You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Was It An Incubus, A Dream Or Random Sex Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Was It An Incubus, A Dream Or Random Sex Spirit?

 

First off it's my first time posting a topic like this and I hope you guys will understand my lame English since it's not my number one language. I've been reading other threads and comments here involving incubi/succubi/sex spirits and the reason is I kind of have had the same experience. I know some of you might say they're evil spirits/demons and etc. And I know some say that they aren't, like prayers for example, won't work and that they can be gentle and kind.

I'll start of by saying that I'm not a Christian, I do believe in spirits and such. I believe in the kind of way like, yeah they exist but I don't really pay attention to them or really care. Neither have I encountered any and I can't see them, so this feels pretty random for me. Also, my story is like everyone else is saying, real and I wouldn't waste my time writing it, if it wasn't.

I'm a 20 year old girl, living with my parents and my brother. I have had sleep paralysis like a few times (about 3 - 4 in my life) and usually the gap between them are years. The recent one was about 3 - 4 days ago.

I was lying on my side in bed, facing the wall with my blanket over my head and I could feel someone/something near my bed/door like walking or making some kind of noise. I tried to turn myself but I was paralyzed then I felt pressure against my right arm/side of body and this, whatever it was, whispered in my ear with an evil raspy voice or so it sounded. I didn't understand what it said and being scared, somehow I broke myself free from being paralyzed while trying to elbow whatever it was. Of course there was nothing there when I turned around and I fell back to sleep. Later I woke up again but I was really not conscious and I felt something was humping me from behind while I was sleeping on my stomach. I didn't really pay attention to it neither did I feel anything entering me and I just fell asleep without knowing.

When I woke up the same day I felt really heavy and it felt like I didn't have any energy left. It bothered me because it never happened before, when I had the SP. That's when I started searching about SP and stopped caring after that. Then I ended up here and on the incubi/succubi topic, remembering that I might have had an experience with some entity after the SP. I do remember having sexual experience with some entity before in my dreams or so I believed them to be. It happened a few times and I never really thought about it because it mostly felt like a dream and I was never in my room when it happened. I would be in a random place and it could be a real place or in a "fantasy" place. The thing is, when I realize I'm in this state, I don't know where I am and even though I think it's a dream it feels so real and I would see this "dream" when we're in the middle of the sex part. Of all the times I've had these "dreams" it's been an incubus (if it was one) and I could only see the upper part of his body, up to his neck and jaw but nothing else. He appears to be a human at those times.

The reason why I'm even writing about SP (which I actually wasn't going to with this topic) is because I feel it's connected somehow. And ever since the SP + humping happened I've had this feeling of something near me or shall I say a presence? I have also had these feelings of tingling or pin/needle sticking (lightly) on my body. Sometimes it starts on my feet and then moves up and starts on my legs, eventually starts on my hands too and my chest + private areas. It doesn't always start from my feet to my head, it can start from any part of my body and to be honest I'm still not sure if it really is tingling (needles) or my nerves playing tricks on me. Whenever I leave my room and enter my brothers or any other room, the presence lessens but I can still feel that something is there, following me. The tingling is still there and I must say once it felt like it was pulling my shirts arm but I thought I just twitched and ignored it. I haven't felt anything touching me, like hands or anything. Not even when I'm going to bed and the lights are out but I still have those tingling/needle feelings while trying to sleep and I sometimes feel a presence but it's not much. I don't know if it's cause it just started and the "hands" haven't appeared yet or it's just not an incubus/succubus.

But this morning around 11pm when my brother went to work and I was woken up by him, I tried to fall back to sleep, almost asleep while lying on my stomach I started to feel really hot on my back, well backside of my body to be exact and while I having this hot feeling I also shivered a bit like there was a presence just above or almost pressing against me. Knowing myself I just felt like ignoring it and fell asleep. After a while I woke up or I think I did in this dreaming/half reality state, in the same position as the SP started by what I think was an incubus, grabbing and squeezing my right breast. He squeezed quite hard and it did hurt but I was actually calm and not afraid. At this point I had my eyes closed and I didn't know what I was going do so I just didn't move, I actually didn't try or he was controlling the situation without me knowing. I felt him pulling my arm to the right, which made me lie on my back. I never felt a hand it was more like a force and while lying there I had a feeling that I was in my room, which I haven't been in before. Then he grabbed my thighs and lifted them and entered me... And honestly I never felt him entering in the usual way it was more like in a spiritual way? I could still feel him inside thought. He was rough and it did hurt when he was um pushing. I'm not sure if the reason was because I'm still a virgin or he was just rough. While he was at it I kind of got curious, my eyes were closed but I could still see something. When I looked closer I could see his torso and it was a human torso, just he was all black, like a thick shadow and he didn't make any sounds. Since I was so curious I actually reached out with my hand and touched/felt his abs, the funny thing is, which I can't get, is that my blanket was between as I touched him, I could feel the blanket before I actually felt his abs. I never realized when I fell back to sleep and when I woke up I was in the same position as I fell asleep, on the side, facing the wall.

Being awake after what happened, I kept thinking if it was really happening or not since I woke up in the same position as it started and the tingling and presence feelings have lessened a lot. The tingling kind of stopped but I can feel them a bit, sometimes. And my right breast actually hurts a bit, feels like the upper part of the right breast muscle been stretched. Other than that I still can't figure out how I was able to feel him with the blanket between my hand and his torso, while he was doing it to me (weren't a blanket on that area).

And that's my story; I never wanted it to be long as a novel... Sorry about that and well I'm still not scared or anything, just curious to know what it was and I don't know if it's going to happen again but If it happens, I'll probably try to ignore him in the end. I feel like that's the best thing for me at the moment.

P.S. If you know what it might be, don't be afraid to comment and I also want to know, why incubus/succubus are attracted to some people or what is making them attrack? (No summoning included of course...) and just so you guys know, I'm not sick in any way, not smoking, doing drugs or even drinking (One glass of cider a few times a year... But that's it for me).

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mokonoki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

rockintheworld (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
😐
I believe that your incubus only wants to keep you aroused in some way. That explains the feeling you get of being pricked by needles. But since that has lessened, I think he might try again. You should remember though how often the pricking happened. Therefore, if it gets worse, he's more likely to do it again and soon.
Tenshineko (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Mokonoki, maybe your experience relates to some personal spiritual activity or transformation that you might be not even aware is going on; I say this because both the tingling sensations you feel and the feelings of heat, sexual desire etc. Could be connected to your increasing (but unconscious and unsought) awareness of the workings of your nervous system. In such states of "spiritual awakening" (just to give this rare, but existent and not necessarily pathological phenomenon a name), perceptions of encounters with all sort of weird unbelievable entities are frequently reported. On a lighter note, I'll say than sleeping on the left side often brings nightmares, SP etc., which is easily remedied by trying not to sleep in that position, or, when in it, trying to snap out of it and change position before one enters deep sleep.
jp (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Mokonoki

Based on your story, it seems you went into an out of body experience thing. I don't know if the correct term is astral sex. I think you should research about it.

However, if you're experiencing it while awake then it might be an incubus.
Mokonoki (1 stories) (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Hi and thanks for your comments.

- cecil04
I have actually been thinking if it really was SP or not and in fact I was really scared when it happened but for me the best thing would probably just be to ignore and not think about it.
And of couse I do accept your point of view and I forgot to mention that I wasn't enjoying it. Which a person usually would do if it was an Incubus or Succubus. 😕
cecil04 (6 stories) (62 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
i agree with louslips, your language is typical for american teens/young adults.
I couldn't find a single grammar mistake in your writing and it feels much like english was your mother-tounge.

About your story:
On the one hand my opinion is that you give the answer to your question in the story itself; sleep paralysis!

On the other hand, if you didn't believe that it actually was SP that one time, why haven't you been scared like hell?
OMG I would have been!:O

Sounds like you actually enjoyed the encounter or something?

Please don't get me wrong and please don't feel offended by what I am about to say; but since you stated that you are a virgin it might me very possible that this encounter's roots lie in some sort of "inner wish" of yours to have an actual sexual experience!?

I'm saying this because I know about psychology (especially about Freud's psychology) and it still might be a reason...

Even though I (honestly) have some kind of hickups about this story, I hope I could help a little!

All the best ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
mokonoki.

I have one little issue with your story. You claim you are from Sweden and English is not your first language and is in fact "lame"...but your terminology, slang, and other conversational language is perfect for a typical American teenager/young adult. I see no language barrier at all, in fact, your banter seems rather familiar.

Lou

New comments for this story have been disabled