You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Girl in the Kitchen

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Girl in the Kitchen

 

This happened a couple months ago. My father and I were in the living room watching a movie, and it was around dusk so we had all the lights turned off. I kept getting this really weird feeling that something was watching me, and I couldn't stop looking into the kitchen, because I kept imagining seeing monsters out of shadows and other kitchenware. One of the times that I looked into the kitchen, I saw a little girl, about seven years of age, standing there and staring at me. I looked away, thinking that I was imagining things again, but when I looked back there was a blue haze where she had been standing.

The next day at school I told some of my classmates about my encounter, and they told me that they had seen her, too. One of them had seen her at the park, swinging, then was gone but left the swing swaying slowly, a blue haze where she had been.

Another asked me what she had looked like. I said that she was a little girl of about seven years, and that she had blonde hair and looked like she was from 1900-1930. My classmate said that she thought her name was Sally.

I told a friend of mine about "Sally" and she said I was seeing things. The following day, she told me that it was around eleven and her parents were asleep, and that she was in the living room on the computer. She got a really strange feeling, and looked into the kitchen, which is separated from the living room by a low ledge. She told me that there was a little girl standing there, with blonde hair and a 1920's nightgown on.

Another time, a friend of mine and I were in my room, and the lights started flickering. Light and dim, light and dim. I didn't see the little girl, but I saw the remainings of a blue haze...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SkeleViolence, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
I'm recently from the tulsa area but I'd never heard of this story. And how did you know the time period of nightgown within such a narrow amount of period? Also, how old is the school all of these students went to? Was it around in the early 1900's? In other words, so she could have possibly attended there?
Vampiress (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
chocomad, read the rest of the comments, will you? He lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma!
chocomad (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
hey where abouts do you live because strangely I've had a similar experience. I was at my friend's house about 3 years ago from now and I kept having a strange feeling that something was watching me, and I heard little giggles moving from room to room, and I glanced into the kitchen and I saw a quick flash of a little blonde girl in an old nightie and then a bit of a blue mist when she vanished. It happened about 3 times that day.
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-12)
i think I know that because my aunt said that early 1930 or something like that... Every revolution has to killed a girl. Well, nice story, tough!

😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Thank you for sharing your story.
I think your friends and you should get togehter and pray for Sally to be able to cross over. Tell her not to be afraid, there will be people to look after her and lots to do and play. She may be frightened. Pray for her and with her.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
I agree with Anna, maybe she was just making sure that people knew she was there.

Take care and much love,
Shenny.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
I saw a girl in my picture next to me I didn't know her and I was on my own while taking that picture too. I saw a teen ghost boy in my bath and I also saw one at my boyfriends old house. 😊
H_T0WN3r_713 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Oh for real because man I seen a lil girl too! Everytime I walk across a cementery
SkeleViolence (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
[Content Rule]This event took place in the city of Tulsa. But, why do you ask?
H_T0WN3r_713 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
Hey Partner
What Part Of Oklahoma Did This Happen In Man?
Because I'm From Tulsa, Oklahoma.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
She maybe staying around longer than want you think, you may not be able to see her, but you can still ask questions, but DO NOT ASK HOW SHE DIED! A lot of people do that and don't know any better, not staying that you dont.
SkeleViolence (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
I would try to communicate with her, but she never stays longer than enough time to glance, unfortunately.
cutiepie45 (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-16)
Yeah, try to talk to her, but not on a quija board because that turn out to be a bad choice. As evilblackwidow9 said she probably is lonely or was lonely as a child.
shootingstarz (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-16)
I agree with evilblackwindow9. I had never seen her before but you can try to communicate with her. Try avoiding questions that may hurt her feeling or anger her.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
Maybe the girl is lonely and wanted her presence known. If you get a next time, ask her a few questions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: