You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Julia's House

Real Ghost Stories

Julia's House

 

My friend Julia has lived in the same house since we met. She doesn't know how old her house is but her dad said that he used to ride his bike past the house when he was a little boy. I have spent the night at her house too many times to count and many strange things have happened. There are at least five DIFFERENT entities in her house. A little girl in a white dress with long brown hair, a very tall man dressed in black with a big axe, a man with a hat and cloak that walks around the hallways, a young man with black eyes, and a guy wearing a long sleeved white shirt with short hair and jeans that walks around her kitchen and dining room.

I have seen all of these entities at least once, and some of them I have seen more than once. Most of them don't seem harmful but there are two of them that scare me: the boy with the black eyes and the man with the axe. The boy with the black eyes comes when you are trying to sleep and he talks. At first he just mumbles but then you can make out what he is saying and he says very mean things. He swears a lot and one time, when Julia was laying in bed, he started talking right by her ear and called her a b**ch and said he was going to beat her. The man with the axe seems to be chasing the little girl. She shows up and then disappears, and then shortly after he will walk in the room and look around and walk out.

I've had many experiences in the house where I was getting up to use the bathroom or get a drink and I saw someone standing there watching me from the hallway or from the dining room. I have also heard them walking around the house. They talk sometimes and turn the television and radio on and off. It is strange to me that there are so many of them.

Can anyone tell me a reason why there would be so much traffic in one house? As I said, most of them do not scare me, I'm just curious as to why they are all in that one house.

Other hauntings by xXxSpiralxXx

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXxSpiralxXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
This sounds like both a residual haunting and an intelligent one at the same time. The residual being the little girl running through the room and then being followed by the spirit with the axe. If these events occur in the same place at about the same time each night that would explain the little girl and the man with the axe. The intelligent haunting is one that the spirits actually interact with the living, such as the young man with the black eyes, which by the way has me just a little worried as the eyes are the window to the soul. With his being black that is not usually a good sign. I believe this one may not even be a human spirit, but a being from a lower plane of existence. My advise is to seek professional help, wether in the form of your church or other spiritual leader. A Native American medicine man/woman could also help your friend toward the intelligent haunt, but as for the residual I don't think there is much you can do about that as it is imprinted on the enviroment, but I also don't claim to have all the answers. Good luck to you and keep us informed.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
deejaymigs (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
This is a scary story. Actually, all agree with them that this entities are previous residents of the house. You may try to check the history of it in your local library. As what Brittany said, they need to be released.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
I would like to say first off that someone needs to come in there and release the spirit of the little girl. As for the others, they need to be sent off as well. There are various reason a lot of ghosts inhabit one area. They could all have some relation to the land, house, or each other. There is also the possibility that there is a portal on the land and they passed through it. Another thing is if you live near a lot of electrical wireing you could have a lot of ghost in one area. You see, ghost are made up of energy, as are we. And if you studied your science books you would learn that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be altered in form. This means that the energy put off by the electrical wiring and yourself can and will feed the ghosts, almost empowering it enough to cause some chaos.
Different emotional states put off different amounts of energy too. Thats why, you hear people say "a ghost did this and this and I am so scared, and now its getting worse..."
Ghost are here for many different reasond, but they are people just as we are and should be treated that way. Hopefully I didn't babble on about stuff off the subject, I do that sometimes.
Hope that helped, good luck and keep us posted.
tompson (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
the boy and the girl may have been family and the fact that the man seems to be chasing her may turn into that he is her father and the boy knows only what his father has done to the girl and is acting towards your friend
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
Julia,
I think, these spirits are possibly people who lived there over time in the past. Bad things could have taken place before and time is repeating itself. They are there for a reason and I believe you.
Gina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
The girl may be the daughter of the man with the ax and she was very disrespectful. The boy with the black eyes might have bene neglected so he learned to say mean things to his parents. The guy in the long-sleeved shirt might just be a relitive. These people may be relitives or people who lived in the house before your friend Julia and died. They might have died in peace if they did not try to hurt you or Julia.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: