You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Was Not Meant To Be

Real Ghost Stories

It Was Not Meant To Be

 

Before I tell you about my experience, I need to note that I am a teenager, but that does not mean this experience will be a fraud. I request people to take my story into account because I need help.

My name is Taufiq and I am a 16 year old Muslim. I am also a science student and I prefer logical explanations. You might think I am crazy but I am also interested with the paranormal, and I try to bring about logical explanations with what I see, hear, smell or feel.

I'm from Bangladesh, and like most citizens there, I moved into the city from the countryside. But every year my entire family would have a reunion back there in the village. Our village houses were built near a place where superstitious people with their strong beliefs would actually entertain me with their stories. There was also an old graveyard half a kilometer away from where I stayed.

When I was 12, we went to the village for the reunion and would stay there for a week or so. We would go out and roam around the countryside for a little sight seeing. On the second night, the full moon lighted our way. We were back to the village after the sight seeing. Just after we all entered the houses, one of my mischievous cousins poked me from behind and ran outside. Me being the sporty kid ran after him, he was younger than me and he was going towards the grave yard laughing.

I told him to stop, in a serious manner, as I found grave yards quite scary that time. So he stopped and as we were about to leave. A strong cold gust of wind seemed to hit us although it was mid summer. I did not feel comfortable, so I took my cousin and picked up my pace.

Before we got any further, I had the strong curiosity to look back. That was when I saw this thing. I don't how to explain. Far away, beside the small pond near the graveyard, there appeared to be a coconut tree which I never noticed before. There were coconut trees in other places around the pond but not there. And under that was standing this tall white figure. It was foggy and it looked like its face was covered with its hair. The best way I can explain is that, it kind of looked like the girl from "The Ring", but not as scary. I began to feel the temperature dropping and I felt my curiousness fading. I did not let my cousin see that thing, we just ran back to our house.

The next morning I took a couple of my cousins to investigate, I just told them we were playing. It was day so I had the courage to go to that spot where I saw the figure under the tree. When we got there, I was shocked. One of my cousins said, "What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost." Not exactly. What I saw was the coconut tree stump on that same spot, where I saw the coconut tree last night! It was as if the tree was cut down! Which I was pretty sure it wasn't. The center part of the tree stump looked quite rotten or looked like old wood. It was obvious to say that it was cut down quite a long time ago. I didn't say a word; I just tried to join my cousins having fun.

The rest of the nights in the village, I couldn't sleep. The slant roof was made of metal sheets which sounded like it was being scratched and knocked. The window near me had metal bars; I could hear some grinding noises there. The moment I would wake up one of my cousins, the sounds would just vanish. Gladly the week was over and I returned to the city. Since then I never attended the reunion until now, and for years to come.

Now I am sixteen and I have been interested in the paranormal as I grew up. But I feel like this belief of paranormal things triggered something. From 16th April 2010, during the night when I am half asleep, I would always hear something outside my room. My bedroom door is always closed; it sounded like something heavy would run up stairs into the hallway and throw itself at my door. It's been happening frequently almost every night! Initially I was so scared, but now it's so irritating and I can't sleep. Still today, I have only been hearing things but never had visual or physical contact with whatever it is. I learned in this site that it's called poltergeists.

NOTE: I noticed whatever sounds that took place, always seemed to come from outside of any room I slumbered. It would never come from inside my room.

Can anyone please help me? How can I get rid of this thing? It is ruining my concentration for my yearly academics, and I kind of have a future to worry about. And please don't bring about things like Ouija boards or stuff like that. I am a strong believer of Allah and I am a Muslim. And it's written in the Qur'an that any attempt of spiritual contact to the other dimension would take a person directly to hell, no questions asked.

What should I do? Please help.

Other hauntings by angeldemon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angeldemon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zakeka (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I have personally created this account for commenting on your story's have the same thing... The women is harmless I have the same dreams trying to reach for her hand but waking up.she's beautiful... More than any living women I think in our case its a fairy (foree) bengali. In my dream she and I were talking and she gave me three stones was like why are you giving me these stones?"she's like "just keep them" so I did. I wake up next morning and right near my laptop are the stones, (she showed that she's real not just a dream) everyone freaked after that. But all and all stop being afraid, the more you fear the more you invite them in (there not all bad), be stronger, and research this: the seal of Solomon, suliman ali salams ring... It had a seal... Techniquely it wards of jinn's and that sort... My other advice to you is when you eat anything smell it before...It's to ward of jadooo (magic) plus research your family back ground. Its royal I bet, same with mine were cursed with other worldly stuff...that's personally my thought. And be smart no need to fear the women, she likes you that's why she's there, if she wanted to harm you she would have, try not to fall for her, my parents say they'll take me away? Don't know really on that. But do more research and screw with the poltergeist too, I'm Muslim and my dad is from Bangladesh we lived there for 4 years, child hood know everything about the place, basically lived on top of a burial ground, long story, sorry my minds all scattered, I found someone like me! OK so the women's good, so screw with the poltergeist, look towards hindu gita (there book stuff) Allah also said to save your life is Forzz. So jinns that are messing with you are most likely hindu (not because hindu people are bad or anything like that. But because Hinduism is a big part of India, Bangladesh, the older world left behind), and watch what you eat, smell them before, don't tell anyone why you do it do it slowly, because people might want to screw with your future too, jadoo and all... Hey listing to my advise this what I say is 100% true's am at the same place your, worse maybe, but good too, this stuff has a positive side I think, at least to me...,but forget about me, use the 4 kolz surah and aythul kursi, protect yourself. And go find a person with more extensive knowledge, you'll kno what's real or fake bs. (be very careful, if you go to the wrong people they will screw you up, for worse, so when you ask around say I'm just curious) you'll be able to tell inside, and be careful don't wear (amulet) thabez or drink any phoro phani (blessed water) unless your 1000% positive its coming from a good person, be smart before taking a step think of the 7 steps ahead of you.
shadow86 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
i'm a muslim too but I'm really not sure what 2 do because I'm having problems myself dealing with a girl whom I've seen only 4 times
scarwarsnow (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
You should have said it in your story that you need help from your muslim friends only, I wonder why haven't you picked up Quran reading since you had your 1st experience and why are you putting up the story here. Read your Quran if you are a devout muslim and if you think that book can help as you yourself are saying, you are muslim you are muslim
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
I have Qur'an in my room, that is all I need right? 😊 And as long as I believe in Allah and ask for his protection, I am safe
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
hahahahhaha forgive me but I really think that's funny imagining a ghost running up the stair down the hallway and splat himself against a door when all you gotta do is turn the knob. Hahaha XD after a while you have to get the humor thinking of a ghost doing its hardest to get in a room. I'm weird like that but anyways just yell at it to go away and I think you may have something spiritual in your room that's blocks this spirit. If it bothers you again yell at it to piss off, Katherine ❤ Good luck.
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
MMAHMED611: I thank you a hundred times for the link. I have been praying and playing these recitations and so far no poltergeists. Well only during the day. Lets see what happens at night.

Autumnredowens: As I said before, the graveyard was an abandoned one. It is really old and nobody really noticed when the coconut tree was cut down. Well in Islam, no object can save you, or give you good luck. To begin with its always Allah Who looks after you, and assures your safety. I believe it was and still is Him who has been protecting me all these years.

Nephele: Well it is because it could have been anyone else. But it happened to me, and I believe I haven't done anything wrong in my life to deserve this.

And by the way guys... Ders sum new activity going on these past few days and nights. I will right it in my next publishment. Allah Hafez
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
This is kind of scary and I honestly don't have much of an idea on how to help you.
But why did you call it 'it was not meant to be'?
Autumnredowens (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Ask the people that lives there about someone that lives in the area and if the cemetary has a grounds keeper or the old grounds keeper and ask when the coconut tree was cut down when you figure it out look on the tomb stones and find the same year that the person died and I'm geussing that the person followed you but something is keeping you safe from it think what you have that you had with you when you were in the village. Good Luck!
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Moongrim my love I always go for the iron 😆 haha... First of, throw some salt in the house, or holy water, and then pray, whatever religion you are I think a prayer is in it? Em I right? After that, put and iron in you door, to prevent evil spirit on entering your house... There you go, I hope this will help, and I think there's nothing wrong or offending about the stuff I said to anyones religion, ❤

-Aya Yumichika
MMAHMED611 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Assalamu alaikum Taufiq...

Here are some audio recitations of Surah Baqarah, Surah Yasin and Surah Jinn by Fares Abbad, who is an Imam in Riyadh. His recitation has been confirmed by several people to be very effective against evil Jinn. Play them (surahs Baqarah & Yasin) continuously in your house for 3 days and it should inshaAllah help your situation. You can find them here:

Http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/home/?q=audio/by/album/qur_an_-_fares_abbad

Http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

This site above is where you can find many people who came looking for help against Jinn and magic and there are good people who advise based upon Quran and Sunnah. May Allah make it easy for you and help you get rid of your problem.

Thanks,
MMAhmed.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
angeldemon just ignore those posts and take the advice that best suits your beliefs.

Surah Al-Falaq and Surah Al-Nas are very powerful chapters that can be used against evil jinns.
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
MMAHMED611: Walaikum Assalam... I really thank you for such an advice. Yes I pray regularly but do not read the Qur'an for quite a while now. And I also know how to recite most of the Surahs you mentioned. I will surely give them a try ASAP. Once again thank you.

JazzRaym: Yes I am completely aware of jinns, just like every other Muslim. But I never knew that a jinn would go this far to possess a human. Jinns are made of fire and they are in fact what we realy call "ghosts". Yes I agree I have not been reading the Qur'an lately, but I do try my best to remember Allah. I pray 5 times a day and fast in the month of Ramadan. And I never committed crimes in my life. And about my village house. It was made by grandfather with his own hands, and he used trees in the vicinity as the pillars of support. But rather than that it was always occupied by my relatives and I never heard any stories like that. So I am pretty sure its been only happening to me.

And thank you all for the help. I will definitely see to it. By the way, a few people here persisted on giving me christian advices. I hope you did not notice that I am a Muslim or this will be quite insulting. I am a teenager but still I am trying to be as formal as possible here. This is NOT the way I speak. Once again thank you all, Allah Hafez...
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
hi, first thing is that:-you have to check the past and history of the building you live in? Wether no one was living in it for long time or the previous people that were living in it where clearvoyants or anything died in this place.

Remember that the ghosts which in islamic culture aren't really ghosts but they are true living beeings named as 'Jinn'.

Its known in the 'jinns' that they are like we say, they see the one who doesn't pray or do whatever is forbidden by allah, and they keep guarding him in his daily life, until they see that your faith in allah became weak,...faith in allah becoming weak means probably you don't read quran or don't all your prayers. And that means that allah has almost forgotten you and left you alone in this life. So the 'jinns' will take the chance and they'll try to play with you or entering your body. Sometimes they won't leave you alone, they'll go in your body and will not come out... This can cause death.

Thanks:-JazzRaym
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Cold Iron.

Never underestimate the ability of Cold Iron to repel evil spirits:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Dear Angledemon,

Pray to God for protection. Read certain Surahs from the Quran. Read them out loud. I don't know which Surahs are good to read to fight against Jinns. Go to your imam and ask him which ones to read. My other advise is Christian and you would not like it because it acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord and I know that Muslims consider Jesus as a prophet only. Well I hope that I helped. 😊 ❤ 😊
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
hi, psalm 23 is a prayer for protection, maybe talk with your priest and have the house blessed a little bit of god is a good thing, we had our house blessed the house is clean, cleanzed and the air is lighter thankyou for sharing your story hope things get better for you. Di
cguerra (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I also think that maybe you could find a religious leader who can help. You may have to research but believe me there are many who may have had similar things happen to them. I also believe that when you have an open mind to the paranormal you become more sensitive to these things. It's like you open a door to another plane of existence. Don't be afraid too much because really there will be only so much you can do. But what ever you do, don't touch a ouija board! It will just make matters worse. Good luck and keep updating.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
angeldemon--MMAhmed offers the most powerful and effective procedures for you to follow. I hope you do not take offense at the less adult postings.
A very diverse group here, but most of us would not think you crazy. None of us knows when we must undertake unplanned-for responsibility, so do the right thing and you are blessed. All the best.
~James
sue2 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
i didn't flunk but iwasnt old enough to go to kindergarden. So if you can't do this advice then I'm sorry I can't help you but if you can't then great try spreding holy water in your room windows and outside your room and if that doesn't work then pray every night and wear a cross of god and put a curusifix on your door and outside your door too. All the advice I can give good luck. 😉 😐
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Personally id hunt down a priest if I were you its sounds pretty bad o.0 But you could always try sprinkling salt outside your room. They say it helps fend off unwanted guest but friendly advise avoid cemeteries from now on you just don't know what youll pick up.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Take MMAHMED611's advice.
The last four chapters in the Qur'an are really powerful in protecting yourself from evil spirits.
MMAHMED611 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Taufiq, Assalamu alaikum...

Do you read Qur'an and pray regularly? If you do not pray, then start offering the 5 daily prayers.

Before you sleep each day, recite Surah Fathiha, Ayat Al-Kursi and the last 4 Surahs from the Qur'an. Also, read the last 2 verses of Surah Al-Baqarah. Blow this into a bottle of water and sprinkle it near all the walls of your house except the bathroom. Also, if you can recite the 4th kalimah 100 times morning and evening that will be very helpful inshaAllah. All of this will take 15-20 minutes of your time each day, but will inshaAllah help you tremendously. Try it for atleast 7 days and see the difference yourself. And please, do not keep any charms or good-luck type things as those will nullify your prayers & recitation. I can be reached at: manzoor20 at hotmail dot com if you need further help.

Thanks,
MMAhmed.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Have you talked with a religious leader in your faith? Perhaps that could help. I don't know anything about your beliefs, and anything I suggest would probably not go along with your faith. So, find a Muslim leader who may be able to assist you. Sorry I can't offer more advice. 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: