You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Was Not Meant To Be 2

Real Ghost Stories

It Was Not Meant To Be 2

 

If you read my previous story, you will have all the idea you need for this one.

So the past few days, I have been encountering visual contact with the thing. Even during the day, the place where I live is surrounded by buildings from two sides (I live in an apartment district) and my room happens to be in the darker portions. I did not mention this in my previous story that I live with a huge family of six. Yes, SIX whole people and not including me. And only I am experiencing this nightmare. There goes my future career. I will not tell them what has been happening and what had happened that night in the village, they'll simply call me crazy. So I have been silently investigating, such as now. Taking your advices and looking out for any useful help.

I own this apartment and it has huge rooms and a corridor to walk through. So whenever I walked passed the corridor, which was the entrance to all of our rooms, I would always have that eerie feeling and get reminded of the noises from last night. That's not all, just when I walk out of the corridor passed my bedroom door, I would see HER, at the corner of my eye. The same woman figure I saw that night under the fake coconut tree. I would never talk to any of my family members near my bedroom entrance, because every time from the corner of my eye, I would see that frightening thing. So far it has done nothing to me, and it has been happening only a few days from now.

As usual there have been poltergeists all over the house, which only I would be able to hear. Running on the ceiling, grinding on my window metal bars, flickering lights when I am chatting with friends late night, etc. And especially the one I mentioned in my last story. Right now I am pretty scared because recently I watched Paranormal Activity and I didn't like the several matches I saw. My situation is only aggravating just like the movie.

At night, for a few days now, sometimes the thing would stop noises of running and banging the door so I could sleep a little. But I would eventually wake up from a crazy dream. This is the same dream I have been seeing for quite a few nights. I would see that I am lying down in my bed in the dark, and a beautiful shining teenage girl would stand beside my bed and softly rub my head to comfort me to sleep. I am just about to hold her other hand, and I would wake up by the similar bang of the door. But the scary part is, I would find my head to be over the pillow the same way I was resting on her lap when she sat on the bed in my dream, and my hand going out of the bed as if I am reaching for something, her hand maybe.

It is the dream that is keeping me calm, somehow telling me that this girl is harmless. But why is she disturbing me with so much banging and scratching? I just don't know and don't want to know. I will leave it as it is and I'll seek for Allah's help if anything goes wrong. Whenever I am aware of His existence, I become calm and seek for His help. He always protects me from any type of harm.

NOTE: My opinion is that this girl might have died because of countless nights of insomnia. But what caused this possible insomnia is still a mystery.

Other hauntings by angeldemon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angeldemon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-16)
She may be a spirit guide trying to convey a message. Hope this helps! 😁
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Salam Alaykum...
1st of all, I feel sorry as you have to go through such hardships at such a young age.
Since you are a science student, I know you'll not take this as an offence, I would request you to consider a Psychiatric Evaluation at the earliest. I am not calling you crazy or loony, neither are all others who take psychiatric treatment. Its just that our subconscious plays tricks on us sometimes.
After you are evaluated and found doing well, you can always try the religious ways that so many of your kind friends are advising here.
Please do not be offended, there are many such cases that I know of where nothing paranormal was found and the person in concern was totally cured by treatment.

Take care

Thanks
Allah Hafez
feyan (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
for your safe being, for the spirits to pass on to the next world & for a good night sleep please poke your nose further into the matter. If what you explain is seriously & exactly same; high spirit is at work not one but two. Well let me explain sth, no matter how good a person is he/she will have 2 sides good & bad sth cause of natural disruption this 2 side is separated from 1 being (spirit) e.g. The girl's good side has taken alike of you (lucky ***) 😉 while the bad side is not able to come close to you but is at work to bring both of you down 😐. Therefore no matter how much you like her you will have to do sth to let her pass on to the next world. My bangali brother contact me or a better known person of yours who has knowledge on this stuff. Point to be noted: I noticed that in some places people say that a clam, harmless spirit to be your "Guardian" don't take it as a rude command & I apologize for those who will, our only Guardian is our God, not angels, demons, devil or jinn whatever religion you follow please don't say that a spirit is a guardian. There are reasons for me to say this if you would like to know ask me.
iluvboox (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
Just Keep Faith in Allah and read Surah Jinn and Surah Kahf. Try to stay pure and stay away from sins such as backbiting

May Allah give you peace in mind.Ameen
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
Maybe you're right.
Or maybe it's a guardian angel protecting you in a sense.
But also your mind likes to make up things to explain things it can feel happening in your sleep.
For instance I remember having a dream about one of my favorite music artists talking about something, and I woke up to my alarm which was the radio and it was saying the exact same thing the guy in my dream was saying.
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Okay firstly MadChap: dude do I know you? 😁 are your rap gear? 😜

I don't know what they are but they stopped 😊 I still sometimes dream about the girl that's all. Well I guess this might be the last time you guys are hearing from me. Thanks for all the help you guys gave me.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
she may be a guardian of some sort that's trying to protect you. Who knows.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Silver, he clearly stated that he did not want to use a Ouija Board, due to his beliefs. Please ensure you pay attention to what the posters do and do not what to try at home.
silvergate7 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
well you should buy an ouija board and try to communicate but its a little dangerous
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
It sounds to me like she could be a guardian of yours of some sort. It doesn't seem like she means you harm, and the banging could just be her going, "Eek! Can't let him see me!" Maybe try asking your family if they've heard banging in the night, or, maybe, in your dreams of her, try asking her if she's the one making the sounds.

If it's not her making the soungs, she could, in fact, be the one saving you from whatever is making the sounds.
MadChap (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
aite demonangel, I got a suggestion:
Research shows that gamers can actually alter their dreams. You are a gamer, don't ask me how do I know. So, next time that pretty gal shows up in your dream, propose to her and the moment the door banging starts take it like someone clapping or drumming or a background music for revealing your feelings.
Even I hear those door bangings though there's no one in the building except me and ma other two dudes who are dead asleep. But I ignore 'em. Thats the best thing one can do to tackle this annoying ghost.
While I typed this I already heard the noise twice.
Keep faith in Allah The Almighty.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Hi there, I read somewhere on this site that when a ghost manifests itself that it will be accompanied by banging or other noises. I thought it was an interesting theory so that may explain why the noises happen when she appears. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: