You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unsure Of Our Safety

Real Ghost Stories

Unsure Of Our Safety

 

To start off I have had paranormal experiences occur randomly since the age of 13 when I lived with my grandmother. I would hear footsteps, hear whispering and see shadows. That always freaked me out so badly that I would go for days without sleep. My experiences as a child have turned me into somewhat of a paranormal guru. I am very curious and I seek to know the truth, unfortunately I don't think I am in store for what has found me. We have just recently (about a month) moved into a new house on the back of my in-laws property. I will admit at first I got a weird feeling about the land, but it's a remote location so I just thought that was that.

A couple of nights after we moved in I was sitting in my kitchen working on my online baby registry (I'm 7 months pregnant and have a 1 1/2 year old, my main concern and reason for writing) and I was showing my husband some of the things I registered for when suddenly very loudly we heard three loud knocks. Not knowing if someone was here at 1am in the morning we peeked out both doors and no one was to be found. We live in the middle of 15 acres so it'd be a little hard to escape without us seeing or our dogs alarming us. Needless to say that creeped me out a little, but I just kind of nodded it off to coyotes against the house or something.

A couple of days later I heard the same knocking again while I was home alone, scared me a little, but again I blamed it on something not paranormal. At night I hear cabinets slamming shut now, sometimes so hard the glass seems like it would shatter but doesn't. I played this off to just be my imagination.

Last night (12/1/2009) something happened that scared me so badly and it's not something I can just explain away. My friend and I were sitting on the couch and suddenly we heard something hit a wall very loudly. Of course we jumped up to investigate and as we were searching we walked in mine and my husbands bedroom to discover my jewelry box open and the handle swinging and my tealight candle holder that sits atop my jewelry box (glass, very heavy and heart-shaped) lying on the other side of the room.

This terrifies me due to the fact that my son lies in my bed and watches his DVD's sometimes. If that would have hit him it could have hurt him pretty badly. I'm writing this for help before it gets worse. I'm at a loss and I badly need any and all help.

Please, I'm not sure what to do. I watch a lot of shows on this subject, but when you're the person needing help you seem to be at a loss of what to do.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jess0625, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
you mentioned this was your in-laws land. Are you able to find out the history/details of the land?
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
naveen, what is it with you alwaysa jumping to ghost hunters and death?!?!
You will scare the poor girl!
Maybe you should be more subtle?
naveen9885 (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
its really tough situation. According to my experience as a ghost hunter. First it observes all your daily activities next it start playing with your house next it sits calm in a corner and reacts suddenly, next it comes to your daily life means imitating your daily work of course not exactly as what you do but it messes the work next play with kids mean hitting them or it may play with them it plays in different ways but your kid will be hurted definately and it comes to you means your husband or you its a final stage next death to avoid this you should go to ghost hunter who is expert why because a small mistakes cause some death. Becarefull any doubts contact me at this email http://scr.im/nav08 its a encrypted link for my email ok. I don't mean to scare you. Just said of my experience if you don't believe please ignore it.

My god bless you.
SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
holly crap call some ghost hunters to get rid of the ghost if you need to to contact me Shehan.wijetunga [at] hotmail.com
Cindy17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
I can relate quite a lot with you since I have been having paranormal encounter's ever since I can remember, this has also turned me into a little guru such as yourself. From what I know three knocks is a sign of a demons awaiting to be let in to your home, I don't necessarily know how true it is but you don't want to disregard the idea specially since you have had poltergeist activity shortly after. For the sake of your children I would recommend perhaps a house cleansing, of course a cleansing of the property might be of much help also.

Good luck.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
also, please remember to pray daily for the safety of your children.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
structures located in the middle of nowhere are good places for people to do things they don't want anyone to know about. Perhaps that is your problem is that some evil has been done in this place before you lived there.

You might aslo ask God if the home can be cleansed. I am glad that you have chosen to turn to Him.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
Like a cop that asks you to do something in the name of the law, when you call upon JESUS for help and use HIS name you are asking and trusting someone bigger than yourself to help you and handle your situation. Try HIM, HE especially loves children and places a great value on them.
Jess0625 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
Thank you. It does freak me out. Moreso because of my son and myself being pregnant. I hope things get better. I have turned to prayer and gotten closer to God. Hoping to have the land we live on blessed. I think that is where our problems are coming from.
KimCan (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
Sorry Jess, that would really freak me out too! I have a little one on the way and there is already so much to worry about with out having to worry about unseen intruders! Since you asked, my advice is to seek God's help because he loves you and because the best way to fight spirit is with spirit! Please keep us posted!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: