You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Choking Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Choking Ghost

 

My name is Hillary. I am 14 years old. When I was around 12 years old, I lived in illinois. One day at school, my friends in gym class noticed a huge bruise on my neck that I didn't see until then. They said it looked like a hand. So I put my hand up to it and it was the same exact size (but I would have known if I choked myself). So I was kind of freaked out. Then the next day, I was at my home by myself, and I thought my mother called my name. So I yelled "yes mom", no answer, so I said it again... still no answer, so I went in the back room and no one was there. It turned out my mother was next door at my grandma's. Then I heard something in a nasty, scariest voice you can think of (kind of like the exorcist voice), it said my name... And I ran outside!

Then the next day, I saw a foot out of nowhere, and it headed towards my mom's bed. I was scared out of my mind. I couldn't speak, I just ran!

Now I am not experiencing any more ghosts since I moved to my father's home. But my little sister is 5 years old and she always says she sees a monster in her room. Is it possible that my sister is the next one that THING will haunt? HELP ME PLEASE!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hillary, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jtrbmf281 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
I have had something close to that happen to me. It has happened a lot I will be sleeping and out of nowhere I will wake up but I can't move or talk. It is freaky and it scares the hell out of me. The last time it happened my wife was sleeping next to me and I was able to kick my feet and she felt it and snaped me out of it. I went to yahoo and looked it up and someone on there gave some good advise he said it usally happens when you are extremley sleepey and your brain is half asleep you don't have control of your bodly functions just yet. He said it is somewhat normal and is nothing to worry about cause there is no cure or medication for it anyways.
Supernaturalover (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
Ask your sister what the "monster" looks like it could be a demon try to cleanse your house.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
I am not quite sure about the monster thing, but everything else... I believe 100%! Maybe your sister meant a ghost but she was not quite sure what a ghost was, so just said a monster! I don't know!

Princess123 x

indie_aspen (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Wow. I would definitely ask your sister and tell your mom, just like DemonSora said. Scary.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
tell your mom evidence and tell her what happened to you and your sister the she'll move, explain how does the monster look like... Ask your sister.

God Bless
Karin ❤
AnnaPossumPoe (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
It is a poletergeist! A poltergeist is an invisible ghost that visits troubled teens or kids aproaching puberty. It will move furniture and rearange stuff and could even choke people, like what happened to you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
When my sone was 6 years old, he came to me seeing a 'monster' or 'ghost'. I believe he was having encounters of some sort, and regardless of the intentions, he was frightened. I told him to tell the ghost to leave, he didn;t like it being there, he didn't want it ither and it was upsetting him. He reports never to have seen it again, he is now 19 an remembers it to this day.

You could go to the house and help your sister with this or have her do it.

God Bless!
Hillary (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-07)
now I live far away from there! I moved quit a bit aways... So like I don't think I could go back there... Because the demolished the house and they might haunt the new one!
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-05)
My baby cousin DIana (see my new story for more info) says there's something in her room that iss scaring the living day lite out of her.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-05)
Hillary= Talk to parent very seriously. Must have mom and dad observe and be aware while you are sleeping. Seemed they will believe when seeing the occurances. Make them take very seriously that you little sis is also seeing things. When something spookes, it is not a good sign.
Make parents listen to you.
Take care Rose
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
hhmmmmm that is scary. Listen to everything your sister tells you about the "monster" though. Most people blow kids off and say that its their imaginations...but, personally, I don't see any reason why a child would make something like that up unless they are desperate for attention.
Georgia (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
Hey, I just read your ghost story and that would be like hell creapy! I would of scared my self heaps!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: