You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Foot Steps Out Of Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

Foot Steps Out Of Nowhere

 

I'm here for my first time of telling my story to people that I really want to know from what they have been through and get some insight. I have had other things happen to me. But, I'm just getting more curious.

This one thing that happened to me was about a year or so ago.

It was late at night as I was asleep in my bed. I was just sleeping quietly and then I heard foot steps out of no where. I thought that my mother had gotten up to go to work like she normally does.

I checked my clock near my bed and it wasn't when she usually gets up. And the foot steps that I heard, it sounded like boots instead of sneakers. So I just didn't really think about it again until I went back to bed again then I heard it a second time. It started to creep me out cause of the fact that it started down my stairs.

Then, it stopped right on the landing when you enter the house. Well as I listened to the steps and I realized that it was looking at my door. But after so long it never made a sound. So I started to sleep. When I did "BAM." It sounded like someone was trying to kick in my door. I stared at my door thinking someone was going to walk in. Then it stopped. I lay there and then "SLAM!" The door next to mine slammed shut very hard. I never head it open. Even when you touch the door knob it makes a little bit of a sound.

Please tell me something that might help me. Things like this started when I started to watch Ghost hunters. I have also seen black shadows of my old cat. I have also been paralyzed as I lay in my bed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jennifer_ghostlover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jennifer_ghostlover (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-21)
Sorry for not being on for so long. But about a year or less I was pushed down the stairs. I was walking normally but I did feel a small nudge. But I landed on my knees so I'm ok. But nothing has gone on in quit sometime. I kind of miss it. I want a little difference in my life. But nothing bad or anything.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
hi thankyou for sharing your story, its a bit frighten when these thing happen, maybe you have a spirit in your home? (with out knowing we had three, we knew about 1 but not the other two) Has anything else happened? Let us know cheers di.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: