You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I'm Not Loco

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Not Loco

 

I am Fathead and I have always been interested in the paranormal. Although it scares me, I enjoy reading and watching anything that has to do with paranormal activity. I believe I have experienced some of my own unexplained activity. I would like to share with you a couple of my stories.

One day while visiting my friend, we began to argue and all of a sudden I felt a poke to my head. After this happened I told my friend about the incident, my friend shares with me his feelings about his house and how he feels that the house may be haunted. Whenever my friend and his wife fight, strange things happen like, doors slam and dishes rattle, in which are not caused by anything physical on their part. Do you believe that because of the negative activity, this activates spirits to cause unexplained phenomenon?

One day while I was at home alone cleaning, I saw from the corner of my eye, my hat fly off the dinning room table. I was nowhere near the table and the hat was placed in the middle, where it would not be able to move on its own. I tried to ignore that fact that this was even possible, but it keeps coming back to me as paranormal activity.

What do you think, am I really loco?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fatthead, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Haunted_cleaner (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Hi Fatthead,
I do not think you are loco. I will tell you as you become more aware of the paranormal you will see, feel and hear things that you may not have even noticed before.
Energy draws energy, so when your friends argue they are creating a lot of energy and a conduit for for these spirits to draw from. I doubt they are negative, I bet your friends even forget what they were arguing about when the ghosties show up. The ghost might be their personal marriage councelor.
Take care.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Well Fathead, don't give up your pursuit. I don't see any harm in being curious or interested in the paranormal. That is a healthy process for your brain to be attracted to things that are lesser known. Don't be too freaked out by what people say, the longer you're in a community, the more intense opinions of others start to surface. But remember, everyone is entitled to his or her own beliefs. Just don't ever make fun of that because that's when real troubles can start between members of the community. I honestly don't think you have much to worry about, and I sort of lean towards no on the paranormal of these two experiences. I am in no way an expert, it's just what my gut feeling is on it. Plus you mentioned that you are very intrigued with all things paranormal, and you can frighten yourself my friend!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
again, it is possible that the vaccumme chord went across the table sweeping the hat off.
Just something to consider. I always have trouble with them chords.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
Well, yes, I DO believe that while in a heated argument some very not normal things can occur. I do not always think them to be PARAnormal, just abnormal. It would really depend on what those "things" are.
Negativity DOES attract some not so uplifting things (and no, not necessarily all of them ARE ghosts, or entities) and that is why it is important to try to keep positive. Negativity tends to warp our sense of... Life, and therefore we have bad experiences IN it.
The hat incident is interesting. It was in the middle of the table when it just flew off. No fan was on, no atmospheric disturbances in the home (strong breezes or the like). I think I would personally have to test that one out to see what may have happened there.
Thank you.
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
eyes wide open you just totally freaked me out. IM just going to pray man I have a little girl. Thats all I need for her to start having nightmares because of ME I better chill on this whole paranormal thing.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
fathead,

I'm one of those people that believe the world is full of all kinds of spirits, and I mean everywhere..., and that includes demons.

Speaking of human beings, just beneath the surface of anger is fear. During a "heated" argument, injecting a little bit of chaos and destruction caused by the "unseen" will usually evoke fear, and fear is kind of like a scent that attracts particular kinds of non-human beings. Once "it" gets a hold on you, "it" becomes a problem to get rid of.

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but if you don't get rid of "it" permanently on the first attempt, it is very possible "it" will return after finding several more beings like itself. And your bad situation turns into a nightmare.

I base this comment on what I've lived with in the past, what I've learned from the Bible, and viewing very many "true stories of the paranormal."

Oh, I also believe that when human beings die they go to a place prepared for them. "Ghosts" are imitations of the deceased. There are only three real "ghosts" that ever appeared on earth, and that was only by God permitting it. See if you can find them mentioned in the Bible.

The first ghost was mentioned in the Old Testament just before King Saul died (there was a witch involved), and the other two ghosts are mentioned in the New Testament just before Jesus was crucified.

I don't recall which website I was visiting, but I was a little surprised to read about a little girl whose grandmother had died. The "ghost" appeared, there was a very brief conversation when the little girl discerened this was not her grandmother, and the little girl loudly and firmly said, "You're not my grandma!" That is when this being started cursing, making threats and became grotesque looking and said that her grandmother was in Hell.

I seriously doubt her grandmother is really in hell. Many evil spirits lie, just like Satan who is also known as the "Father of Lies."

But it was nice to hear that a little girl could discern the true nature of the "ghost." 😊
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
Maybe the ghosts your friend lives with are kids that like to fool around with you. 😐
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
well, if it wasn't the chord, I would just chalk it off to one of those strange things that happen. Don't let anyone put the word "Demonic" in your head. Staying positive will only keep your situation as such.
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
Pjod I swear it was in the middle then on the floor. I tried to blow it off but I kept thinking about it.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
fatthead,
You were running the vaccumme, when you heard a hat fall and hit the floor? I can't hear my phone ringing, or child crying when I'm vaccuming, let alone hear a hat fall to the ground... And to see so many folks using the term Demon, so lightly, is a bit frustrating. People, if you have a problem with the Demonic, you will know it, for it is not subtle-- and a rare occurance.
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
Michelle do you think it could be a demon. I hope it does not follow me homme. Do you think.?
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
you'd be surprised NEGATIVITY can attract many things and unwanted demons
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
To Ana the doors were closed the heat off and I had all ready passed it when I heard it fall so it was not me I was moving back and forth vacueming when I heard it fall the cord was on the floor and at my friends house it felt like I was poked in the head with like two fingers. This type of thing has never happened to me before. Could it be because I have been reading and watching a lot on the subject to the point to were I start to scare myself. 😆
morgansarmy (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
You are not loco! For what happened with your hat, I think that could possibly be paranormal, but you should also check to see that there was no way that a burst of wind did it.
As for what is going on at your friend's house, I am not sure if the things happening are paranormal. It could be psychokinetic energy (PK). Its a greek word meaning "moving by the mind". Some scientists believe that some poltergeist activity could actually be caused by the person being surrounded by the paranormal activity. PK occurs when a human causes things to move with their thoughts and emotions. I'm not saying it couldn't be paranormal, but you also have to think that it could just be them getting so emotional, that they are making things move.
But again, you are definetely not loco.
But if the hat is the only paranormal thing youve seen so far, don't worry about it too much. It doents seem to be anything that will try to hurt you. Maybe it just didn't like your hat!
😆 Ana

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: