You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl In A Window

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl In A Window

 

It was back in 1994, Forrest Gump was the best movie at the time, I was about 14 years old at the time, I am now 41 and have never forgotten this moment.

I was working a summer job at one my uncle's workshops, they were engineers.

It was about a 20 minute walk back to my house, I was walking a couple of blocks away, I noticed that the shoe lace on my left shoe had come loose, I was at this old house whose lounge room outer wall went straight onto the street.

I placed my left foot onto the outer window sill, I finished fixing my left shoe lace, I looked up and through the lounge room window, there was this young, beautiful blonde girl, about my age sitting in this old time wheel chair, maybe turn of the century kind of thing.

She was blonde, wearing this old school white dress, she went straight towards me with this scared and panicked look on her face.

She yelled out ''HELP ME!'' I happened to look away for a second, looked back and the girl was gone.

I went back to that house and to that window many times over the course of the summer holiday, after finishing work, I never saw that girl again.

I had seen the owners of the house in questions many times before and after that moment, the Uncle I was working for lived fairly close by.

I had asked the family who was living in the house at the time about the girl I had seen, they unfortunately knew nothing about her, apparently I was the only person to have seen her.

I often wonder who she was and what may have happened to her.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghost_In_My_Shell, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MrsRamsay (guest)
+1
4 years ago (2020-09-25)
This post really touched me. To think about people, especially young people, in any desperate situation... And then to think of their soul perhaps stuck in that... To me is a reason for our continued interest in the phenomena.

Thanks for sharing.
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-09-18)
How sad. I imagine that would haunt me, too. Feeling like there's something that could be done to help this Spirit but not having been able to do so. In truth, she was probably needing the help when she was alive, not after she's dead. As lady-glow said, it sounds like a residual haunting so the actual spirit of the woman hopefully has moved on long ago.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-09-17)
Welcome to YGS.

That was a fascinating experience, it seems to me like you witnessed a residual haunting.
It's hard to imagine the reason why she was asking for help, perhaps the annals of the town could shed some light on any tragic past event that could be linked to this young woman.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: