happened, I remember hearing this story on America's Most wanted. Where the little boy was beaten and stabbed to death by his mother's boyfriend. The boyfriend was jealous of the little boy. If your curious the story is probably still on the AMW website.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Dear faye and other readers,

his is a tragic tale and it is my hope that this little one will eventually find help to cross him over to the other side.

With the passing years and population growth, I have noticed the rise in various accidents (especially traffic accidents), murders and other man-made and natural tragedies and disasters. I have also noticed many memorials and wreaths marking these places. I do not take credit for this thought, but feel that I am moved by the other side or the source of who I am (you decide the name or not) to pass this along. You can as always accept any, all or none. When I run across these places, I will ask that the soul be released to the other side to the "unconditional love" there waiting for them. You can say it as a prayer, a meditation or just speak as you would trying to help a loved one find release and peace on their way home. It is the love and intention that will help them the most to be on their way. It will set up a beacon of light for the other side to respond. Use your own belief system as you feel moved to do so. Any help you can give the other side that comes from love is greatly needed and appreciated. If you hear sirens or see an accident happening, send those involved your "unconditional love". The other side and the source of who we will take care of the rest. If you know or do not know others who have passed away, it matters not, all well-intentioned, best wishes, prayers, thoughts, meditations and spoken words help all those who have died,...no matter if they are stuck, in transition or have completely crossed over. See the light in one another, and be the light that shines the way of a loved one or stranger home.
JOHN2257 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
that is really creepy! I also think it is really neat that you have such a ability. I think you should try to go back and talk to him!
Tyler Peterson (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
holy shiat! That is amazing! Did you try to talk to the little boy at all? If you did message me back
Mike (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
I have never saw a ghost in my life but I have heard ghosts that say my name do not ever let a ghost in your house because when your asleep it might jump inside you. Sometimes if a ghost lives with you and you move it will follow you.
Ale (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
I live in Smyrna, Tn and it's been a year in a half and believe me I can't sleep the way I used too. One day I woke up around 2: 00am and in my dream I heard someone knocking and I woke up. I went to see who it was and the door was wide open. This was so odd bc I was the one who locked the door. Two days later I try to go to sleep and I hear the voice of my sister calling me and that't weird cause she is at work and the voice calls my name so clear that it scares me. Ever since I have to sleep with the light on until my sister comes. Alot more things have happened to me in that house.
Tanni (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
OMG thats scary... God you had to go through that expreince... God I am so so so so so sorri!!!
Paulina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
Wow that is scary. Sad I never saw a ghost in my life but I do believe in those guys
bell (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
their is a lady in my house of a shadow standing right next to me and I think the lady is a ghost that talks and makes loud noises in the house.
bradley (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
did you ever hear of the bell witch. the bell witch is not realy a witch the bell witch is a ghost or even a demon but I think the bell witch is a demon.
brandon pohl (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
I have been seeing shadows in my place and so has my sister. my sister said she saw something go past her room and I felt scared
brandon (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
I was in my room and I heard knocking on my door. I opened the door and no one was there. I heard strange noises in my house and saw shadows. I looked in the hall and I saw a indian. I just found out a indian died in my house.
green (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-22)
WOW!! I would had fainted after seen something like this because I hate to see blood. I hope this boy rest in peace and the boyfriend burns in h**l forever!!!
Steph (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-15)
Hope the little boy haunts that man for the rest of his natural life. !
kayla (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-11)
wow thats scary I would of had a heartattack. sorry you had to go through that!!
camanchie.. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-11)
holy crap.......that would be intense I think I would need therapy after that one.......but you never know what you would do till your put in the situation.......so what did you do...
clayton (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-10)
that sounds like a very unique experience! Would have loved to have been there!
.... (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-10)
Wow thats scary and sad I wouldnt know wat I would do if I was in your posistion id like go running home screaming my head off and tellin my parents and pulling them to the place I saw the little boy or I would most likely call the police
courtney (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-06)
o my god now that what I call a story shit that would be freaky
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-30)
That is so sad and wrong, killing a little boy that doesn't deserve to die at all. You must've been sad, were you? That's also creepy and scary too, to be just a couple of feet away from the spirit(or ghost)of a boy that was murdered by some filthy, drunk, horrible, ass murderer that doesn't deserve anything in life, hey Faye, you should pray for that poor little boy, so that he could go to heaven.
Rachel (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-29)
Okay please e-mail me at rachel_rocks1225 [at] yahoo.com becasue down a trail by my house I see a little boy just like that he looks like a real person and looks six. does he have black hair?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: