You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: A Raging Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

A Raging Spirit

 

It started in Jan 2006. The first "sign" was a jar of peanut butter, found on the rim of the kitchen sink, on its side with a big glop of peanut butter on the counter, and a dripping pool of melted peanut butter on the floor. I thought it was the kids being messy. That was the beginning of a year of dumping, spraying, spilling, slashing, cutting, bashing doors, leaving slippery traps, playing with the electricity.

The first 2 months of 2007 were the worst. It moved furniture. It threw everything it could at my daughter's door, including knives, cans, pots and pans, dishes. It wrote on the walls, it hid things in the vents. We couldn't keep toilet paper, paper towels, soap, shampoo or any kind of personal need in the house. Every time we bought toilet paper, it would dump it in the toilet. It took cell phones, the first was put in the toilet. The second, mine, was dumped in my coffee cup when I fell asleep.

It put the third in the peanut butter jar. It banged on the walls, killed kittens, made us sick with fear and frustration. It punched holes in the bedroom doors using an 8lb mallet, bent the doorknobs. It put fingernail polish inside the lock mechanism of the door knobs. We would go out a door, it would lock it behind us. It destroyed my dishwasher, plugged up the sink and flooded the house.

Every day was some attack in one way or another. We would set the air conditioner at 81 degrees, it would set it at 79. I would turn off the AC at night before bed, in the morning it would be turned on and set at 79 degrees. There were so many things that it did, vile, vicious attempts to interfere with every aspect of our lives. It took every can or jar of flour, salt, coffee, tea, spices, sugar and piled it on the floor, over and over again. It took packaged cake icing and flung it around the living room, on the walls, ceilings, floors, next would be the goodies it found in the cat boxes, anything it could find in the pantry, was dumped, spread or flung about the house. It poured oil on my computer. It would set traps, such as balancing an egg on the bathroom door, that would fall when moved, or piling cinnamon and sugar on the ceiling fan, and when we walked into the room, would start the fan. It would put a lighter in the coffee pot (twice) which would explode. The second time, it blew the coffee pot apart.

We never knew what we would find when we opened a door, picked up trash or walked down the hall. In the beginning, some of the outrageous things it did made us laugh. We stopped laughing very soon. It started to attack our electronics. My brand new flat panel computer monitor was slashed several times. My daughter's brand new Dell had shaving cream sprayed inside it, and other things we have yet to identify. Several times, in a matter of 10 minutes of leaving the keyboard of the computer, we would return to find piles of cat feces placed in perfect round piles on the keyboards. We would find my daughter's bikini underwear up in the branches of the big pepper tree in our front yard.

We have over 500 digital photos, videos of the vicious attacks at my daughter's bedroom door. We reached out, we contacted people. We had an investigative team come up from the San Diego area 5 times with all of the latest equipment. Their conclusions were vague, but informative. There was no solution to our "manifestations", only advices. We had a cleansing, it didn't work. Our family dynamics didn't permit the unity needed to make this thing go away.

In March 2007, when my daughter was asleep, it spread toilet paper and paper towels all through the house and set 2 fires underneath them. That was the final straw. We could no longer put off our fear. We moved out. It tried to kill us. We had to move, we feared for our lives. We are trying to heal. We'll never forget.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, beankitty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Gino_Latino (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-13)
sounds like an episode from paranormal witness. Very intriguing.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-09-27)
ParanormalGirl: There are quite a few of our stories from this site that have made it to Paranormal Witness, The Haunted Collector, My Ghost Story, etc. Pretty cool, huh? 😁
ParanormalGirl2015 (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-09-27)
Isnt this an episode of Paranormal Witness? Where is this house I have always wanted to see it?
Hutcho (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
I'm reading this to my housemate over candlelight during a blackout. She is laughing her head off!
GhostLover101 (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-15)
oh I see, well I wonder if the poltergeist will continue to remain in that house or just get tired and go somewhere else, like most do
GhostLover101 (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-15)
wow that be hell of a powerful, and violent poltergeist! Wonder how long it will last, most poltergeist cases just stop at random at some point, wonder if it could be a demonic poltergeist? Usually demons can be very powerful and like to torment people
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
LOL! Me too! 😆...I saw that the episode took place in New York, and I've just now been through all of those and still can't find it... It may have been posted under another state?...I know it's here somewhere 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
zzgranny,
I've been trying to Google the one about the bones in the wall, and I guess I'm just not as good at it as you, because I still can't find it. But I know I read it a long time ago. I hate when that happens. Then right when I'm about to fall asleep, I'll remember it, but not write it down, and the next day it starts all over again. I am hopeless...

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
Jave: I think there are a couple on the series of "School Spirits"...It's fun when we recognize the stories and think "I read it here first!" 😆 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
zzgranny,
I do! I can't recall the title either, but I know the one you're referring to. I was trying to remember if there was another one I knew of, that was probably it. But this one, with the peanut butter? I know I saw that one on one of the shows. I'm trying to remember one I saw from "The Haunted" series, but for the life of me I can't think of it.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
Jave: Remember the story on here where the kid said his Dad found bones in the wall?...For the life of me I can't recall the title, but yeah, it was an episode of "Haunted Collector"...

Some of the stories from our site have been used for other programs, too... I think it's pretty cool 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
I agree. I know the episode he is speaking about, although I believe it may have been a different program, but this does seem as if it was the exact same story. So it's a pretty good bet they found it here.

Jav
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
probably she is the real person and probably she is the inspiration too for shows like that
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
One more thing, occasionally you will see comments and advertisements from the producers of those programs here on YGS.
Think about it, they have to get those stories somewhere, right?

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
Bigdaddykane,
You may want to check your statement about this persons experience. While you're at it, check the date this was written. That's right. Five years ago. Apologize gracefully for the implication you just laid on this person and move on to the next.

Jav
Bigdaddykane (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
This is an exact copy of a paranormal witness episode. I don't want to say you're not the real person but it is highly suspicious.
LovelyMarionette (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
That's really terrible. I don't know how you put up with it for so long...
I'd get really tired of cleaning up messes and having it throw KNIVES.
Like, really? Knives? That's horrible. What if your daughter had just been walking out of her room and the thing flung a knife at her? She'd be dead.
I wouldn't just sell the house. I'd burn it down. I wouldn't want other people to have to deal with that.
hinata565 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
That is horrible
That does not sound like a poltergeist that sounds like a demon 😲
white_roses84 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
My god, that's really horrifying. I'm experiencing something the same, I get things thrown at my bedroom door when I'm asleep. I woke up one morning and my husband's precious swords were bent and broken at my door. We moved, but we still get these visits. It is less, though.
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
by the way love the story it was very scarey my eyes were glued to the monitir for the entire time it took me to realize I was done reading it lol, it was by far the most detailed story I have read on here in fact it is the MOST real story I have read on here

Hope you and your family recover from all the activity that happened in your house...

LOVE NINJA CHICK! ❤
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
umm who is ANNA to say that someone is not going to heaven... If she is as big a believer in god as she says she is... Then she would know that it is a sin to (in any way) damn somenone else from eternity with the lord... And martin if you will let me, I would like to apologise on her behalf...
Im sorry she was acting like that towords anyone, and I was ofended by her comments on someone who was just telling her to tone it down... REALLY? 😆
caltrvlr (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
Beankitty,

This seems to be a very hostile poltergeist, however I agree this may be a masquerade for demonic activity.
2 reasons: 1) the killing of animals and 2) your friends telling you something is not right with the 14 yo girl.
Put this together, and it could be she was possessed or influenced by the spirit (a poltergeist does not do this) and she likely was the one killing the kittens. It is such a sick thought that it would give great joy to a demon to have her do that.

If you still have contact with that girl you should have her tested for paranormal influences, or possibly just psychotic problems. This may have centered mostly around her, if not she was like a super charger to the powers.

God Bless!
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Does any of this stuff still go on in your life? It sounds to me that demons are useing her. They are very very good at doing so. She had help if it was her. There is no way you couldn't see it was her unless she wasn't there at all to do so. Demons can kill and they do with out anyones help. I seen my aunt get picked up and thrown 6 feet into the air and no one around her. She was beat very bad. I am not the only one who was there to see it. They house was burned to the ground and still takes place until this day. She killed my evil grandfather who came to her house to kill my mom and my uncles. He was the most evilest person alive. He is dead but still walks the earth and bothers me everyday. I guess because of my mom. He would rape her everyday. Anyways yes they can kill. Please do not blame the girl. She has no clue what she does if it was her to help the demon. They have to have a pray to do all of what you said. Unless its super strong which then they will not need a pray. Fear and anger feeds these suckers. God bless you and your family
angelofhate (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Wait... It killed kittens! WTF. Was it just like drop dead or was it brutally murdered. If it was just dead, it doesn't mean that it was murdered by a "spirit"
cryspooh36 (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
I'm not sure who "Anna" is but I tend to believe as she does. I have been watching the site for quite awhile now, honestly considering posting a demon story, but not quite sure. Is the argueing something in the norm here for voicing opinions? 🤔 (UMMM Daniel did not get fed to the lions, as he was saved by faith)
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
KILLED KITTENS? What the hell? That's seem a little bit... Too much >.>"

I mean, "Spirits" can't kill ANY living things but they can cause accidents in which that could be the cause of death.

But actually KILLING? Well, I might aswell die now so I can kill the people I hate = ="
The story was believable until the point in which "kittens" were dileberately killed.

Sorry, but I'm a little bit skeptical on this. 🤔
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
i understand destroying the house, but killing kittens?! That's just too much!
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
Awww I love kittens lol

I hate that ghost! Poor kitty

yeah I really don't like the angry spirits too much. They're alright to deal with if you don't live at that house lol. It's fine if it's someone else's burden 😜 Just kidding.

Thanks for the story!
god bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
For cmangal83:
"It should be noted that while most cases such as this manifest around young women, it is possible for puberty age boys (and even older adults) to show this same unknowing ability. As with the young women, the vast majority will have no idea that they are causing the activity and will be surprised to find there is even a possibility that strange things are happening because of them..." Presented by Troy Taylor, Author of the GHOST HUNTER'S GUIDEBOOK and President of the American Ghost Society. Http://www.prairieghosts.com/polter.html
Just in case the research is still going on.
Thank you.
haunted_childhood (34 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
Quote: "I just wanted to say that lately I have been doing a lot of research and have learned that teenage girls and only teenage girls have the ability to make manifestations such as the ones you describe happen subconciously..."

I beg to differ... I had a poltergeist in my bedroom when I was seven years old. Maybe no one will believe that, but I know it's true. I was the only female in the house aside from my mother (in her late 20's at the time) and though I didn't know it THEN, looking back now, I think I may have just been the cause of it. I'll tell that story soon... When I work up the nerve to talk about it. It was very frightening, and still bothers me to this day. 😢

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: