You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: We're Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

We're Being Watched

 

I can still remember this, even though I was about nine years old when it happened. I was at my friend's house (we call her DJ. Still do) for a sleep over. I had to sleep on an air mattress because I was the only one who could stand it. My head was on the side nearest the door. I woke up later that night, only to find the outlines of three people. I knew they were ghosts because I had heard about that kind of thing. One looked like a woman, like she was holding a baby and watching some non-existent show on the turned off TV screen. The third was leaning over me, looking at me. I was so scared! Being only nine, I thought that hiding under the blanket would work, so I did, and eventually got back to sleep.

The next day, I was driving to McDonalds or something and I told my friend and her mom. Her mom said that she knew there were ghosts in the house. One time, while DJ's dad was at work and DJ was at school, one of DJ's stuffed animals was thrown across the hallway. Another time, her mom was downstairs playing pool and her grandparents said that they had heard her laughing upstairs... They got kind of ticked because they thought DJ's mom had tricked them. She also went on to tell other stories, but I can't remember them.

I've seen these ghosts and others several times since.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ExperiencedwithGhosts, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

FoxxyShadowGhost (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
WOW...Maybe it was a dream...
But if it wasnt...
U ARE A AWESOME PERSON lol
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
ok, that's just plain spooky. I would be scared out of my mind if those things happened to me...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: