You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dark Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Guardian Angel

 

I'm not sure if this is considered haunting or something. Maybe I'm just confused about this certain occurrence that happened to me when I was younger up to my early 20's. Let me tell you what it was about.

Back in high school, I shared my bedroom with my younger stepbrother. There are times my step-grandmother would also sleep in the same room, beside my stepbrother. He is always sick so she'd sleep beside him at night to make sure he was okay all the time.

One morning, she asked me if I felt anything different the night before. I don't remember experiencing anything other than a very good night sleep and that's what I told her. She said that that night, she woke up in the wee hours of the morning to take a pee, and when she came back the room, she saw a huge shadow of what looked like a man, bent down and looking down at me. When she tried to approach it, the shadow disappeared. I told her she might just be dreaming or she might have not been wearing her glasses so she thought she saw something. But she told me to take care anyway.

I never really thought about it until when I was already working at my first job. I worked as an Outlet Auditor for a small company. I suddenly thought about what my step-grandmother saw when one of my colleagues asked me if I saw the shadow in front of me. Apparently, while I was working on the computer, my colleague was about to enter the inner office, where my desk is located, to submit some documents to me, when she suddenly saw this huge shadow of a man standing in front of my desk and looking at me, but when she saw him, the shadow ran towards the rest room. I told her I did not see anything at all or felt anything. We both shrugged it off.

From then on, a lot of other colleagues I have kept asking me if I do see a shadow, always present in front of my desk. And all the time, if anyone of them will approach the shadow or try to catch my attention, the shadow would bolt and run to the rest room. Some colleagues of mine tried to even check the rest room at one time to see if anyone's there but they saw no one.

Even my supervisor sometimes sees the said shadow. Whenever he looks over my desk (we are 3 in the inner office, including my boss), he would see a shadow of a man in front of my desk, but he always shrugs it off thinking it's just his eyesight playing a trick on him. He told me this when we went on a company outing and he saw the same form of shadow beside me while I was grilling some fish beside the pool. He said that it just looked like a tall male shadow, just standing there, looking.

A lot of people have seen this shadow all through out my life. But after I have had a miscarriage, which happened later on in my life, I have never heard of anyone asking or telling me about the shadow man. I don't know if they are even related because the shadow man started to be seen since high school up to the early years of my work life.

I'm curious to know what happened to him. Is it possible that this is a ghost or a guardian? Hope someone can enlighten me. And thanks for reading another of my stories.

Other hauntings by Necropolis_Seraph

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Necropolis_Seraph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
Cloud11th, in which language is it okay to start every word in a random sentence with a capital letter?
Cloud11th (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
Interesting Story But. Why Do They Approach The Shadow And No One Got Scared By Seeing It? And Fix Your Grammar. I Have Problem Understanding The Story Because Of It. It's An Advice ^_^
merlin (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
could it be an entity of the other Time? A real person but of different time from us that is related in a way to you.
Or a spirit that would want to make sure that a certain thing should happen to you and he is bound to make it happen? Am I just watching too much paranormal and future high tech movies...
kulto143 (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
well... I think, that shadow was connected to the miscarriage happen to you, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't really remember though, I think I watch a paranormal documentary related of what happen to you and with that shadow, I don't really remember what I watch, but as what I feel, that spirit was bound to the baby you conceive, the shadow or we may say it was a spirit that may take over with the baby or that shadow was the spirit of your unborn child that time... May I ask, is that supposed to be your first baby?... Isn't it that shadow first appear while you are in high school right, if that so, that was possible, that the shadow was related to the child that time.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
This spirit seems to be think of what to do, to stay or to go, it has been said that ghost connect with your mind sometimes, so say in you mind weather you want him to stay or go...
Keep in mind that this spirit does not want to harm you, he just stares, this makes me cry for some reason 😢
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
To Kirsten_pax09

I have been close to a lot of male relatives and friends. I find it easier to be close to the male gender than my own ever since I was young. But I can't remember anyone who might fit the description of the shadow person my friends/family/colleagues has seen though.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
To Marie

According to what people around me who see "him", he looks like any other normal shadow of a tall, muscular man. They said that he always just appear to be looking at me. And then if "he" senses anyone looking at him or seeing him, he runs away. That's all I can remember them saying.

To luvparanormal

Nope, I did not do anything to contact any soul/spirit. And playing an Ouija board is a big no-no in our family. And with all the stories I have heard about Ouija Boards and movies that I've watched, I never wanted to dabble with such a game. It's called spirit of the glass in our country by the way. It was really my step-grandmother who first saw "him". Didn't remember anybody else telling me about "him" before her. So I really do not have any other information about "him". Since I do not see him nor feel him, which I find weird because I normally feel anything that's not normal, I do not know anything else to say about "him".
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
It's kind of hard to say. I do find it strange as everyone else on here that you never saw it and that with your misscarage it stopped (I'm sorry about that by the way) Did you ever before this happened did you play the oija board or any game like that the reason I ask is that I have know that when playing these "games" there have been times that you have spirits that attach to a person. I'm not saying that is the case however that could be a possibility. Really I would need more detailed info on this shadow and if there was anything that you did prior to this that brought it upon.
Good luck and God's speed
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
It's a person and it could be called a Shadow Person. I myself had an outer body experience and in my spirit form appeared as a black shadow for several minutes. I didn't know that I was a shadow person until I had rushed back to my body. As I was re-entering my body, I opened my body's eyes and caught the tail end of my Shadow Form entering my body and once I had fully returned it was like a door slammed shut in my chest and heart. And I felt a hard slam to my heart.

Some people who are alive can leave their bodies as a Shadow Spirit Body like I did. I'm not interested in ever repeating that, because of the threat of my body being hijacked by a Demon. Sometimes when people die suddenly they can get knocked out of their bodies and can walk around as a Shadow Form. I believe these dead Shadow People can walk around like they are in a trance or in a dream state.

Guardian Angels would never appear as a Shadow Form. Guardian Angels are of the light. They do not know darkness. Nor does darkness know light. They can appear as orbs but not limited too orb forms always. Now because of a fairly recent event in my life with a particular Shadow form that appeared on top of me in my bed, I'm still wondering if Demons can present themselves in this type of form or not. One thing is for sure, these shadow forms have not received salvation. They have not passed on into paradise or heaven yet. That is why I was a shadow form, because I was not dead yet.

That doesn't mean they won't one day. I think the color black represents the passion & heaviness of spirit, the person lives with. Why is this man visiting you in his Shadow Form? He maybe someone who is greatly worried about you. He has been coming to see you since you were a teen. Concern for your welfare is the heaviness that keeps him coming around. Were you ever close to a male friend or family member who may have died when you were young? The reason why you haven't seen him is there maybe something inside of you which doesn't want to see this spirit. We have devices in our subconscious that can block our psychic abilities. We all have these abilities at different degrees. Maybe it's best not seeing everything around us?

I have heard rumors that some Satanic Occult groups practice leaving their earthly bodies and walk around in their "Spirit Bodies" and try to spiritual attacks people (usually anyone who they deem their enemy). Once they are finished with their lynching they supposedly return to their earthly bodies. If that's true they will most likely appear as shadow forms themselves. But Guardian Angels have been know to band together in powerful groupings to protect those these Satanic Groups target. 😊
mean_jolene (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
I think this black shadow wants something from you... You said that when you had miscarriage it suddenly disappeared.
Marie (8 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Shadow people have apperently (after looking around on the web) been around for a long time. There is quite a bit of speculation as to exactly what these beings are which can vary from gaudians to demons just like you title 😉. Though you have never seen it yourself can you give a better description of it, such as it's movements and it's exact form, possibly even if it looked like it was leering at you or just (pardon the phrase) chillin'.

What really catches my attention with your story is that you don't see it but others around you did. Most people see them out of the corner of their eyes. Though it still sounds like you have something similar. I thought the article on http://www.angelsghosts.com/shadow_people.html was interesting though a bit cheesy. Maybe it can help?

Peace
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
thats really interesting that you can't see the shadow. Very cool, I will research it
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Hello, what I think it is, is a pasted life lover. Like I heard about this woman who would see this showdow of a man everywhere. And it turned out to be a pasted life lover.

You went on to a new life, but he didn't and he stills loves you so he follows and protects you.
GIRLIE 😳 ❤ 😳
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
This is a very interesting story. I am really baffled why you would not have seen the dark shadow but everyone else, did. Maybe he was keeping you safe and letting people know you are protected. Long shot but it is possible.

Thank you for submitting a very interesting story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: