You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Night Demon Or Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

Night Demon Or Nightmare

 

Back in 1985 I got into my bed at about 1.30am in the morning. The person next to me who I thought was my girlfriend, rolled over and had the face of a 100 year old witch and the eyes of a demon. To this day I'd always presumed it was just a nightmare, but since I've been visiting this site and reading some of your stories I'm not so sure!

First of all let me tell you a relevant story that may help you decide, what happened on that night all those years ago. For about 28 years I've always been able to leave my body, (Astral project) many times perhaps 100 plus. On this occasion, I found myself walking around my own house. If you have read my other stories you will know, that I've denied my ability from time to time and have been my own toughest critic, when distinguishing what is real and what is my imagination.

Here's the relevant story. One night about 7 years ago I was asleep in my room, it was about 2am in the morning. When all of a sudden (out of body experience) I found myself standing by my bed looking at myself sound asleep. I proceeded to walk out of my room and down the hallway past my eldest son's room and continued to where my youngest son and wife were sleeping. As I've explained before he does get frightened from time to time and my wife sleeps with him on occasions to help soothe his fears. As I walked into the room, I noticed my son facing the wall and my wife sleeping in an opposite direction. Her face was in my direction as I walked in the room. Before I knew it (about a split second), I was back inside my body still in a deep sleep. Then again, I got up out of my body for a second time and headed down the hallway and into my son's room once more. On this occasion, I know this sounds crazy, but I grabbed my wife's foot hoping she would wake up and see me standing there, because if she could, this would be the holy grail of evidence that this experience was real.

Before I knew it I was back inside my body. Getting up and out of body for a third and final time, I headed down again where my wife and son were sleeping. On this occasion as I walked in my son's room, my wife had turned over and was now facing the wall the same way my son was, that was that. The next morning when I woke up I'd purposely kept quiet about this experience the night before, hoping my wife may say something as she has done in the past in regards to other unexplainable events. I waited to about 6pm that evening and still my wife said nothing. I was starting to doubt whether my out of body experience was real. I'd decided to get the ball rolling in around about way and said (I thought someone was here last night). Her eyes lit' up as if she'd just remembered and said "yeah" someone was here they walked into Trav's room and touched me on the foot. She continued to tell me they walked in a couple of times, I'd asked her (were you frightened), she said yes, I kept my eyes shut and turned toward the wall, I didn't want to see a ghost... I got the validation I was looking for and yes my wife wasn't real happy with me when I told her what I did.

Now getting back to 1985 I can tell you this, this is the first time I've told this story in such a detailed description and I am keen on your feedback to what is was. I was then living with a previous girlfriend on the Central Coast of Australia not far from the beach in a modest two bedroom home. Not much to look at on the outside, but cozy on the inner. The house was built round about the 1920s... On this night my ex girlfriend and I had an argument (can't remember what it was about) But I do remember I ended up in the spare room sleeping on a thin mattress on a hard wooden floor.

Now I remember being asleep and realizing I was feeling so uncomfortable, I wanted to wake myself up and get myself back to my bed. From my sleep I guess I'd ordered myself to wake up and before too long I found myself, what I'd thought was awake and conscious. Rising off a thin mattress everything seemed normal it didn't seem like an out of body experience. NB: relevance of previous story... My perspective of what was going on around me was quite clear. I walked from our spare room into our bedroom. As I'd walked in the room my then ex partner was asleep on her side with her back facing me. I remember seeing the time on our digital alarm clock and it was 1.30am. I was laying there everything seemed normal then I felt my girlfriend start to roll over towards me and what followed next was the most terrifying surreal experience I have ever had.

As she completely rolled over (in a horrifying encounter) her face had the resemblance of a 100 year old witch. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as she opened her eyes they were bloodshot red. She looked at me with the most evil look you could imagine. I suddenly became paralyzed and in a vicious moment she lunged at me and had me pinned down on the bed. I remember shutting my eyes and repeating over and over, "this is not real, please lord, this is not real." Then all of a sudden I found myself back in the spare room trying to wake myself up from a deep sleep once again... Just like last time I found myself rising off the mattress, but this time I had some memory of the previous occasion and cautiously walked back into the main bedroom.

As I walked into the room my (ex) just like before was sleeping on her side with her back facing toward me. First thing I thought of was to check her face, before getting into bed. This time she looked to be normal and as I got into bed. I thought about the nightmare that I'd just woken up from. Laying there something wasn't right. A sudden paralyzing sensation overcame me once more; I was trying to rationalize some logic from this cause. I just couldn't believe what was going on. I started to hear a noise from under my bed, then from a paralyzed state I'd watch this long arm with long vicious fingernails (slowly this time) come out from under the bed teasingly slow in the direction of my throat, eventually grabbing it in a vice like grip. This was the same creature that had me pinned down before. Once again I'd closed my eyes and said "please lord, this is not real" over and over. (Although I was frightened, I do remember not allowing my fear to totally consume me).

Again I was back in the spare room in a deep sleep. This time I'd really woken up, I was in a complete sweat and was shaking pretty bad. I got up off the floor, my heart rate had to be 150 plus. As I walked into the main bedroom, I'd noticed that my ex girlfriend was sleeping on her side, the same position I saw twice previously... First thing I did was turn the light on. This did wake her up, she looked at me and said, (My god what happen to you) a bad dream really bad. She got up and said I'll get you a glass of water. As I sat down on the bed, I remember thinking if anything attacks now, I'm dead. What gave me a chill was when I looked at the alarm clock it said 1.30am. I'd grabbed my bible and slept with it between my hands and on my chest, I come from what you would call a street wise family and have had my fair share of street brawls, this experience had me confused and left me almost in a state of shock, even if it was just a nightmare. This is the first time I've told this story; I don't blame you if you don't believe me. I thought long and hard about even submitting it, I just wonder now, if that I really did have an "out of body experience" and perhaps was deceived and attacked by a demon... I suppose what you would call a spiritual assault; I can tell you that I do believe my ex had an energy hanging around her which I will tell you about in another story.

What do you think...?

Other hauntings by aussiedaz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aussiedaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
let me start by saying that prior to this story, I had no idea about the old hag syndrome... I only really heard about it when I came here and shared my stories... I'd thought for a long time, that it may have been an illusion of mind and I often offer that as a reason to others if you follow my comment on other threads as I know through my own experiences how powerful the mind can be... I don't believe that any more... I believed that this was evil in nature and evil was controlling the illusion not my sub conscious, this reality, this realm with in my mind and the nature of the way it was projected was done with intent of breaking me down and taking control... It was an out of body experience and not a dream... I was unaware of it being either, I actually thought I was awake, so convincing was the experience... My perception of the real life realities surrounding me was exactly like being awake 100 percent conscious and in the room... I can understand how those who have had this experience, don't know their out of body... Bloody scary, what I did learn during this experience that what ever it was it wanted to scare me into reacting?... In a way which would further fuel it and it's power over me... I couldn't believe it was happening and refusing to believe it was real somehow that defused the situation and took away what power it had over me... I haven't gone back to re read this story... It is something I want to put behind me.
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
I see you've gotten a lot of attention for your story, and I'm about to give you more, lol! I'm sorry I haven't read all the comments, I've read a few, but I'm late for work...ook.

It was absolutely fascinating! I've heard about this sort of thing, but I've never heard any real accounts of it before. How did it first happen? If you've already shared that experience in a story or a post, I'm sorry for asking a redundant question.

Thank you for submitting this story, it was awesome reading, and it was written so well! Truly a pleasure.
I do hope you get some closure on it, though, it seems like it really rattled you back then.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
This is interesting because George Lutz (of Amityville fame) allegedly had a similar occurance where his wife's face turned into that of an "old hag". Supposedly, the wife saw herself in the event too. This is according to "real" historic accounts and not the books or movies about Amityville. You can read about the murders and paranormal events right from the horse's mouth at http://www.amityvillefaq.com/. I participated in the forums there as well under the same username. If you read my posts there, you'll see that (for various reasons) I am skeptical of the actual haunting. I do not say that it was a hoax. I believe that George Lutz believes the events really occurred. You'll have to read my posts there for more details.

I have read the vast majority of the information available about the murders and the alleged haunting on that site; even links to other sites with commentary from other people involved. I read all of that before I made my first comment in the forums. So, keep that in mind and read through several of my posts before responding what I wrote; whether on this site or that one.

Having said all that, I believe Daz had completely different circumstances than George Lutz. Still, it's a tough call as to whether Daz had a nightmare or a paranormal experience. With his other experiences, I'd lean toward the latter. However, like he has said, the mind can do some strange things.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
serenity619, I do believe now, that this experience was a Night demon... Or an evil spirit using my imagination to project this false feild in an attempt to enter my mind... I was in astral projection... But I was not alone... I believe my surroundings where projected by another source in an attempt to make me believe I was awake... What really saved me from a complete terrifying experience and possibly loosing my mind... Was not allowing my fear to consume me... I have had other experiences since this story was written and have learned a thing or two in the process...
serenity619 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-29)
I don't know if this is paranormal or if it was just a dream.
I had a 'dream' where I saw myself sleeping on the bed and the room was extremely dark. All of a sudden the door to my room opened but I couldn't see who it was. I just heard the steps. Next thing I knew, I saw some mist hovering over my body.
Somehow I entered my own body and the mist turned into a... Person? I think it was a woman? Except she really did look like a witch, I don't even know. I just knew I didn't know her and she didn't look exactly human. She held me down by my wrist on the bed and I couldn't move. I couldn't even scream.
I woke and sat up quickly. In the morning I told my mom what had happened, and she simply replied, "It was probably a jinn/spirit. Those who don't believe are visited by them" 😭
Sui (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Well I pray that it was a nightmare... That sounds like such a ghastly experience, I would be petrified of going into the room, especially with the clock reading the same time and your ex in that same position... Then again I certainly would not want to be left alone...
darkQueen (29 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
sounds like one of my nightmars most of the time I pray if I realize its just a dream or I just cover my face with my hands it sucks that you can't make a peep out of you in your dreams WOW... You can't even scream in your own dreams... 😜
chicken (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Thanks! I haven't heard of these techniques, but I'll try them.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
chicken, my experiences for me happened naturally, but here is something, you can try that may give you the result your looking for, goole up meditation and learn how to relax yourself, step by step and do it as often as you can, focus on separating yourself from your mind... Before you go to sleep look at the back of your hands and repeat to yourself, I will raise these hands and look at the back of them, (RPT 10 TIMES) when your dreaming try to lift your hands and look at the back of them,
Let me know what happens if you can?
Now do this for a couple of weeks then one night preferably a night with no work the next day, go to bed at 8pm set the alarm for 1 am stay awake for 40 minutes let yourself go back to sleep but meditate prior, set the alarm for 3am and do the same, I not going to tell you what will happen but if its meant to be it will.
Let me know how you go!
chicken (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
Okay, I know this is unrelated, but you said you can astral project?

I've researched a lot about it and tried several techniques, but I still think I need a better understanding of what to do...

Could you please tell me about your techniques and how you got started, in detail?
doggz (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
No worries mate, I enjoy reading your experiences. I only suggested that it may of been a dream cause I use to have dreams back when I was a kid. From the ages 7 and in to my teens I use to have dreams that would later play out, I use to think they were harmless dreams until they played out on the day and for real. Nowadays I don't have that ability, or maybe I do but don't manifest it cause for years I tried blocking this out cause all those dreams lead to bad things happening. Nowadays my psychic ability is sensing people out, I don't have to speak to you to know whether your bad or good, genuine or fake, lying or telling the truth. I can also tell if couples will last in their relationships. I can tell if someone's emotionally charged, whether it be good or sad. It's weird cause I get these feelings around me when I hang with people. I explain all this because reading this story makes me feel that it was a dream that you had about an evil force that wanted your attention, or like I said previously, a precog dream that something evil will be coming your way. My feelings about it are strong because you have explained in other stories how your dreams have been a great psychic tool for you in the past.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Doggz,reading your post has sent a shiver down my spine, I have just written another story from that year which confirms your post as a possiable reason, body invasion will be posted shortly.
Thank you again
doggz (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Hey aussie, I read this story and I'm feeling something else when I do. Everyone has pretty much agreed that it was an OB experience, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their thoughts, but I'm going to offer a different point of view, and its what I personally feel that happened reading this story. I think it could've been a precog dream showing you that something bad was going to happen in the near or distant future that would've involve an evil spirit or entity. Or maybe something bad that was in the house was showing itself to you through the power of dreams. It's just a suggestion, not saying that the OB thing isn't true, its just the feeling I got when I read this.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
Nightingale23,Thank you for your reply, there are those who have some amazing experiences with (obe) and I too have had some, but unfortunately there are some dark forces, that prey on those who are a little frighten with the light off. I think the vote here was that I fell victim to such a plot, it was a clever attempt and had it worked... Well thank god it didn't,just remember this, these evil forces are nothing without fear,
God bless you
Aussiedaz
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Hi,Omgatos... I felt my heart beeting out of my rib cage reading your storie,I've had strange things happen to me like most people here but not to that extremity, I supposely the Brave one from all my sisters would've just died of fear. Resently I have been reading a couple of stories about this topic (OB) Honnestly regardless of how dangerous is supposed to be and what it can bring and show to you, I got so so curious, Today I just layed in bed thiking about all I had read,& I told myself,"Dont,suly I swear don't even try" but. My curiosity won &I began to try some of the steps to do it, I was afraid but My interest overwelmed that fear, I got to a point where I just felt my eyes sumerge into darkness and I stared to shake A bit, I told myself to stop... Before anything I kept thinking It was wrong... I don't know why But I still want to. Reading your story makes me not even want to think about trying again. I really couldn't give you and Explanation for your experience since I myself don't know much about it but I'm sure what you saw... Wasn't a hallucination. Good thing you woke up. Alrighty this entry is long enough already Sorry!. Godbless &keep telling us your stories they are really interesthing. ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Hachspee,what you'd experienced in regards to the soccer match, is something that I use to experience years ago every day, (although not as much now). Funny enough like you, it would be often be around things that were on my mind, work football etc, this one time and I may never write about this story so I'll quickly squeeze it in here, I dream't I was killed in a accident, I was in my truck, I knew the road, time, place and day, I avoided that area on that day at the risk of being fined 1000 dollars (truck laws) I heard latter that day on the news a fatal accident happened exactly where when and how I saw it in
My dream, so when we dream we are able to see into the future, the fact that your so passionate about your football, guided your subconscious into the future and your were able to remember it when you woke up, even though it was only a minute or two latter.
hachspee (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Question of weird dreams. But this was back when the World Cup was on in 2006. I'm an avid soccer/football fan. I had a dream one day, and I was watching the Argentina v Mexico match, It was 20 minutes in the first half and I think Maxi Rodriguez had the ball and lobbed it to another player. The time on the corner of the tv was at 20 minutes. I suddenly wake up, sweating,. What freaked me out was that I checked my clock after the sudden waking, it was 5:20, I ran outside to turn the tv on because I had just missed 20 minutes of the game and being a fanatical football fan its a crime to miss a few minutes of a game. But what freaked me out more was that Maxi Rodriguez did have the ball and he lobbed the ball to another player. Sorry to be an inconvenience but you seem to have had weird experiences when it comes to dreams, could you give a explanation to what I had experienced?. 😁
ahh (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
nice story. Crazy thouqht, but;what if you tried puttinq a camera every time you qo to sleep. Never know, it may be helpful. Lookinq forward to readinq your other stories (;
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
Yes you were astral projecting. That evil thing you saw is literally the old hag, or witch. I've known many to have come across this evil spirit and they all describe the same physical features.
I astral travel all the time. I have encountered a similar hag before. She paralyzed me as well.
Evil spirits and Heavenly beings can cause people to astral travel as well.
God Bless
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
There is always rhyme and reason to the events that shape our lives, even if we are unable or unwilling at the time to see it! 😊
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
zzsgranny,I have not seen her in years I do believe that her previous boyfriend and her were soul mates, she never really got over the loss of him, it actually was a tough time for her, we were not meant to be together and perhaps what your suggesting could be right, we tried for 6 months to have a baby with no success, my wife now in her previous marriage that lasted 7 years also could not conceive, but now we have 3 children and I know my ex has 3 children too, not sure if I'm going south with this reply, but I do believe in fate so perhaps these experiences served their own purpose.
Thank you
A/daz
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
aussiedaz: To hopefully expand on one point that whitebuffalo had: Do you still have a good "friendship" with the ex?...I ask this because maybe some one or thing was trying to show you her true demeanor or feelings toward you at the time?...Even if her true feelings were in her sub-conscious, maybe they manifested during a time when you both were in a "sleep" state... I don't know... Just a thought... 😆
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
The falling into the body probably was to kind more like jumping into my body, I know this sounds crazy (who'd ever believe I was a former atheist) I believe it was her ex (sorry for over doing the ex word) trying to relive a intimate moment at the expense of invading my privacy. Not a nice feeling and I can tell you when he left there were quite a few curse words fly with him, good point about the time it happen, it was just on the brink of falling to sleep Which I think is a window of opportunity, for something of this nature. I can tell you... This experience was not my imagination I can rule that out,
Thank you again
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
Very good point, aussie, and one I simply neglected to type. Not for the same reasons as YOU posted, but it IS true. Those that are encountered during travel can not harm the traveler. At least that is what I have heard passed down, and my personal research seems to support this, as well.
I am thinking that thirty years ago I would have been considered MUCH more than delusional. 😆 I would have had "I love myself" jackets in a rainbow of colors. Heck, there are those NOW that still think I need one.
The falling into your body feel (not trying to ruin a future sharing here, and I WILL understand if you choose not to answer), did you travel pretty close to that time, or was it, time-wise, too far away to connect the two?
Thank you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
Whitebuffalo,just one other thing which I was going to write about later, about a month after that experience I was laying in bed I was awake and my ex was asleep and I felt something a "entity " just fall down inside my body for about 15 seconds, not sure if that experience is connected to the my story in anyway, as I suspect that was her previous boyfriend who died in a car accident. Does give you some awkward chills, only ever happen once. I remember she said she saw him standing over our bed also and that he was very jealous when going out with him what do you think?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
Hello whitebuffalo, I certainly will look into the possibility of the meshing of planes, thank you for the advice. The one productive message I want to share about this experience and want those who have had a similar experience to know, what ever generated this out of body nightmare (my subconscious or the devil himself)... Had no legs to really hurt me, because I wouldn't let my fear totally consume me, to fear evil gives evil life, I do like your philosophy about seeking, I too have a similar desire to work out these experiences, in the hope that one day there will be answers for all, let's face it though 30 years ago you and I would be considered delusional, so we are making steady progress. You seem to have a astute understanding of the paranormal and I appreciate it and will learn a thing or two from you no doubt, thanks again for your reply
Aussiedaz
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
While you are working through your personal questions in your quest for the truth, may I then suggest that you DO look up the possibility of the "meshing" of planes?
I do not know why that seems to be nagging at me, and you do not really know me, but sometimes that actually turns out to mean something.
I have not ever researched it as the idea never occurred to me until I read this account. It honestly never occurred to me as I was previously under the impression that the stories I had heard, may have been a "lesson tale".
I HAVE heard stories from the Old Ones that speak of (sorry, I have no Internet link. This was passed down by word of mouth) minimal astral travel (what you are referring to as ceiling height experiences), that "pulled in" something else.
That something else, is said to have a message or a theme to seek. In the Old Ones tales, these are important messages, and most often these types of visions (for lack of a better word, sorry) only come after a time of fasting and introspection. On the off chance that the meditation did not bring on the vision, it is thought to be extremely important.
I do not know what was going on in your life at the time. I do not know if it was close to the time for the "ex" to be tagged on to the title girlfriend (without really looking into it, it almost sounds as if SHE was part of the message, as it at first appeared to BE her). I also have no clue if it would be the negative forces that were following HER at all.
I could be totally off. I am human <shrug>. But it may be worth it to see if there are others, NOT on this site, who have encountered similar visions while traveling.
The only other real thought process (I am sorry, I am a seeker. I like to FIND the answers 😊) I have going on here is that she WAS imagination, as you suggest.
I am totally smiling, as that description of euphoria? Yeah, that seems to be the best part of ethereal travel. In astral? It is more in the fun of attempting to be verified. And I KNOW you feel that too.
Thank you.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
I think you did have an out of body experience.

I think I might have had one before. Sometimes when I'm drifting off to sleep, I feel like mt body is getting bigger? If that makes and scene. I feel like I'm blowing up and I'm really light weight. The feeling is very weird so I try to wake myself up, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't wake me up. But after every time I feel that weird feeling, the same night, I wake up to what it feels like I'm falling into bed and It jolts me awake. I have felt the feeling many times and the same night I wake up because I fell into my bed. Sometimes I don't remember what happened, but one time it was just a weird dream that I saw my Nemo again. I think ill write about that story...
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
no problem I know you mean well, I think most people here agree that it was a out of body experience, the issue with this experience for me was the reality of it, I don't think she was real I think something was distorting my perception to attempt entry and it was a bloody good attempt, as cosmogal pointed out. You know from this experience and others I can understand how a spirit can be confused or lost and that's what makes me wonder if our spirits have their own imagination? Thats why I won't write about something I can't validate, or at least have a strong gut feeling about, I know as I stated below I felt something pull me out of my body another time and that experience had
A powerful attachment of "euphoria",I think imagination and feelings may stem from our soul and sometimes guided consciously and subconsciously, giving us all types of experiences, (real or not) this board is a good place to forward them,that's the reason I'm sharing my views, I have a guide but I only see him in my dreams apart from these experience I'VE not come across any other energies, thanks again and I do enjoy your opinion especially reading other story's you make a lot of sense.
Bye
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
No, no, no...
No doubts as to the validity of your story whatsoever. And I apologise, I did not read through the other comments (I just now did, actually) as I just started thinking, and the typing followed... I AM not, and WAS not lying.
I am impressed.
I am just trying to work through this nasty woman that you found to be lying beside you WHILE in the midst of travel. You ARE right 😊, (though I hate to write it as they MAY be reading... *Sorry, Ladies, and you KNOW who I am talking to here*) maybe by the time they reach 100... (Can I just leave it at that, please?) 😆
It sounds like you HAVE ethereally traveled then. When you did, did you encounter any of the other energies (or Spirits) IN your travels? Do you have a Guide when you travel? If you do, is it one that you can question (Some people have been taught to travel ONLY with a guide to ensure safe voyage and re-entrance. I see that your traveling just sort of happened)?
Thank you for your quick response.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: