You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Invisible Guest

Real Ghost Stories

Invisible Guest

 

I was in my room sleeping on my right side facing my wall. I felt an arm come over me and a body pressed on my back. This immediately woke me up. As I opened my eyes, my first thought was that my boyfriend had been out and decided to spend the night at my house.

I looked down to see a thin hand, it was dark in my room but the moonlight was directly on my bed. I reached down and touched it and as soon as I did, I heard a loud, deep, creepy sigh directly in my ear. I actually felt the breath move my hair. I shot straight up and looked in its direction, nothing was visibly there. I got right out of bed and turned the light on. I was really shaken by the experience. If you have read my other story on here (Seven Years of Something) then you know I was tormented by SP for years. This happened about a year or so after those episodes subsided.

I eventually fell back to sleep, although I did keep my lights on. I never told anyone about this as I chose to deal with these things on my own. I really didn't think too much more about it until my brother was telling me about a paranormal experience he had at his job. He then started telling me about feeling someone get in bed with him in his room when he lived at home. This is the room I took over and had my experience after he moved out. He Described almost the same thing but didn't hear or see it, but definately felt it. He also said he first felt the bed press down. He was shocked when I told him my story and he then asked me if I would find the closet door open at random times. I had found the door open more than once and I knew it was closed when I left the room. I don't know if there's a connection there or not.

Other hauntings by RailieTaine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RailieTaine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Ooohhh... If you have more experiences, please post it here... I'd like to read more stories from you:)
RailieTaine (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Syeetaque, scarygirl
This only happened that one time. It actually occured years ago and I don't live in the same house anymore. My parents still own that house and its on the same street I live on now so I'm there often. I always felt a presence in the house and my mom still has experiences there that can't be explained. My family has had experiences in our house as well. It may have something to do with the land in this general area. Although this occurance did scare me, I'm usually not frightened. I have used your advice (talking sternly) many times in the past and currently and it has worked for me. Thank you for reading and commenting. Take Care...
Scarygirlfreak (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Okay, well if this happened to me I will do the same thing -_Syeetaque_- will tell you to do tell it to leave in a stern manner...
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
railietaine,
There is a big possibility that something is present there in that room. It lives there, and joining people on the bed and opening the closet door has become its hobbies. What's important is, don't show the being that you are scared of it. The more you show that you are scared, the more it will like to torment you. All you have to do is tell it to leave in a stern manner. Wish you luck, railietaine ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: