You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Someone Was In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Was In My Room

 

I haven't been in my parents' house for quite some time. The house is relatively new, it was built in 1995. There used to be a smaller house built on the lot. The realty company would some times build a house on an empty lot for the purpose of selling it. Unfortunately, nobody was interested. So when my parents got the lot, they had to tear down the old one. That's when different superstitions started to come.

They say that entities would live in houses that are uninhabited. For one, no one is home to disturb their existence. Since my mom was also superstituous, she had a lot of rituals done so whatever entity/ies that was calling our lot home, would either go away or not bother us. But these entities are not easily driven away.

Let me share one event that left me floored when my brother told me about it. Years after I had left the family abode to raise my own, my brother noticed that the light in my room had been turned on and felt some movement in the room. Thinking I had come to visit but was too sleepy to say hello, he proceed to his room and decided to welcome me the next day over at breakfast.

The next day, he was told that I didn't come to visit. But he could have sworn someone was in my room as he felt the movements. There are several people in the house. My grandmother, who wouldn't go to my room at that hour, and my mother who was with my stepfather downstairs, in their room and it was definitely not me.

Aside from this, we would both feel, that whenever we are alone in the living room, watching late night movies, we could feel that either some unseen being is sitting on the chair beside us or someone is going up the stairs only to vanish once you look.

Just wanted to share.

We have come to accept that we are not the only ones who live in that house.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, raffy2000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raffy2000 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
thankfully, nothing violent has ever happened. Thank you for your comment -_Syeetaque_.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Yeah, it's true that abandoned houses have these beings living in them. Well, as long as it doesn't harm anyone, I think it's okay for you guys to put up with it. However, if it starts to get violent, well, it's the time to act upon the matter. Stay safe ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: