You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Is It?

Real Ghost Stories

What Is It?

 

My name is Kristi and I'm 19 years old. I've never really had any true experiences except after my grandmother died and my aunt died.

The years 2000 and 2001 I had non-stop deaths occurring in my family six deaths in total. The first one that had me experience my first "supernatural" phenomenon was when my grandmother died in 2000. After she died I was so upset. I was in my room one day and I was looking outside, and I had blinds to cover up my window, but I saw a figure quickly move across. It wasn't frightening but more comforting. After that I heard a voice of a man and my grandmother say "It's going to be ok. I'm fine. I'm in a better place." I was smiling because I KNOW for a fact that my grandmother is in Heaven.

2001 was my second experience. My aunt, whom I was really close to, died in a bus crash. I was terribly upset and didn't eat for days and didn't want to go outside and be social with anyone. After that I heard the voice again. Calming and loving. I also know she's in Heaven.

2005-06 I was made fun of constantly at my school by this group of guys. I came home one day just like "whatever, they're going to grow up worse than me (which they did... What goes around comes around) " and I was sitting in my room when all the sudden I literally heard this voice loud and clear..."You're not worth it. No one loves you. You're life isn't worth anything you're already a stupid loser." Right then I picked up scissors and was about to do something I would NEVER do-commit suicide. I stared at the wall forever with the scissors in my hand. I finally burst out into tears threw the scissors at the wall and told the voice to go away and that he was stupid and should go back to hell where he belongs because I am worth it and I am loved. I never heard it since.

What do you think it is?

Is it God, stress, my grandma or my aunt or a demon?

I'm sort of confused because I think it could be all of the above for each story

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fireproof89, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
You realize that you're assuming that the 'better place' is heaven?
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
Fireproof89:

When I was in middleschool, I lost 6 family members in the span of a year. It was very hard on my family so I understand your losses. Just try to remember, time heals all.

Also, I used to get picked on quite a bit in school. I even had one guy tell me straight to my face, "you are fat and ugly." Let me tell you that really hurt my feelings. After graduating high school, I joined the Navy, went and saw the world, and gained a lot of confidence in myself. I am now 25 years old, I am in fantastic shape, and I consider myself to be pretty hot (please don't take that as being conseded.) And that jerk who told me that I was fat and ugly is now working at Taco Bell. Karma is a beautiful thing.

As far as that voice, I agree with every one else. I believe that a negative entity sensed your distress and was feeding off it. The fact that you did not listen to it shows that you are an incredibly strong person. 😉
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
marq:...that's very true...there's a story by jessalynn on here (being called a liar) and her parents thought she was schizophrenic...it's unfortunate that the sensitive are, at times, treated in this way... Of course, not everyone who hears voices is perfectly sane! 😁
Marg (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
I wasn't being mean by saying that but, it can happen to some people.It's not nice.😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
marq: has your cousin been diagnosed as being psychotic?...just curious...
Marg (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
If,you heard a voice then it's possible you may be suffering from the onset of psychosis. You may hear a voice or voices and you may imagaine seeing things. Not saying for sure but,I'm not trying to scare you. It can be cured with proper treatment. 😊😊
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
God WILL NEVER SAY THAT!
God is the one that will always love you, and believes you are worth it. That is why He is trying to keep you alive for a very special purpose He has for you in His plan.
Whatever told you that is most likely a demon. They try to come at you when you are weak emotionally. Never believe those dark voices. Stay strong and God Bless.
chicken (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
I always thought that when you were emotionally vulnerable, you are spiritually too. You know, something like the exorcist. Demons or whatever usually get you when you're weak, emotionally speaking.
fireproof89 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
i really want to thank you all so much for your comments.
I'm not stupid and unloving and hopeless. Trust me, being beat up and made fun of your whole life you just feel alone. But I prayed every day that God would protect me. I love God with ALL my heart soul and mind and would NEVER in my life turn my back on Him. Looking back and seeing and knowing that people go through what I went through and Helping them has made me grow so much stronger. But once again Thank you all for the comments and I wish you all a good day.

Much love!
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
he is right...

Satan might be the one who is always disturbing you...
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I am so saddened to hear of your losses. Remember something. God is good, loving, faithful, all knowing, all mighty. He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end! There is nothing negative or bad about him, at all. NO! THAT WAS NOT HIS VOICE YOU HEARD! That was the voice of something sinister and evil, trying to attack you at your weakest, most vulnerable time. The devil is a liar. That was not your family members either. Why would your family who you loved and who loved you so much, say something like that to you? They wouldn't, they would be telling you that you have too much to live for, that your work here on earth is not finished yet, you are a great and wonderful person, and that they love you and they are happy where they are and want you to be happy here and carry on their legacy. Remember them for all of the love, goodness, joy, kindness and family loyalty that they had in their hearts. Don't fall victim to satan and his little scare tactics. He tried that mess with Jesus and it didn't work. Jesus gave us the VICTORY to put satan under our feet and stomp him and his negativity out. Don't you dare self destruct prescious, you have too much to live for. Your family lives on in you. Do something special for them, start a scholarship or something in their name. Write a story or a poem about these wonderful people, but don't sit and continue to be sad and down because they wouldn't want that for you. You say you know they are in heaven, so don't worry they are just fine. They are in the hands of the Lord.

Continue to pray and ask the Lord to give you strength and to surround you with the white light of the holy spirit. Remember, God is good all the time!

God bless you!
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
he is not demon...

He just telling you to stop being a bad girl...

He say hurtful but have the same meaning with this,"don't do that again because god knows it is wrong".

Also demons scared and temp people not saying to stop what your doing...
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
Dear Fireproof 89,

I forgot to advise you about Romans 8:35-39. Not even hell itself can stop God from loving us. 1John 4:7-21. If you are good at memorizing things then memorize these scriptures. I wish I could memorize things. Any time you are harassed by an evil spirit or anything else just quote Biblical scripture and that should help.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
Dear Fireproof 89,

How can you be worthless, unlovable and stupid? When the Lord God Almighty quiets you with his love and sings over you. Zephaniah 3:17. You are a crown of jewels in the hands of the Lord. Isaiah 62:3 Memorize those verses from the Bible and the next time that sneaky imp torments you again just say those two verses out loud.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
The last one who tried to get you to do harm to yourself was definetly a demon (or fallen angel, negative entity, whatever you chose to call it). The problem is that fallen angels or "demons" have been around since their fall from heaven, which was before mankind. They have watched us and tried to influence us in the wrong way all throughout time. Since they have seen everything we have done and said our whole lives and can manifest as anyone or anything they wish to look like they can easily fool one of the living into thinking they are a loved one who has passed. Usually by being nice and (to appear) loving at first, only later to start mixing part truths to try and turn us away from the truth. Since it says in the "word" of those once dead having came back at the permission of God and spoken short things to the living spiritually then it must be so, but they didn't make a habit of it, and definetly didn't answer to a soothsayer (psychic) calling them forth through ouija boards or incantations. Those were fallen spirits impersonating with dire intentions. It's hard to loose a loved one and the desire to communicate again is always there; that's why we have to be diligent and wary to those spirits who would take advantage of that.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
Hmm...i think that was DEMON because you were feeling alone... And were not happy so obviously that's where demon got stronger and tried to control you... Pray everyday and keep rosemary with you...

God bless you ❤.
katikat (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I agree with you that it is all the above it sounds like it and I'm sorry to hear about all your losses. I know how that feeling is and I feel like that sometimes but yeah you are worth it and you are loved. Its good that you didn't do that. And those guys they were just jealous and they are probaly worse now 😉
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I am sorry for your losses. And I believe that it was a demon. The thing about these creatures is that they feed with your fear, your upsets, your anger and your bad feelings. In these cases for them to feed on your feelings they create an illusion or they do something so you can respond to them. For example they move things and after you get angry enough they put them back, they tense you and so on. Whenever you feel like that again and something similar happens again tell them with a calm voice even joyful if possible that they can't get you and laugh! Trust me on this one I've been there! Laugh and they go away because they only search negative energy, and when you laugh you instantly fill yourself with happy thoughts! I wish you all the luck in the world! 😊
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I am very sorry about your losses. That voice was definately evil. It knew how you were feeling, and it wanted your death. It can be very fatal, and I'm really glad that you stopped what you were going to do. And I bet those idiots that used to pick on you have ended up a LOT worse:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: