You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Ghostly Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghostly Experiences

 

I have a few pieces in one, so I'll start from the beginning.

Last year I was at my dad's house. It was summer and very still and warm. It was night time. I was taking my hair out looking in the mirror on the back of my door. All of a sudden a really cold breeze blew under the door. I was really confused but shrugged it off and went to bed. That night I suddenly woke up for absolutely no reason at all, but was wide awake. All of a sudden my door opened just opened. It didn't just open a little bit, it opened all the way to the wall, and in such a manner that someone had opened it. I could feel that someone had walked in. I couldn't see anything, but could feel it. I bravely got up and went to see if anyone had opened my door to check on me, even though I saw nobody. Everyone was fast asleep. I was way too scared to go back to my own room, so I slept in my brother's room.

The next morning I told my dad of the account and he told me it is known there is a presence in his house. It didn't scare me though, I just thought 'cool'. From then I've thought of this presence as a Casper-like ghost, friendly. I've had 2 other run-ins with this ghost. One when it opened the front door to the wall. I smiled and said 'hey' even though I couldn't see anything or anyone. The other was when I saw a black figure walk into my dad's room. I assumed it was the 'presence'. I also often feel the 'presence' standing over my bed watching me. It freaks me out, especially in the dark because I think there's a real person standing there. The 'presence' also likes itself to be known, and will often flick the light switch in my bedroom, keeping the light off if that makes sense.

Another story is that at the start of this year I did a Ouija board with some of my friends. We placed candles around the board, and used a shot glass as the planchette (I know, should've put salt as well...)

There were about 8 of us, and we opened the board properly, but it wasn't working well at all, so we split up and did 3 at a time. When 3 of my friends were doing it, the rest of us were in a different room. Suddenly one of my friends walks in and says to me "they want you to come in" (they being the ghost) so I got up and walked in. They told me they'd called my grandmother. I sat down and put my finger on the planchette. I asked if it was my grandmother and it quickly went to yes. I then asked where she was and she spelled out 'heaven'. I all of a sudden started balling and left. I know I broke the circle, but didn't know that was bad at the time. My friends closed the board (although I don't know if they did properly) and came into where me and my other friends were. They told the others we'd spoken to my grandmother. One of my friend's who was in with the Ouija sat next to me and couldn't stop shivering. She didn't know why, because she wasn't cold and it was summer.

From this, I understand that I may not have been talking to my grandmother, but I like to believe I was, so please don't ruin that.

The next day I went home and took my board with me. My mum put the board in our garage. Since then, every time I go into my garage I feel like someone is in there. I also sometimes get the feeling someone is in my bedroom. I just get the feeling I am being watched. I also have a balloon in my room, and it sometimes moves around the roof like it is being pulled. It is sitting over a doll I have which my grandmother gave me, and I didn't put the balloon there. I am choosing to believe my grandmother has stuck around and is watching over me, and this is her way of telling me.

I thought I'd share my experiences of ghosts, since they're positive ones to show that positive things can come from the paranormal and not just hauntings.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zeldaxlove64 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I think this is a good presence, I also believe this is your grandmother, probably because I am VERY interested in the paranormal, and Ouija Boards and Seances. I always wanted to try it, but the reason I am reading so much is because I want to do it. So...yeah.

I also agree with Preeti, God Bless ❤
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
clover don't worry keep rosemary with you... Else you'll be in trouble...

For any help contact me...

God bless you ❤
clover (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-08)
Thanks for the comments.

'Preeti': I'm a bit worried to do the ouija again after reading many stories about it going wrong. I would love to, but I'm scared I will contact a demon or something. I feel really guilty if she's not crossing over because of me though.

'PestedForFun': I told my mum about my grandma, because its her mum. She didn't show it, but I think she was shocked and it scared her a bit. She put the board in the garage and won't let it in the house because she said it scared her.

'L0VEPiNK07': I still have no idea about the black figure, but its not really bothering me. I'm thinking of it as a friendly presence.
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-06)
While I do believe that you are right and the presence is your grandmother, I just want to caution you about the use of Ouija boards. When you use a Ouija board, you open a portal. While that portal is open, anything can come through it. I'm sure that you already know that but I just felt I needed to tell you.
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
hopefully for your sake it is her and not someone else. But what about the black figure. Did you ever figure out who or what that was?
PestedForFun (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
This is an interesting story...it sounds like your grandmother IS watching over you. Did you ever tell your dad (if he is still alive?) I wonder what he'd think of it if he saw it.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
Well I think she is left here with you...she should go back to her LIFE AFTER DEATH...or else it would be called break of life circle...try to contact to your grandmaa again with your friends.and tell her to go

GOd bless you ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: