You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Lewis

Real Ghost Stories

Lewis

 

This year in February, my Grandfather passed away from lung cancer. He was the handy man of the family and learned how to fix just about anything. Now our family are experiencing weird thing around our houses.

My aunt's and I hate going in my Grandma's room. When my Grandma is in there, things start falling and in my house with my Mother, the pictures with my Grandfather in them always tend to fall.

One day the picture of my Grandfather was moved onto the bookcase, but in about five minutes it fell behind it and the case that was holding the picture fell and cracked. When my mother and I got it from the back of the bookcase, the crack was gone. When I went into my room at about midnight, a picture of my caricature (That was nailed to the wall) flew from the wall onto my bed without anyone touching it. But the weird thing is that, the day I got it, was the last day my Grandfather had taken my family and I anywhere.

Also just about an hour ago, I felt someone breathe against the back of my neck but no one was in the room with me.

Sometimes I know my Grandfather is following us, but not to harm us. I guess he's showing us that he is just going to watch over us for the time being.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharRob4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
I believe your Grandfather is showing and giving you signs that he is still there and would like to be acknowledged. If this is maybe frightning to family members and yourself maybe try talking to him out loud? I have heard that this has helped in many other peoples experiences.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
lolDenni (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
That's a wonderful thing when a loved one cares enough to watch over you. That is very special. Treasure it ❤

-denni
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
Those we love, that love us, have their ways of letting us know they still care... That is a very special kind of love that even surpasses death. The signs are there if we are open to them. I think your grandfather wants you to know that he's okay and that he loves your family.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: