You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Happenings

 

I've been living in the same house (duplex and rented) for about 10 years. I moved in with my parents, brother and sister when I was five. I always have had weird feelings and, being a girl, I always follow my intuition. Oh thank goodness for it!

Since we moved in, I have had really weird experiences. From lights randomly turning off, to flicking, to hearing foot steps, to feeling just weird stuff. When I was little, I was terrified to look in the mirror at night. Unfortunately, we had this huge drawer that had an even bigger mirror in it. I had never attempted to look in it at night because of my intuition. One night though, I did. OMG! I got so freaked out because there was someone right next to me! I freaked out so bad! I started praying to God because I was so scared. My mom, being all Catholic and stuff, put up a Maia de Guadalupe and a Last Supper portrait since I used to be religious. I had to pray every night as it was the custom and I would always end with a "Please God, please protect me..."

As I grew up and finished my "Primera Communion", I started to lose the faith in Catholicism. I was more into God than anything else. I figured that praying to all those other fake minor saints and stuff was useless since things kept happening to me. For example, I would be taking a shower and hear the door open (the doors all creak) or I would hear a drawer open and close. I would never see anything though, just hear.

As I grew older, I got more into ghosts and the paranormal. I have always been scared of going in the garage which is also the basement. I get this feeling that I'm being watched. My dog Kiwi came with me downstairs. I was going up and I kept getting this feeling that something was watching me. I was rushing up the stair and something black rubbed against my leg and went running towards the door. I thought that it was my dog so I said "Kiwi!" then, I got to the top of the stairs and saw that my dog was sleeping! I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I rushed to the kitchen where my mom was cooking and told her. Her eyes widened and she said "Oh man, maybe something is haunting you..." but she was just playing around. I was so scared.

I've had more experiences which I will write about tomorrow...

Other hauntings by Tima

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tima, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you any sooner, I'm doing SAT's and I don't have much time to write back. Thank you soo. Much for your comment!
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Hey Tima, I know when you use material things that have to do with God can sometimes be useless and sometimes just plain don't work. I prefer just saying a prayer because it is better that you communicate with God like that because he'll know you trust him and that you don't have to use all these things. Well, I understand that your interested in ghosts and the paranormal now a lot after what just happened. I would be, too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: