You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Lady in my Room

 

Hello my name is brittany and I'm telling you about about a frightening ghost encounter I had at my dad's house when I was 10. I was at my dad's house and I was sleeping. But I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to go to the bathroom extremely bad. I was scared to get up because of other encounters at my dad's house (yes more than one), I heard my step mom get up and go to the bathroom so at least I felt safe! And right after she was done, I went. Then I came back relieved (believe me) and climbed up on my bed (bunk beds). It was hot because it was the summer so I covered up with one small thin blanket. I had this weird feeling I'd had more than once. I looked down and there was this lady in the middle of my room walking around in circles like she was trying to get away from something or someone and didn't know what to do. I was so scared I put my head under the blanket and said a little prayer. Then I heard someone coming up my bunk bed ladder (because it wasn't bolted in, and it shook when you walked up it) and for a split second, it was so cold that I had to get under my blanket. Boy was I scared!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Brittany1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

dusk (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
Thats really creepy! I would cover my self and scream if something like that happen in my room!
SpExX (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-07)
Wow I would be so scared was your house a Victorian house? Scary...
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Wow! Just imagine that... I would be scared half to death. Well... Good luck!
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-05)
If that happened to me, I would have screamed and RAN! My house is haunted, too, but never has anything like that happened!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: