You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted in Florence

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted in Florence

 

I'm currently studying abroad in Florence, Italy with some friends. We share an apartment together and from the start there have been lights flickering, random voices in our ears, etc. We've been here for over a week and last night one of the girls felt as if someone passed through her and a wind blow through her hair without any windows being open.

Another time I walked into my room and later turning around realizing my door closed not completely shut however I never closed it so it wasn't me. I asked my roommate if it was her and of course it wasn't. I went out of the room and walked quickly in to see if it would shut by itself with the wind and it didn't even budge.

That night, about 5:30am, I had trouble falling back asleep. After awhile of tossing and turning I heard a door open and close in the kitchen which comforted me because I thought it was one of my roommates (turns out it wasn't) I was lying in bed on my stomach when suddenly I got such a pressure on top of my back as if a 300 pound man is slowly sitting down on me. I tried to call my roommate for help and scream but nothing came out. Then I slowly started to be dragged to the end of the bed. I sat up and actually shook it off as if nothing happened, until 2 minutes later the exact same thing happen at which point I jumped up and ran to my other roommate's room.

Please help me out with what this thing, because I'm freaked out and have 2 more weeks in this place.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Italy

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oxolilcaraoxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Oxolilcaraoxo (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Definitly no ouija board for me! After the holy water things seemed to calm down thankfully. I was in the apartment by myself for a couple of hours and although I was freaked out, nothing happened. Thankss everybody!
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
sleep with a bowl of white vinegar mixed with salt next to your bed. It is a proven occult remedy that I've cleared up many hauntings with. If it still happens after that call me and we can work on banishment
hearthorn (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
its good that you all are finally done with it 😊 holy water was a good idea
SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
do not use and ouja don't be scared of the ghost and if it helps sleep in the same room with your room mate

Yours truly Smart Boy
ZUKISMOM (5 stories) (58 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
NO OUIJA BOARD NO NO NO. You will be inviting more trouble than you already have.
I suggest a cleansing of holy water and burnt sage around the interior of the house with your friends helping. This will only be another two weeks for you but it can be a
Long two weeks with that kind of activity around you. Good luck and keep the faith in good.
Zukismom
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
Oxolilcaraoxo: No matter what, do not let anyone talk you into using a Ouija board! I don't understand why this is always the first thing that jumps into people's minds! If you want to know anything about the place you're staying in, locate someone in Italy that can direct you to an appropriate office that will give you the history on that building and property. For goodness sakes, don't go dragging out one of those boards and start dabbling with it. You will do more harm than good. Nothing good can come from using one of those things and certainly if you open a door and don't know how to properly close it. You can unleash something into your life that you won't be able to get rid of. If you only have two more weeks to be there, I would research another way and ask some of the natives about the place. You don't want to leave from there and take something home with you!
Oxolilcaraoxo (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
Yea were really freaked out. One of our friends told us to say a prayer and put holy water throughout the apartment and things have been good since then. I hope it's over really. We were thinking about the ouija board but were afraid of bringing bad spirits through and make things worse. We'll see how things go from now. I don't ever want to experience something like that again. Thanks for commenting!
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
I have heard of many experiences, some I have heard from relatives, about feeling a pressure on them while in bed. Although you getting dragged is a pretty scary experience.

Next time it happens, try asking it what it wants and to go away. Something you could try to see if spirits are in the house, is try using a Ouija board. I know that it can be scary using it, just do your research before hand.

Let me know what happens and good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: