You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Demon? Possible Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Demon? Possible Incubus?

 

9-2-17

I am a Female, 28 years old. Back in 2010 or 2011, I had my first experience with this "thing". The first few years it would come very few times a year to be with me sexually. The very first time it happened I was shocked. I was shocked because I didn't really know that these kinds of things could happen or were actually real.

In 2010 I started to talk with two persons from prison. One he told me he was a male witch. The other he told me he was a baptized christian. Turns out I really don't know if this incubus is an actual person (person sexually astral projecting to me).

The scariest thing is this thing told me was that his name was R. And that is the name of the baptized christian. Which he talks to me like the baptized christian talked.

I know I am not hallucinating. I know that for a fact because I am physically feeling him. He tells me he loves me mainly and that he misses me, and other things.

At one point in my life I tried having an exorcism. I even went to the psychiatric hospital. I tried talking to various church people. I even studied with the Jehovah's witness. I told my sister and niece about it. They think I am crazy. The JW's said that they were sorry they could not help me. They told me to pray. I even purchased two tarot decks to see if that would help.

I've tried talking to my mom about it and my mom says she doesn't believe me.

Until last week he has been coming to me everyday. I would like it to stop because I feel like he is going to cause me to lose my mind again like I did in 2010. This is physically draining and scary. I would like it to stop. Praying does not help. Can anybody have any suggestions? I feel like this entity/ or astral person is living in my mind and or body. I want it to stop. I want to live without fear. I hope this does not have any consequences with God. Please someone help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ArianEgyptianGirl_89, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

jfc343 (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
I can help you. Just email me. Not as uncommon as you think. Jfc343 [at] yahoo.com
talib (58 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
Lady glow,

Yea, busy tackling real life demons in shape of humans, muslims wash their privates immediately after using toilet with water, no need for a shower unlike westerners who use paper😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
Talib, long time no see you.

Does it mean that if you have no immediate access to a shower after using the toilet a cloud of demons would be floating behind a person's... Behind? 🤔 😜
talib (58 posts)
-4
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
First make sure you are always in a state of purity, always wash your private areas after you use the washroom to pass urine, its important, spirits are attracted to impurity.

Secondly use God's word to drive this bad entity away, don't know exactly which religion you follow, but been a Muslim I can advise you to play verses of the Quran in your room. What it does is, it burns the spirits, they just can't withstand God's words and leave immediately from the place.

Play this in your room on loud volume if possible everyday, its the second chapter of the Quran, Surah Baqarah

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91rFSm6s8I

If played once the spirit would leave and cannot re-enter for 3 days, if played for 40 consecutive days, the spirits would leave forever, God-willing.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks
RedEyedWolf (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-09-27)
Hi Arian I really had to sign up just to talk to you about my personal experience and I really hope you read this ♡♡

My experience started at 10 years old if I remember correctly and at first it was just the feeling of someone breathing down my neck and being held in someone's arms which I didn't mind but it escalated when I turned about 16 or 17 years old and it become sexual ecstasy. I do hear voices very often but cuz I'm a strong believer I just get up right away go somewhere else turn in bed just to get rid of that feeling but when I turned 18 it was the first time I felt like real sex and the shocking part is that it continued even when I woke up I was wide awake but I felt it all and it was like real sex, after that (and being the curious person I am) I kept a journal to see when it exactly happened. I Did Not want to believe it's a demon but honey, IT IS. I'm not going through how I'm so sure about that but let me tell you what I discovered.

First of all: Masturbation.
If you masturbate and don't take a shower or just sleep like that believe me you are attracting that demon (and yeah it doesn't happen to everyone I'm not sure how but they seem to be attracted to specific people and sadly we're two of them)
If you masturbate make sure you take a shower right away. Try doing this it's like a ritual to cleanse and it works for me all the time:

1-Wash your whole body from head to toes making sure the water goes through every spot,
2- wash the left side of your body only passing your right hand from your head to feet slowly,
3- then wash the right side of your body doing the same thing with just water,
4- again finish by washing your whole body from head to toe, it should help.

Second, if you watch too much p0rn or racy stuff again yup you are calling for the demon to come for you.

Now let me clarify that the first time the demon comes it may be not because you did something but if you give in to the sexual pleasure the demon will claim you as his and come visit very often.

So for those of you who never experienced this if it happens to you don't make the mistake of giving in and just get out of bed take a shower pray then go back to sleep.

Also this is just a suggestion I hope you try it even if it's not your religion but just go to youtube put your headphones on and listen to some "Quran Sourat Al Baqara" it really helps too from experience. And if you feel some discomfort, anxiety or just your heart beat increases while listening know that the demon is so close to you and putting pressure on you to stop cuz he knows it'll drive him away, if you feel peace you're on the right track.

I really hope this helps you or anyone one else may god be with you.

Peace ♡♡
Eden14 (14 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2017-09-18)
I was a very weak spirit affected by all paranormal activities around me. I would even pull negative entities which were affecting others onto myself. This would leave me physically drained & unhealthy. I experienced sleep paralysis. There was a particular jinn that affected me for 9 long years. I was cured by this talisman. If you can't read it then keep it below your pillow. Also stay clean at all times. Wash with water after using the WC. Best of luck.

The charm is on this link

Https://www.duas.org/nadali.htm
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-13)
First of all, you are not alone, these type of accounts happen all the time so don't think your are losing your mind or some kind of cult has put a curse on you... Our universe is a field of energy that interacts with our subconscious mind in such a way, it can project these types of psychical fantasy's on a subliminal level willing or not... Some scientist will even proclaim our actual reality is one big illusion driven by thought base desires... On rare occasions these accounts can be attributed by an incubus dwelling in the fourth dimension but you have left out some key detail to suggest otherwise... You can switch it off with some practise or changes of habit. Do you suffer from insomnia?... People who suffer from insomnia often open themselves up these types of accounts work on sleeping more sound if that's the case otherwise use the glass is half full analogy.

Regards
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-11)
I am on the fence with this account. But if it is genuine then I second the suggestion that cutting off contact with the inmates would be a good idea - doesn't seem like they're having a positive impact on the OP's life. Some sort of counseling might be helpful as well - whether spiritual or secular - research what your community has to offer and you may find something that works for you whether it is a group or one on one situation. Being able to let things out to an unbiased third party can do a world of good.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-09)
ArianEgyptianGirl,

First and formost I second what ladyglow has stated. However it sounds as if at least some of those suggested things have been tried and/or verified.

Questions:

Have you mentioned to either 'inmate' what has been happening? Even more 'interesting' are they being held in the same prison/do they know each other?

If they do NOT know each other; Have you told the 'born again Christian' what has been happening? If so what did he say?

If, if, IF (BIG IF) a proper exorcism was conducted and these experiences continued it can a few things... Either it did not work, its 'all in your head', its not a spirit/entity but as you stated it 'an astral projection'...in which case the individual in question 'projected deliberately' to you OR they are unconsciously 'projecting' themselves to you.

Either by choice or unconsciously the 'projection' is driven by his 'desire' for you.

Contact with either 'gentleman' should cease.

Start a Journal, this should help establish the of 'what is going on'. Is it in your head or is someone actually 'messing' with you.

My I also suggest my 'Cleansing and Shielding' method posted on my profile. Focus on the Shielding.

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
hawkseye12002 (3 stories) (36 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-08)
If you believe these occurrences have something to do with the men you are talking to who are imprisoned, it's my opinion you should sever all contact with them. That would be a good start.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-08)
AEG_89: I would recommend you to read some information about wet dreams.

Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_emission

There's not much information in your narrative about your religious beliefs and their strength, would it be possible that you are feeling guilty about something that is a normal function of a healthy body?
Were you prescribed any medication or treatment during your visit to the psychiatric hospital?

Try to find all the possible logical explanations for what you are experiencing before assuming it to be paranormal.
It would be a good idea to start a journal and check if these events are related to your hormone cycle.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-08)
Hi ArianEgyptianGirl_89, I'm curious... When you sought help from "church people" what did they say?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!