You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts Or Madness? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Or Madness? 2

 

First, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last entry, and I'm so sorry I haven't done anything before this, but I haven't had the time, and when I have, the internet has been down.

Right, I've been doing my research on the area, and as far as I know, there where no asylums. There was, however, a man who, as far as I know, accidentally killed his neighbor's small child. From what I've gathered from local history books, he went insane with grief. I also know that he was a young married man, and was very religious. I didn't get a name.

Apparently, his dying words where something along the lines of "It's Him, It's Lucifer, and He's Come To collect me!" but this is either a myth, or a religious thing, and if it is, could someone tell me, because I'm not of the Christian faith and wouldn't know. Cheers.

Also, I have seen the man in the Jacket, or 'Bill', as my mate calls him, about 5 times since then, same thing roughly; sometimes he gets out of the cupboard and vanishes. I told my friend not to give him a name, makes it too real, but the night she slept over and for once, didn't call him Bill was the first night he came out of the cupboard. Do you think we should stop calling him Bill or carry on?

Other hauntings by Rengor_Ifield

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rengor_Ifield, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bbsgurl1023 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
i am a christian so to answer your question, if the man was religous and killed the little girl perhaps he killed her accedentaly and felt that the devil (lucifer) was coming to get him becasue of what he had done. This could have added to his desent into madness. This is all speculation you jsut said you didn't know much about religion so I am giving you reason why he would have said that if he was religous liek the history says he is. Hope that helps!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Rengor: Here's a thought: I think your Jacket Guy is the one who accidently killed the little girl... You mentioned he went insane with grief (as many of us would, I'm sure)...If he was a very religious man, his thoughts at the time of death would most likely be what his words conveyed, or like you said, it's a myth...

I don't see any harm in naming your visitor... I think it's up to you... 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: