You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Old House From 1929

Real Ghost Stories

Old House From 1929

 

I live in a small town in California. It is a mining town with a lot of history. I've known for quite some time my house was haunted but when my dad started dating this girl, things started acting up a lot more than usual.

She has to kids who were also interested in the paranormal. Anytime her or her kids were there things such as the sink would turn by itself or we would hear random noises come from my attic where most of the activity is. The two kids (Conner and clay) grandfather was a cop in his younger years. He had told us that a while back he knew the owners of the house who had both been found dead in the house. He even said that he was one who took the bodies out of the house, so he was shocked to see the house when he came over to pick up Conner and clay. We wondered if that's what was causing the sudden increase of paranormal activity.

About a month went by and he came back to drop the boys off and he brought a belt with him that belonged to prior owners who had died. During an evp session we asked the question "Is there any one in this room with us." we caught a male voice saying "yes" followed by a deep deep voice yelling "no." From then on we started getting scratched and pushed and other things of that nature. We then thought it could be demon or something. We got a hold of holy water then blessed my house. When we blessed the attic we heard a growl that lasted about 8 to 10 seconds long. For the next few month everything stopped but every once in a while a door will shut by itself.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ghost_Hunters (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
cool... We don't believe that it would actually happened to you can you write more stories 😆
stutar19 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
that evp session sounds very interestung. Maybe one of the spirits is trapped there by another spirit and like the people below said the blessing in your house may of helped the activity.
tinyc (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
im "connor" from this story what bigb forgot to metion was the fact thatwe di use a wiji bored (I know I spelt it wrong) the other day and the violent things kicked up slightly but not enough to bother us o this is our experiance that inspired us to found G.H.O.S.T check us out were in the california ghost hunter section
bigb (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
thanks zishu. Do you belong to a paranormal investagating group?
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
e-mail me if you still have any problems that scare you
God Bless
bigb (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
thanks for all your comments they are very helpful, and all names have been changed.

Thanks
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
I completely agree with BadJuuJuu. I'm glad that the blessing of the house helped and that the violent activity has stopped. Thanks for sharing your story, and take care. 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
I sure hope you were using pseudonyms for everyone there. Because giving away actual names and such can make it easier for internet stalkers to find you.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
For what it's worth (and I very rarely say "Demon!") it occasionnally happens that a demonic entity can gain control of a human spirit. Kind of sounds like that may be what happened in your house. After cleansing a home, a demonic entity usually makes some sign of having left (the growl in the attic) and now you are simply left with a human entity, one who is likely happy not to have to put up with the demonic presence anymore.
Brightest Blessings to you =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: