You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy

 

I'm posting this for a friend that is very confused and is seeking advice, about 3 months ago she started seeing this little boy in her room, he doesn't talk he just stands there and stares at her for about 3 seconds then he disappears but every 30 minutes or so he returns. He's very vivid not a ghostly fog type or shadow type but a little boy with brown eyes and normal clothes,

She has lived there since birth and has never experienced anything like this in the house nor has her family, none of them have seen the little boy but on occasion she has swapped rooms with one her siblings for one night and every time which ever sibling that slept there for the night wouldn't see the boy but definitely felt something as poking in the stomach and the feeling of being watched.

she is really starting to get scared because the situation is intensifying, as now the little boy pokes her when she's asleep, until she wakes up and then he just stares at her, she has asked him repeatedly to go away and at one point broke down and begged him to go and he did, but only for a couple days. She has got the room and house blessed but he still appears after a week or so.

The other day she was driving home and he appeared in her backseat of the car, she almost crashed because it scared her, she's not interested in learning where he's from or what he wants she just wants it plain and simply to go away, the priest blessing of the house works but only for sometime, I don't know whether she should seek another minister's help like Christian instead of catholic help.

She's very confused as to why this little boy out of the blue decided to visit, as for physical and emotional well being, she's heavily stressed but that's it, no dramatic experiences have occurred.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated she wants this boy to go away

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, weapon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
Weapon,
I know excatly what your friend is going through... I have had a simular experience myself. I have posted this experience on the site if you would like to have a read. Its called
"This little boy must have had a past of torchure"
Theres loads of really helpful posts on there.
If you would like to email me for more detail or anything my emails on my profile 😁
thanks.
xXelliemayXx ❤
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Having a house blessed and the spirit is still there it is because the spirit means no harm. Has no intention of hurting anyone, he just wants to get something across to your friend. It might be important or it just might be that he wants to be seen. They are all that is left after the body dies, they are emotions. But then, I can only speak from my point of view.
BrokenTree (76 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
I would remember what this child looks like. It could be your friend, in the future, is going to have kids and he could be one of them. Sounds like he is in a hurry to be born. I would put that question to him.
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
I will go with everyone else on this one and suggest that a reputable medium is hired to communicate with this entity and send him on his way or find out what he wants. If that fails he might respond to 'a telling off' He seems to respond to and obey being told to leave, perhaps telling him to leave and stay gone 'or else he will be in trouble' could work
(this will probably annoy most of you, but like a living chid, they must obey elders)

Kiwi
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
the spirit of this boy is just lost id say and I think your friend should look for a good psychic who could communicate with him and find out why he is following your friend and then send him into the light the spirit of the poor boy probabley dosent realise he has passed on and is frightned and confused tell your friend not to be affraid as he hasent done any harm and I don't think he will but do get help for her getting a place blessed dosent allways work as if it's not done properley and the spirit is not sent into the light of heaven then it will return good luck let me know what happens... One more thing make sure you do some research and get a good psychic as there are a lot of fakes out there and don't give any information to whoever you find so you will know if they can tell you things they couldent of known before they must be genuine take care...
khuletkohify (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
i think you should know all the information before the boy died!

goodluck...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
Maybe if she tryed speaking telepathicly... I know some people think that's far fetched, but believe me, it's not... Inteligent haunts can sense your fear, rage, happiness. They can certainly feel your thoughts... He definately has something that he feels she needs to know... Or maybe he's lost, and can't find his way to the light... Poor thing... I know it probably creeps her out, but I don't think he means her any harm... If she can get past her fear, she should be able to recieve whatever thoughts he's trying to convey... Wish her luck from me 😳
weapon (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
hey guys

Thanks for your comments I told her she should speak to it to see what it wants and shes told me she has but the little boy doesn't reply... If this little boy was real in our lifetime and it was maybe a mute would it still be a mute as a ghost?
iyiyiy9 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
well I would ask the ghost what it want
Or maybe get a physic to do it (im physic but ghost don't follow me yet)
And to try and help this spirit move on

Good luck 😁
sharonda73 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
I really believe that you need to find out about the boy. He is obviously there for a reason and has chosen you to help him. Imagine being him, in a strange place, lost where no one sees or hears him except you...

Good luck to you.
angelia (6 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
I would try and find out what the little boy wants. He really seems as though he has something to say. Your friend should just ask him what he needs or what message he wants to convey and he most likely will go away after that.

Good luck! 😊
DarkMintyCookie (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
As far as I know, most ghosts just want attention. If I ignore ghosts in my house, they get bored and go away. But I'm not sure if this will work on the little boy - because all the ghosts I see are grown.
Maybe she really should learn a bit about him, then she might know why he stays in the house.

Wish her good luck from me 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: