You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Squeaky Clean Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Squeaky Clean Ghost

 

Me again.

Recently things have quieted down in the house but this one is really weird. My cousin came home from school and went to make herself something to eat when she noticed that there was water in the sink with all the dishes in the water.

Now normally we leave the dishes, without water in the sink so she found this a bit weird. She expected the water to be ice cold as no one is at the house during the day to put water in the sink. But when she touched the water it was quite hot, as if someone filled the sink just a few minutes ago. She was freaked out and asked my dad if maybe he came home early and filled the sink but he said that no one was in the house during the day. Our housekeeper also comes once a week but it wasn't her day so it couldn't have been her either.

We also see our cats staring at nothing in particular sometimes. This is quite odd, just seeing your cat staring at nothing.

Whoever this person seems to be it doesn't look like he wants to do any harm. I've asked my boyfriend, who can see ghosts, to ask them what they want but he refuses as he says by communicating with them can be harmful and that you give them permission to enter your life is you try speaking to them. Is this true?

Other hauntings by honeysangel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honeysangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
honeysangel: I am agreeing with James here you can definitely talk to them, Your intentions must be direct and to the point, remember to always be respectfull. Would have been nice if it actually washed them for you also lol. All the best.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
honeysangel--To speak to a spirit does not invite them. The person on this plane sets the rules. But it's critical to be firm and constant and always with a blessing upon oneself before any contact is attempted. Always. ~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: