You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hockey Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Hockey Boy

 

This happened a year ago when me and my family had just moved in to our new house. I just got finished carrying my stuff in to my room. As I let my cats out of their cage (they were one at the time) I opened the door to let them out and to explore our new house. I was sitting in my room listening to my radio when I heard my cat Jake Squeak (he was abused so his voice got messed up) I opened the door again...

I see a little boy around 5 years old wearing a hockey uniform in the color red holding a hockey stick. I was not afraid but I did not want to talk to him because it was a little scary. I did ask him his name but he just faded away. Months after that I had another experience that might have to do with this little boy.

I was lying in bed one night I could not sleep (I still sleep with the T.V. On) the cause is not the T.V. It was around 1:00 in the morning. The window was closed and the fans were all switched off. All of a sudden my curtain moved. I sat there looking at it. I looked around my room looking for a reason that the curtain was moving. But there was no reason it would be moving. I closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep. I did not. The curtain stopped moving I felt less afraid. I looked at my cell phone. It's 2:16 in the morning (this was a month ago) so I started reading twilight (again it's my 6th time) finally I fall asleep.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BellaPhantom12199, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
Hmmm hard one. I agree with Shinigami0. You definitely need to look for a logical explanation. There is sure o be one. Do not stop until you find a logical reason for this happening. You absolutely can NOT draw straight to a conclusion now! Good luck! ❤
iiKissYew (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
This is my new account now if you guys wanted to know and read my other stories! C:
Rosana11 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
oh my god that same thing has happened to me 3 years ago... Freaky right...
BellaPhantom12199 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
and I have layed off twilight I'm into Night World now and I'm not crazy
BellaPhantom12199 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
my vent doesn't work and it was cold that nght so that's why I turned off all the fans
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Tsk tsk, ok, I'll forgive the fact that you read the book that must not be named.
Anyway, as previously mentioned in the comments, research is a must! Ask your parents about the people who used to live there, or try looking online, at a library, or in city records for the history. (It may be time consuming, though).
Also, with the curtain: Have you ruled out every possible logical explanation? Was there a vent or fan near the curtain that may have caused it to move? Could it have been your cat behind the curtain?
Logical reasonings must be explored before any conclusions are made.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
zilla is right the easiest way to begin dealing with the entity is to begin by researching the history of the local area and the property id also recomend laying off the sparklevamp lit for just a bit
Pinkzilla (35 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
I would try checking the history of the propery. If you can't find anything about a little boy living there at one time, try researching the area (like the houses surrounding yours or any car accidents near by.

Keep us posted!

:0)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: