You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pale Faced Man With A Scar

Real Ghost Stories

Pale Faced Man With A Scar

 

What I am about to write about is something I thought I would never experience.

My parents and my two brothers had gone to the store and I decided to stay home and get my homework done. While I was doing my homework I suddenly heard a loud slam which sounded like my family had returned home so I called out "are you all home?" I got no reply, so I thought maybe they hadn't heard me.

As I walked out of my room I started hearing conversations, laughter, screaming all at once. After a minute I began to get very dizzy followed by a tingling sensation. I had no idea what I was experiencing! When I turned around a big huge man appeared out of nowhere. I could see through his body. He had a pale white face with a scar across his forehead. "Who are you?" I asked but I got no reply so I shouted get out of my house. He just stood there in silent.

I then heard a loud crash that sounded as my mom's favorite Chinese vase broke. My heart stopped for a second. You didn't, I thought as I turned to the man that was standing behind me, his eyes flashed white as soon as I looked at him.

To this day I still haven't told my mom what I experienced. I am afraid she will think I am crazy!

If have any comments, or suggestions of what this could be please feel free to submit.

Other hauntings by ghostgirl445

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostgirl445, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scared-all-my-life (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Hey ghostgirl. I think I know what it was. I'm pretty sure it was a poltergeist. If you see it again let me know. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
Scaryboy?
Process of elimination.
Check out the first TWO comments. I was "adding and subtracting" FROM their thoughts. NO disrespect was intended, and as you can see, it "built on" both Boo123's comment and DeviousAngel's.
You REALLY can not blame others for self faults. It makes absolutely NO sense.

Pardon the interruption please, ghostgirl
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
the vase must be broken when after your experience and well is it a TRUE ACCOUNT of what your mother said to you and see that?
Scary boy
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
I would ASSUME that the vase was not broken. Your mother would have KNOWN something was wrong if it HAD broke, correct?
I am REALLY wanting to say residual haunt, here, but am "caught" on the "...his eyes flashed white as soon as I looked at him."
In acknowledgment of your BEING there? Or could you tell (sometimes it IS difficult to distinguish if someone is looking AT you or PASSED you)?
Thank you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Thank you for posting your story. It sounds like what you experienced was a residual haunting; just leftover energy from whoever lived there before.

Blessings,
DA
Boo123 (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
So was the vase broken? I guess if it was it would be difficult to explain that to your mother 😐
Anyway it is a good experience you had

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: