You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady On The Window

Real Ghost Stories

Lady On The Window

 

Even before I tell you this, I still got goosebumps and my head feels like it's getting numb or something. But I want to share you guys this scary story. This is my first time to tell a story online, but I promise you guys all the paranormal things I have experienced are real, and this is just the beginning.

Here it goes. I can't remember when it happened but I was still in college that time. I used to stay up at night watching TV (even on weekdays) so yeah, I was watching TV. Then I feel a little sleepy so I wash dishes and then head to bed. I was cleaning my bed and combing my hair. (Honestly my heart hurts right now. I can feel there is something wrong every time I tell this story.)

Continue...So yeah, everyone is already asleep that time. I sat on the edge of my bed and for no reason, I look at my window and I saw something that scared the whole shiat out of me (even until now).

I saw a dark shadow forming a lady with a messy hair. She was like staring then slowly going down like she was about to go or what. The scariest part was I was still staring at it, so shocked I can't even move. She was still slowly going (imagine someone on an escalator).

Then I have the courage to turn the lights off, then I look at the window again and she was gone. After that I close my eyes but the image of the lady I saw was stuck on my mind and until now it still give fast heartbeat and I'm having hard time to breath.

(At first I thought it was our neighbor... Or a human... But no human can stand so near at the window and look like a dark shadow).

Other hauntings by Sweettooth

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sweettooth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mythem (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
Depending on how deep the river is, that woman could have drowned in it. Or, she could have died in you house. If the house is pretty new, then do some research on the property. That is often helpful. Your story gave me goosebumps too! I'm just glad I've never experienced something like that. Thanks for sharing.

Best of luck,
Mythem
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-07)
[at] auladant. Ahm yes but its a little far it's a river. Okay i'll read it
Auladant (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Hi Sweettooth,

Tweed pointed me you your post. I just a posted a scary experience something like that. Can you tell me if there is any bodies of water located near you by chance? (rivers/laes/etc...)

My story if you want to read it.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22339
TomL79 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Hi sweettooth,

I'm guessing you haven't seen the entity again?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-31)
Sweettooth It's good... Try to forget it dear... It's best solution ❤
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-31)
hi sheetal. Fortunately no. And I don't want to again because she's so scary like you want to cry when you see her again... 😭
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-31)
Hi, Sweettooth welcome to YGS... This is the scary story indeed! Have you again saw her?
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
hi sushantkar... The reason why I thought it was my neighbor is because they use to standby at the near store right across the street so outside my window is like a side walk... But we have fences.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
Sweettooth, That's a remarkable experience you have 😨.

Why did you thought that the ghost looked liked you neighbour?

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: