You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Windy

Real Ghost Stories

Windy

 

My name is Lexi. I live in a small town in George County Mississippi. When I tell about Windy to my friends and family, they laugh, like I'm joking. I'm not joking or making this up. My story 100% true. Windy is the ghost that lives in my house. I don't know what her real name is, but I feel like she's a female, and she tends to get angry when I call her "the ghost". She's not mean or harmful, just mischievous.

One time, I was talking to my mom on the phone. I got mad at her and threw the phone at my bed. I went and sat by my dresser, which is a few feet away from my door. My bed is a few feet away from the dresser. When I sit in that spot, I can see everybody that comes in, but they can't see me. I was just sitting there, thinking to myself when my dad walked in. He asked me where the phone was because he wanted to use it. I told him it was on my bed. We looked and looked but we couldn't find it. When I finally found it, it was on the charger in the kitchen. I didn't put it there, and nobody had entered my room.

Things like this happen all the time. My things will go missing, but then reappear in different places.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
freaky that is maybe it was the ghost who moves it ghost can move things. Strange things happen like this all the time and they can get people in trouble.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
sonds like you have a poltergeist, not mean like you said, just mischevious. Moving things, making noises and such is kind of their trade mark.

God Bless!
Kitty81 (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
Hi,

My name is Krystal "Kitty" and I am an Investigator for Shadowz Paranormal. We are a Paranormal Group based in Southern MS. I read your story on yourghoststories.com

Just wanted to let you know we are here if you need us. We investigate for free. Our website is http://www.shadowzparanormal.com

Please feel free to call us if you have any questions... Or concerns... Or want us to investigate. The number on our page is for Dolly the Founder of Shadowz.

Krystal "Kitty"

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: