You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mothers Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Mothers Ghost

 

This incident happened to be 3 years back when I was doing my Job in Delhi. My parents were living in Bangalore. It was on 03rd January night and as usual I came to my apartment late after a long days work. I was the only person staying in the flat. After having my food... I sat on the computer for a while and went off to sleep shortly after.

It was cold in Delhi and I had my room heater switched on to make the room temperature uniform. I was in deep sleep when suddenly I felt a cold hand caressing my hair and patting my back at regular intervals. At the same time, I could feel the room had turned unusually cold even though the room heater was on.

I opened my left eye and turned around and switched on my Cell phone light and I saw my mother sitting besides me smiling and winking her eyes. I forgot for a minute that I was in Delhi and felt I was in my bedroom in Bangalore house. I also smiled and went off to sleep. The very next minute I was woken up by a Phone call to hear mom had passed away 10 minutes back as she was declared dead.

I was shocked and I felt as if the whole world around me had collapsed. The same evening Mother spoke to me for 1 hour and she was sounding absolutely fine. This was my first ghost experience which has left a deep scar on my mind and heart.

Other hauntings by vinod7780

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vinod7780, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
This story made me cry. This reminded my expereince with my bro who passed on. This shows death isn't the end and our loved ones do care for us.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-19)
Dear,
I am so sorry and sad for you, even though by my calculations it is almost 5 years since your Mom passed away.
Strong and brave that you are, keep it that way.

Regards
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
Sorry about your loss just shows us that nobody else in this world other than our own parents actually and truly and unselfishly love us and care for our happiness well being and safety.
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Very touching.
I don't doubt your story. Your mother really came to see you that night
kratosdgodofwar (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
Such a touching story. So sorry for your mother's demise. She really loved you a lot man.
Take care.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
First of all, I m extremely sorry for you lost your mother. It was indeed your mother who seconds after her death, came to see you for one last time to check whether her son is ok or not, and you said you felt 'caressing'-indicating she loved you a lot... Take care,, and I pray may your mother Rest In peace...
sirocane (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
She was saying that she's ok! ❤ I wish you well, she probally loves you.
Mysteryabhi (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
Dude in my case I lost my dad in a heart attack he was 66 once when I was trying to sleep in my bedroom with all lights off I experienced something unusual feeling inside my body. I started to breath heavily and there was a feeling of uneasiness near my heart I did not open my eyes. Instead I started to chant Om namah Shivay and Jai Bajrangbali and within few minutes everything became normal. My dad died an untimely death he was 66 and had this wish of seeing my sister getting married and playing with his grandchildrens. Can any one explain what was this all about?

After this incident every night before I go to sleep I read hanuman chalisa once and then go to sleep
Everything is peaceful until date
sharmadeepak (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-26)
that was such a touchy incident... I almost start crying while reading it... GOD BLESS YOU 😢
scarwarsnow (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
My goodness! She really loved you man, take care. Hope you are doing well now
gency (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
hey vinodh, thanks for sharing your experience with us, feeling extremely sorry for your mom's demise.
Take care 😢
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine losing my mother. She is my best friend and I love her with all of my heart. I have to say though, that it was nice of her to come say good bye to you and give you some comfort. I hope my mother does that for me when it is her time. ❤
bubba (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
So sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom at age 11 (36 years ago) and no matter when it happens it is devastating. My heart goes out to you and may the love of family and friends comfort you and help you find peace.

Bubba
SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
i have lots of sympathy for you I felt the same way when my grandmother died I was so sad 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: