You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Darth Vader

Real Ghost Stories

Darth Vader

 

About three years ago I elected to sleep on the recliner couch because my sinus had been bothering me. Exactly 3:10 am I was awaken, (no I was not dreaming). I looked in front of me and there for lack of a better description was an outline of Dart Vader. No visible identifying marks only an outline of head shoulders and no sign of separation of arms or legs. Only that Darth Vader shape, it could have been male or female. It appeared not quite touching the ground, I looked hard right and left made sure I was now awake and not dreaming.

My first thought it was an intruder. Then I realized that is was a dark cloudy figure now blocking me from seeing the TV and a portion of the furniture that housed it. My next thought, maybe this is death; hey I've never died before. I waited for more, ESP message, etc hell I had no idea what was going on. I wanted to speak but thought better of it. Maybe it was saying, " No I'm not here to give you Wednesdays winning Lotto numbers, can't you see, seeing me here dwarfs importance of any amount of money you can possible image." I would have responded, "Well, I can image quite a bit of money."

I thought about getting up looking for the camera, but would this cause IT to disappear instantly if I got up, who knows? I continued to absorb this image waiting for what was to come next. I would guess two minutes passed and as I watched, it disappeared from the bottom up starting slightly from the IT's right side up at a slight angle. This took perhaps one second and it was gone and I was still alive.

I thought about it for a week or two then mentioned it to my wife. Thinking she would believe I was out of my mind nevertheless I told her anyway. Her response was yeah I believe you I saw the same thing. She on the other hand had a peaceful calm feeling and not one of fear or concern. So this is, I can assure you, is the Gospel truth.

Has anyone had heard of a similar experience like this before?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, johnsastar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
Seriously, did you feel cold when it was there? Did you feel it's anger or sadness? Is that possible that your eyes doing trick on you because of the darkness? Was it the first time? Why you say "Maybe it was saying..." Did he send you a message or nothing at all? Sorry for the previous post, you open doors for this. 😊
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-01)
Maybe it's santa Claus!;-)

😆 😆 😆

" No I'm not here to give you Wednesdays winning Lotto numbers, can't you see, seeing me here dwarfs importance of any amount of money you can possible image." No: A genie form a beer bottle!
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-30)
Dear Johnsastar,

I believe that I saw death. He was not a skeleton nor did he have a sickle. He had the face of a dead man. Dead people no matter what race they all turn gray,so his face was gray. He had no eyes, he had a nose and I can't remember if he had a mouth. He wore a brown cloak. I think that spirits can take on any form they wish.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: