You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost That Stalk Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost That Stalk Me?

 

I am not sure if these were ghost encounters or not. When I was seven I was staying over at a friend's house for the night. She said she couldn't sleep, so she asked if we could sleep in her mom's room, we did. After we went there and fell asleep, I suddenly woke up. I looked over to my right, and there was this blue-like figure walking towards me, with his hand out. Kind of like when some is offering you their hand. I freaked out and woke up my friend and her mom. I told them what I saw but when looked around no one was there.

The second time this happened to me was when we moved to a new state. One night I couldn't sleep, so I just was lying in my bed with my eyes open. I guess I finally fell asleep because when I opened them again. There was an Indian boy sitting on my dresser staring at me. I looked away fast then looked back he was gone!

After seeing the little boy I was scared, so I couldn't sleep. When I looked over at my door, I saw a man in a long coat and a hat on coming towards me. His hand was out like the blue-like figure. I blinked once and it didn't go away, I blinked twice it was gone.

The last time would be when I was in a hotel with my mom and friend. All I remember from the night is that a figure was sitting in a chair, staring at nothing. The next morning I asked my mom about it. She said that I suddenly sat up and looked over at the chair, then pointed. She also said I said, "Someone is sitting over there."

And lately every night, I have this feeling someone is in my doorway, staring at me. Out of the coroner of my eye, I always see this white thing but when I turn to look, nothing's there

Now I don't know if these were ghost or my imagination but they seemed so real.

Other hauntings by RosePetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RosePetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
Be careful until you know what you're dealing with. I don't trust any spirit that doesn't come in the name of JESUS.
AlwaysHaunted (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-08)
I am sensitive, so I feel deeply for you. I have been this way since at a VERY young age. It can be hard, very hard. But over time you can learn to controll it. There are still the times even when you don't wish to have anything happen, it does. If you feel afraid of any entity, please tell them that and ask them to leave. You must be strong and forcefull when doing so.
eyelovehotdogs (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
Spirits have different manifistations. Yours is like a blue-like figure. Don't be scared as long as they are not doing you any harm.
otisian8 (5 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
awhile ago I saw a medium, who told me I would be visited by my gaurdian angel, it would apear to me as a blue light on a particular night. And as he had promised on that night as I was driffting off everytime I closed my eyes all I could see was a blue glow, maybe your blue ghost was an angel?!
darshan9209189691 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
what I think is you think a lot of ghosts and spirits and the image gets created in your brains and you visualize them just like we see a mirage in desert area.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
Whenever you are scared of the ghost you always should say that you do not like their presence.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
i feel these spirits are friendly as they haven't caused you any harm I wouldend ask them to leave until you ask them what they want but then just ask them to respect your privisey or ask them if they want to be sent into the light... I enjoyed your story...
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
Gift or curse? Seems like you have it and now it's a point of what to do with it. My heart goes out to people that are having this happen to them without having a support system. I don't think this is something someone would ask for but for whatever reason you are sensitive. It's a matter of working with it or ignoring it until it goes away. That's why some have it as kids but lose it as adults. They choose to for the most part.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
The blue-like figure and the man in the long coat sound as though they are trying to greet you. All of these figures sound harmless but if you seem bothered by them try asking them to leave, like Monoxide said. Or even try having the place blessed.
I'm sure they shouldn't cause you any harm though. 😁

God Bless.
monoxide (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
they seem harmless enough
But if they really freak you out that much maybe you should ask them to leave
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
Hmmmmmm...
You seem to be sensitive to these paranormal beings...

Haha... I don't think that you are being stalked by a ghost...

There are certainly more than one aren't there...?

However, you seem to be in control enough when meeting these creatures... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: